Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) (38517 Views)

Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

He was gifted by his fans, the blogger didn't get his info right. His fans gifted him a duplex last week for his birthday

Please.

Stop this.

No fans gave him any of this stuff.

Don't believe the hype.
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2021
allwell51:
BBNaija star, Ozo, gift him brand new SUV

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSU8PVnth79/?utm_medium=share_sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ0OtZO82Ng
Where are those depressed redpillers? The same guy they call a Simp and all sort of names has been winning and doing extremely great for himself while they are still busy playing naija bet with 2k

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by cunny88(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2021
He buys a brand new car, which one b gifts himself
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Chydo001(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2021
At least he didn't put it on his fans head that they're the one that bought it for him grin grin
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2021
WaffenSS:

Please.

Stop this.

No fans gave him any of this stuff.

Don't believe the hype.
I watched the Instagram live during the presentation.
They first gifted him a duplex last week for his birthday. His fans are rich couples from all over Africa especially Nigeria, these people drive RR and Benz.
His fans also contributed 13million naira to buy him a car but Ozo said when they told him their plans, he decided to add 11million to it so they can get a Prado (his dream car)

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Upgraded Prado.. nice kit, cool ride
Funny how he was the same person bashing upgraded cars while in the house.
I just looked at it and smh... undecided
Any picture from these celebs of cars you see they don't take the photos of the dash well or partially,just know something fishy is going on.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

They first gifted him a duplex last week for his birthday. His fans are rich couples from all over Africa especially Nigeria, these people drive RR and Benz.
His fans also contributed 13million naira to buy him a car but Ozo said when they told him their plans, he decided to add 11million to it so they can get a Prado (his dream car)
A brand new prado cost 35m,not 24 like your post states.
This is nowhere close to a new prado,simply a 2013 upgraded to 2020 and cost nowhere close to that,unless him be mumu weh go dash car dealer money.

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

Believe what you wanna believe.
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

His fans gifted him a duplex for his birthday

And most of them are squatting....... All this fans this, fans that.... Nah camouflage to hide illicit money...... smiley
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Jerryherd: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2021
SeaTrade:
Funny how he was the same person bashing upgraded cars while in the house.
I just looked at it and smh... undecided
Any picture from these celebs of cars you see they don't take the photos of the dash well or partially,just know something fishy is going on.

Nothing bad with upgraded cars tho, even State government use it to scam us, but this looks too obvious haba!!!

Pasuma and Toyin aihimakhu still did a good job with their G wagon

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2021
this guy parents might be richer than terry waya yet they're not making noise even ozo doesn't brag in BBN house but kidwayya dey show himself up and down, he think being rich is by flying to Greece and everywhere up and down, what a ghetto made Toke Makinwa always do to catch cruise

anyway king ozo or Queen ozo? Ozo is more of a lady to me than man
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by babsbolad: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2021
caracas:

Ignoramus, he has the highest fan base after laycon, amongst the male house mates
Second highest should have been more appropriate sir.
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by dubiano1(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2021
If you are a lady and you think you have all it takes to be the MISS BONITA NIGERIA, kindly DM me now registration in progress
#alusi .... #tiger
#alita
Sponsored by tiger foods ltd,remmy Uche estate survey, Emirates exchange and others
Venue Onitsha Shoprite

https://www./341846247672553/

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2021
allwell51:

Watch video here

This is refurbished and upgraded.
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:

And most of them are squatting....... All this fans this, fans that.... Nah camouflage to hide illicit money...... smiley
Because you have not seen this people before. Majority of his fans are high class men and women who drive Range rovers and Benz. The last meet and greet they had, I was one of the people who delivered decorations at the event in lekki. You need to see how this people came in with big cars

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2021
MYHUBBY:
this guy parents might be richer than terry waya yet they're not making noise even ozo doesn't brag in BBN house but kidwayya dey show himself up and down, he think being rich is by flying to Greece and everywhere up and down, what a ghetto made Toke Makinwa always do to catch cruise

anyway king ozo or Queen ozo? Ozo is more of a lady to me than man
And yet women still want him as their man, who look your side?

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2021
SeaTrade:
A brand new prado cost 35m,not 24 like your post states.
This is nowhere close to a new prado,simply a 2013 upgraded to 2020 and cost nowhere close to that,unless him be mumu weh go dash car dealer money.
I never said brand new oga, na OP put brand new

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

Because you have not seen this people before. Majority of his fans are high class men and women who drive Range rovers and Benz. The last meet and greet they had, I was one of the people who delivered decorations at the event in lekki. You need to see how this people came in with big cars

Big cars bought with illicit funds ........
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Admin won't push this to front page
Congratulations to my color
Your color na oyibo color
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Sluacoast:
Congrats. At least make we dey see men success than this usual clitorcurrency woman
but his own is not dickurrency , abi ? It's women's own that is clitocurrency .

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Dickurrency.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy
Kandeed:
Same way he gifted himself a house or maybe rented an apartment recently and lied one fan from somewhere gifted him.

These folks should better calm down on this fan gifted bla bla. very soon now we will hear fans gathered and gifted Yousef Mumbai city in India
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy
dapsoneh:
don't mind the yeyebrity, fans wey never chop. I wonder which fan will buy you a house and a car in this economy on top wet in?He pass being a fan? I laugh at their folly
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy
bluefilm:
King Ozo the SIMP.

King of all SIMPs.

Nonsense. angry

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Believe everything you read on social media at your own peril

Everyone can post and write anything

So don't get carried away

Your papa can buy you things as well and you cone here saying "gifted yourself"

And mind you, not saying he can't afford it considering his recent endorsement with yeye brands but my point really is "don't believe everything on social"
MrImole:

He bought this himself, kindly reread this again booda
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2021
caracas:

Ignoramus, he has the highest fan base after laycon, amongst the male house mates
is that my question
Ode
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

And yet women still want him as their man, who look your side?

someone bigger, classic and prettier than your elder sister

I do big ladies not small small ladies like you that are just growing hair in your pussy zone

dumb cow
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
MYHUBBY:

someone bigger, classic and prettier than your elder sister

I do big ladies not small small ladies like you that are just growing hair in your pussy zone

dumb cow
cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain the werey cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bigger ladies indeed grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by highchief1: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
allwell51:

Watch video here

2008 upgraded.u for just go buy venza rest.this car can’t travel from Lagos to east.na dead car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Brings Ijele Masquerade On Stage At Glo Caf Awards 2016 / Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA / Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.