Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) (38516 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain the werey cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bigger ladies indeed grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

why are you describing your dad biography in public? calling the man that birth you werey make no sense

your kind will sĂșck my dick for 2years before you can qualify to be my flirt mate that's if you're not disguising as guy to fraud some fools here

you jump on the wrong guy, I go deposit senses inside that your empty head
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Agozie48: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
bluefilm:
King Ozo the SIMP.

King of all SIMPs.

Nonsense. angry

Yasss the King of Simps keeps on winning and you keep on loosing grin grin grin grin grin is God not wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
MYHUBBY:

why are you describing your dad biography in public? calling the man that birth you werey make no sense

your kind will sĂșck my dick for 2years before you can qualify to be my flirt mate that's if you're not disguising as guy to fraud some fools here

you jump on the wrong guy, I go deposit senses inside that your empty head
I can never suck the dick of a jobless and broke nigga like you, never!!!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kandeed:
Same way he gifted himself a house or maybe rented an apartment recently and lied one fan from somewhere gifted him.

These folks should better calm down on this fan gifted bla bla. very soon now we will hear fans gathered and gifted Yousef Mumbai city in India

Ozo is madly loved by his fans this Prado Jeep is actually from a group called ozone shippers who loves the relationship between ozo and nengi while the new house at lekki is from his own personal fan base called superions these fans all over the world have been contributing for these gifts for his birthday since last.
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Simran94:

I can never suck the dick of a jobless and broke nigga like you, never!!!!!! grin grin cheesy

broke nigga that will feed you and your immediate family for good 2years without sweating

who will want his dick to contact mouth diseases anyway with that your soak away smelling mouth

you don learn the ashawo work from the thing that birth you finished
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
MYHUBBY:

broke nigga that will feed you and your immediate family for good 2years without sweating

who will want his dick to contact mouth diseases anyway with that your soak away smelling mouth

you don learn the ashawo work from the thing that birth you finished
Stop crying dear, it's alright cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Simran94:
Stop crying dear, it's alright cheesy grin cheesy grin

stop identifying me with your dad emotional life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / Flavour Brings Ijele Masquerade On Stage At Glo Caf Awards 2016 / Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.