Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment (1044 Views)

Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Why It Makes No Sense To Worship God, The Creator Of Jehovah And Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
OtemAtum:
Anybody has the right to like or unlike any post. For example, I just liked your post above this one.

And I just liked yours.

My fine wife sisterfire has no right liking your 'nonsensical' posts to me since you two can't agree on what is really happening to God right now.

Remember to quote me on the 5th anniversary of your bondage cheesy
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

And I just like yours.

My fine wife sisterfire has no right liking your 'nonsensical' posts to me since you two can't agree on what is really happening to God right now.

Remember to quote me on the anniversary of your bondage cheesy

Imagine who claims to know the truth!

Such a waste of resources!!!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

grin

Crazies come in all shapes and sizes in this world.

If you ask him for concrete proof of the trash he is talking right now dude will start running helter-skelter quoting form texts he alone can write and transcribe.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

And I just liked yours.

Remember to quote me on the 5th anniversary of your bondage cheesy

You didn't show up on the thread concerning the 5th year anniversary of Jehovah and Allah, but I quoted you. I hope all is well.
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2021
HellVictorinho:

grin grin
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

grin

Crazies come in all shapes and sizes in this world.

If you ask him for concrete proof of the trash he is talking right now dude will start running helter-skelter quoting form texts he alone can write and transcribe.

Lol

His disciples make him feel special

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
OtemAtum:
grin grin

The result of pointlessness
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
OtemAtum:

You didn't show up on the thread concerning the 5th year anniversary of Jehovah and Allah, but I quoted you. I hope all is well.

Sorry, I didn't get any mentions from you on any thread apart from here and didn't bother checking cos i don't take you seriously at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong the anniversary celebration is your 5th bondage right?
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

His disciples make him feel special

Lol
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Sorry, I didn't get any mentions from you on any thread apart from here and didn't bother checking cos i don't take you seriously at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong the anniversary celebration is your 5th bondage right?
The thread has a topic, doesn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
The thread has a topic, doesn't it?

If you ask me who i go ask?
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

If you ask me who i go ask?
The matter wey you see so, e teu when he start cheesy
Re: Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment by BigCowH0rn: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
OtemAtum:

The matter wey you see so, e teu when he start cheesy

You mean you want do jail break for yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors / Which Tribe Has The Best Nigerian Language To Praise God / Mercy Chinwo Introduction Ceremony(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.