Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) (31668 Views)

Anambra Election: FG Shouldn’t Ignore IPOB’s Threat- Igbo Community In Akwa Ibom / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Residents Ignore IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Ibaaboy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igbos are afraid of Rivers state.
Wike has really dealt with them
They only operates in places apologetic to their Stupidity.
Obiano is treating them with mildness
Na so no mind dem
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Sharpsecret01: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igbos are afraid of Rivers state.

Wike has really dealt with them

They only operates in places apologetic to their Stupidity.

Obiano is treating them with mildness
i thought u guys say portharcourt is south south and not biafra.....why bringing them into biafra sit at home?na wa ooo
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Klington: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Show me onitsha, Enugu, Imo etc.

Stupid blogger
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hope no Eastern students writing NECO go for their exams today as Ipob Terrorists ordered undecided

Achalugonwa fatimaabubakar, did you flouted Ipob directives by going for your exam today

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
THOSE GUYS HAVE SENSE NOT THOSE PRAISING THUGS CALLED IPOB WHO STARTED KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by cocoduck: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sit at home is purely for the South East
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Aloof: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am Igbo and support ndigbo but anything IPOB is a No....no no...

I don't buy in that crap cum scam.

Someone who resides in London with no single investment even in his community has no right to talk about freedom to us free people.

Ojukwu ( In good memory) Was a rich man, a military administrator, has investment and not some sort of scam that opens accounts for donations while brainwashing his illiterates touts.

Well, this could be a valid point on why you don't support IPOB.

But does it mean that many of intellectual IPOB members in Diaspora are also victim of the said scam? I mean, they can't figure out if it's scam or not?

Because I know the diaspora members are the Chief sponsor, and not the ones at home.

And aside the Normal touts that carries out the more risky tasks and rallies, many professors and even clergies are in support of IPOB.

Sometimes, IPOB kills our fellow Igbo men in their Crossfire, some tagged Sabo even without proper investigation (possibly) and killed.

I wouldn't want to support evil out of sentiments or emotions. but then, I'm still sympathetic to IPOB cause.

And you know why? Because of Buhari's Nepotism and negligence in tackling Fulani Herdsmen.

Well time will unravel more, meanwhile for the main time, let me just remain an onlooker.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by SarakiBukola: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Damn .... sabo
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloof:

Well, this could be a valid point on why you don't support IPOB.

But does it mean that many of intellectual IPOB members in Diaspora are also victim of the said scam? I mean, they can't figure out if it's scam or not?

Because I know the diaspora members are the Chief sponsor, and not the ones at home.

And aside the Normal touts that carries out the more risky tasks and rallies, many professors and even clergies are in support of IPOB.

Sometimes, IPOB kills our fellow Igbo men in their Crossfire, some tagged Sabo even without proper investigation (possibly) and killed.

I wouldn't want to support evil out of sentiments or emotions. but then, I'm still sympathetic to IPOB cause.

And you know why? Because of Buhari's Nepotism and negligence in tackling Fulani Herdsmen.

Well time will unravel more, meanwhile for the main time, let me just remain an onlooker.

Well I am not sympathetic to any biafran cause.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Ibaaboy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOT IN A CIRCLE
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by xtgozie(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:
And kanu told them he rejected Biafra of 5 states because of these people. These same people will decide if Biafra comes or not.

Igbos will continue to contribute to this scam forever.

Uche mefor who kanu pays salary made 168,000,000 in 5 years from the Biafran agitation. How much do you think kanu has made out of these people?

Auditor in Chief..... Keep thinking
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Aloof: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well I am not sympathetic to any biafran cause.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin.

What are you sympathetic to?

What do you think of the future of Igbos politically.

Every region seem to have an Agenda, what should be ours?
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Oju4190: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ikokwu traders nor fit close shop because of Ipob issue .....wike go just close the market for one year. I trust wike on dat
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dem get luck say them open Wike for seize their shop
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Pumpumking: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Igbo traders in Port Harcourt have ignored call by IPOB for them to sit at home today 9th August 2021. This is the popular Ikokwo motor spare parts market, it is the biggest motor spare parts market in Rivers state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhbFt9BtG34

Can goverment please shoot that terrrorist midget called Namdy Kanu by firing squad so he can quickly rot in hell. PLEASE HURRY. The Midget turn most IBO people agianst there own country & for some reason, most IBO people think the Midget terrrrorist is a GOD (shame on them).
Ok if some terrrrrorist fool think he can break Nigeria up by brain washin IBO people aagin...... you will be earsed!!!!! (real talk) angry

..yea I said it!!!!! (Freeeedom of Speech 2021) [/b] angry
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by rummmy: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
post=104599575:
For PH wey we dey?
Dem no born any miscreants or touts papa wells to stop us from going out.

Well,
Atleast we thank God they did not burn any igbo alive at this location, as they did few hours ago.

I don't think you are in pH.... pH report is different from happening in pH.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Homiesjinxbank: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Stfu South South no be igbo, don't add us to una yeye struggle, so you biafools want to control our oil by adding south south to una nation? Wait self shey igbo will now be president over Niger Delta? Lol

hybrid11:
They're not igbo as the claimed
But soon they will redress their statement
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by rummmy: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dymaco:

And efcc is treating you well... Yahoo boy.
Only a fool will take this guy serious. This guy knew that Nigeria has failed yet he want Nigeria to remain as one so as he can continue with his yahoo.

Screenshot never lie
This is an advice to people. Don't take all this buhari supporters serious. They are paid to defend the undefendable eg , udele1 who is benue apc youth secretary
this is serious... bubble don bust for JULIUSMELAMA head.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by nengibo: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
The Governor claimed they are not igbo
While the foreigners claim they are
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:
And kanu told them he rejected Biafra of 5 states because of these people. These same people will decide if Biafra comes or not.

Igbos will continue to contribute to this scam forever.

Uche mefor who kanu pays salary made 168,000,000 in 5 years from the Biafran agitation. How much do you think kanu has made out of these people?
. As intelligent Igbos are, they allowed Nnamdi Kanu to use their head. Ndamdi Kanu is a multi billionaire. He lives large and logged in the best hotels around d world b4 he was arrested. He has made fortune from his useless Biafra self determination
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by achi4u(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wike is really a good man.

The one reason I love him is the way he brutally dealt with Igbos.

They run enter the neighboring states.

Kudos Wike.
Yahoo Hustler

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by achi4u(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
rummmy:
we're all surprised, someone that receives N30k a month.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Rochasstatue(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
xtgozie:
So all those people in those vehicles, and the pedestrians are all Igbos....

I pity for you sha, instead of yiu to find way and settle your loans, you are here borrowing 100mb data to publish your nepotic ignorance.
Clap for yourself you have achieved something today. Otele!

E really choke you, atulu.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Toscarel: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
xtgozie:
So all those people in those vehicles, and the pedestrians are all Igbos....

I pity for you sha, instead of yiu to find way and settle your loans, you are here borrowing 100mb data to publish your nepotic ignorance.
Clap for yourself you have achieved something today. Otele!

Savage

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
achi4u:
Yahoo Hustler

I don't engage non Igbos or people who their language has no relation to Igbo language.

Look for your kinsmen and engage them.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
rummmy:

JuliusMalema.

Igbos really need basic education.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by ANON333: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
It'd be ignored in the south east too if not for the fear of being maimed by these hoodlums. The FG, and relevant security agencies should intervene for easterners. The people are under a siege already.
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by Dymaco(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
udele1:

Let the north worry about them. Only Igbo's are fighting for every tribe, forcing SS into Biafra. At the end of the day, we will be left behind in ever aspect.
Forcing ss into biafra. Yet you are massaging that there is no sit at home in portharcourt
Re: Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) by hybrid11(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Homiesjinxbank:
Stfu South South no be igbo, don't add us to una yeye struggle, so you biafools want to control our oil by adding south south to una nation? Wait self shey igbo will now be president over Niger Delta? Lol

oh what a hypocrite
I'm sorry son, they hate in your heart will soon consume you..
You rather have zombies control your oil and give you zero % or we use our oil to develop our country for future generation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.