Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Impact Of Ipob's Sit-at-home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Impact Of Ipob's Sit-at-home (234 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Ipob's Sit-at-home by MarketMentors: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm not a member of IPOB, but I wish passionately for the emergence of Biafra republic..
To the uninformed Nigerians, the exercise is effort in futility and another waste of time and resources.
But it not so to the political minded and the international community..
The nearly 100% compliance is a powerful message more impactful than barrels of gun and missiles.. It shows to the whole world the level of home support for the Biafra struggle, and also tells who is in charge of the region between Governor's and Ipob leadership..

I was once a supporter of a one Nigeria where there is equity, justice and fairness..
But I have come realized that equity and fairness can never exist side by side with Nigeria...
I prayer for Biafra, IPOB's, and other groups within Nigeria who are fighting for their freedom..
The arms of flesh will never prevail over every genuine struggle..
Yoruba Nation also has my prayer and support..
I support freedom and not oppression..

1 Like

Re: The Impact Of Ipob's Sit-at-home by Gentlerespect76: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amen brother. God bless you and all men of goodwill. We wish only for Biafra, not evil against anyone. But those who wish us evil shall be utterly destroyed.
Re: The Impact Of Ipob's Sit-at-home by fukNaija(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
MarketMentors:
I'm not a member of IPOB, but I wish passionately for the emergence of Biafra republic..
To the uninformed Nigerians, the exercise is effort in futility and another waste of time and resources.
But it not so to the political minded and the international community..
The nearly 100% compliance is a powerful message more impactful than barrels of gun and missiles.. It shows to the whole world the level of home support for the Biafra struggle, and also tells who is in charge of the region between Governor's and Ipob leadership..

I was once a supporter of a one Nigeria where there is equity, justice and fairness..
But I have come realized that equity and fairness can never exist side by side with Nigeria...
I prayer for Biafra, IPOB's, and other groups within Nigeria who are fighting for their freedom..
The arms of flesh will never prevail over every genuine struggle..
Yoruba Nation also has my prayer and support..
I support freedom and not oppression..
where evil roams, may God protect you for this..

The sit at home is not to cause any harm but to let the world know where we stand.

(1) (Reply)

Crises Under Buhari Regime Pushing Nigeria To National Disaster: Emeka Anyaoku / Throwback. Femi Falana Exposed The Way Mko Abiola Was Ki Lled In The Prii Son / 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.