Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) (62044 Views)

Why Do We Suffer Our Dogs In The Name Of Walks / Are We Over Vaccinating Our Dogs? / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by leofab(f): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
WibusJaga:
$50,000.00
This is morally wrong; there are human beings around who need serious financial help.
no life is greater or more valuable than each other.
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by jimmychang: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
LOOK AT HOW THOSE USELESS OYIMBO ARE WASTING MONEY.
If na yahoo boy even collect am sef, is not not better?

Is it your money, entitled prick grin grin...Get your own make you use am anyhow.
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Proppie:
Will you ever allow somebody, anybody at all, to tell you what to do with your money?
Like the money you worked for?
Your hard earned money?

As much as we have our moral standards, nobody is obligated to help anyone except parents helping their kids and government helping it's people... Anything outside this, is pure kindness and is commendable...

If you get that kind money, nobody know wetin you go like use am do... So abeg, allow them enjoy their selves

Pesin wey go dorime for Oba and oppress us with extravagant lifestyle. Leave am. They're just experts when it comes to telling other people how to spend their money. But when it gets their turn, it becomes grace and I can't kee myself.

1 Like

Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by emmy512: 2:43am On Aug 10, 2021
MoodysMood:
More than a decade ago, these guys were already showing these things in movies meaning they were already trying it in the lab and knew it was just a matter of time before humans are cloned. I believe they're just waiting for a good-ahead before they commence manufacturing humans being, just like the likes of Toyota and Volkswagen do in the automobile industry.

Our god will do ours for us, amen.
It's actually possible to clone human too.
Its the same process as the pets DNA and etc but ethics doesn't allow that.
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2021
pharrelaustin:
The Future is science nt female

Lolz...

Means Buhari was actually cloned.
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by socialmerchant: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
WibusJaga:
$50,000.00
This is morally wrong; there are human beings around who need serious financial help.

It’s why I don’t blame yahoo boys sometimes.
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by godliman: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Adakintroy:
Nothing wrong in loving animal. But let your love be first for humans or grow towards them.
These whites ehhn! They love pets more than humans. They permit abortion and yet protect their pets. Africans are dying of hunger yet they will their resources to their pets. Such people should move into zoos.

1 Like

Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by samilly(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Here we cloned our President grin
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by Psoul(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
I love my dogs so much.
The first time I was called that someone left my gate open and they went out and nowhere to be found.
I lost appetite. I hated everything around me.
I was just shouting at everyone in my office.
Nearly developed HBP.
I was about coming back from the a distance of about 198km to launch a search for my lovely dogs, before I was called that they were sighted somewhere.
After few minutes, they were home.
I immediately called the Vet to go and checked them up and give them some injections incase they have make some contacts wt other dogs.

But, spending such amount to clone them is a no no for me.
I will rather buy another one, use the money give them same training I gave these ones and feed them well with good medications.

Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by Bighenzzy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by azi0aasim: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
okay
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by caandi: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na wa o. This modern world sef ehn. Okay me muveee
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
visijo:
Watching horror movie alone is fun
until something passes you the
remote�
Smhw this sounds funny (lol)

1 Like

Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by 954torbem: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
okay
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by adeiye1olusola: 2:08am On Aug 17, 2021
okay
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
WibusJaga:
$50,000.00
The US will never be like Nigeria. They spend this money. It is not stolen and their government can handle the unemployed. Finish with your country first
Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

The bigger nonsense is Africans' beliefs in juju, ghosts, rituals, people turning to animals, witches, and divine intervention.

While scientists are cloning dogs, you people are either eating them, or calling them wizards just to kill them.
Please tell them abeg. You have a Log in your eyes but just a twig in another person's eyes is your interest. This black man mentality stinks

1 Like

Re: We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) by 534monjolaoluwa: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle / My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.