Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO (6787 Views)

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Oppressing themselves because someone told them to do so undecided u killed someone for driving out, what of if he was rushing to the hospital
No freedom of speech or movement presently in South East

At this point all sensible Igbos should point fingers at Igbos. Because if u don't and mind your business u might be killed like those minding their business
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mossadd:
ESN and IPOB are coward,why can't they just go to Abuja and rescue kanu from DSS custody if they are not coward like cownu and ojukwu that ran away through seme/idi iroko border,you are busy destroying you people lives and properties and you expect buhari that hates you with passion to feel the pain of your stupidity,this only how dumb and foolish ipob are and am sure aboki will be celebrating the way you always celebrating when bokoharam or bandits killed them

They would have taken their madness to Aso rock. It's a matter of time people will realize the monster they created
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by gidgiddy: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Esn/unknown gunmen kills men at different junction who refused to sit at home.. This one is at round about besides Romchi park

Romchi Park? Where is this? This guy just goes on the internet to get old pictures of dead people to say it IPOB that did it

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
360degreess:
And some animals will tell us not to call ipob terrorists..But who knows whether the man has been supporting their evil agenda before?.. people that are using the heads of innocent virgin girls for rituals.. Ipob are senseless terrorists simple.

So when u see compliance understand it is out of fear
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Igbos Biafra will be worse than Gen Idi Amin’s Uganda
It unfortunately that Igbos are not speaking up against this evil, how can kill someone for driving out because of one meaningless sit at home order undecided throwing that woman food undecided
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So when u see compliance understand it is out of fear
This sit at home and others were only successful because of fear and not because of love for Ipob or biafra.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Romchi Park? Where is this? This guy just goes on the internet to get old pictures of dead people to say it IPOB that did it

Google is your friend don't be a naive idiot.

And can u prove it is old. Thank God other people are posting. U cant hide the oppression forever. It is a matter of time Igbos will start killing Igbos

When I proved one of your friends posted an old picture I used Google reverse as a proof. Can u prove yours or its based on your emotions

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Mossadd: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingsceemark:

A hardcore Terrorist spotted
lol senseless ipob/terrorist spotted
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

This sit at home and others were only successful because of fear and not because of love for Ipob or biafra.

Nobody gives a hoot about the bagger Nnamdi Kanu
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

So the other videos were fake The one were they threw the food or breaking glass are fake too
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by gidgiddy: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

It unfortunately that Igbos are not speaking up against this evil, how can kill someone for driving out because of one meaningless sit at home order undecided throwing that woman food undecided

Dont fall for lies. They told you that IPOB burnt a bus with passengers but cannot show you any proof or any dead body

Only a foolish person believes anything they are told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

So the other videos were fake The one were they threw the food or breaking glass are fake too

U dey mind these people. I showed one notasyouthink a video of Nnamdi Kanu sister giving IPOB a new account number to pay and ignore the DOS own. He said the video is fake because its from me. Mind u this is not a post or picture i mean a complete video of Kanu sister talking. Like using her mouth to talk. He still called it fake. grin

2 Likes

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dont fall for lies. They told you that IPOB burnt a bus with passengers but cannot show you any proof or any dead body

But a bus and other cars were burned
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by gidgiddy: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Did you see any dead body? Did they show you any proof that IPOB did it? So throwing away food is the terrorist act that puts fear into people?
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oga two dead bodies were inside But this one survived. U can hear from the people recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8

Don't take my words for it. Take the words of the eye witness recording. I mean the people holding the phone. Fastforward to 1 minute because u hate my voice

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by kingsceemark(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I know it would get to this. When the military start killing them don't have pity on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDx8ywCU1B0

See hunger all over him face

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Did you see any dead body? Did they show you any proof that IPOB did it? So throwing away food is the terrorist act that puts fear into people?
But they terrorized her by throwing her food away and breaking the glass in the other shop undecided the voice from the videos is pointing toward Ipob members enforcing the sit at home.
You guys should not allow uneducated thugs take over south east O!!

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

But they terrorized her by throwing her food away and breaking the glass in the other shop undecided the voice from the videos is pointing toward Ipob members enforcing the sit at home.
You guys should not allow uneducated thugs take over south east O!!

Oga the dead bodies were in the video I managed to get it. Check the replies up. If u want the raw content its all in my Google drive I censored it to avoid YouTube strike.
Cut long stories short below in my Google drive are the uncensored videos
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/19Dbj0uHE09dJO57iz7jmMPPG_H1HV74c?usp=sharing
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
kingsceemark:

See hunger all over him face

Is that the topic here. Ndi habuhara isi
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga the dead bodies were in the video I managed to get it. Check the replies up. If u want the raw content its all in my Google drive I censored it to avoid YouTube strike.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/19Dbj0uHE09dJO57iz7jmMPPG_H1HV74c?usp=sharing
The body of the guy that was killed in front is car is visible enough
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
tutudesz:

The body of the guy that was killed in front is car is visible enough

The gidgiddy guy is doing as if he is not aware people were burned alive in a bus. By some unknown gunmen. Can't u see since I posted the video he went offline grin

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by gidgiddy: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga two dead bodies were inside But this one survived. U can hear from the people recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8

Don't take my words for it. Take the words of the eye witness recording. I mean the people holding the phone. Fastforward to 1 minute because u hate my voice

There is nothing in this video that connects IPOB. The narrator did not say it was IPOB. Infact, the way the guy was talking, it looks like this was an accident.

So how can you go and bring a video of a burning bus and say it is IPOB when nothing in the video indicates such

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The gidgiddy guy is doing as if he is not aware people were burned alive in a bus. By some unknown gunmen. Can't u see since I posted the video he went offline grin
Unfortunately if Igbos are not concerned about what happening, watin concern me Ijaw boy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramadan: Emir Of Kano Seeks Reduction Of Food Prices / Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.