Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO (6785 Views)

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by blues234: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So many of the fulani attacks were not fulanis

https://www.nairaland.com/3091132/enugu-fulani-attack-planned-kogi

If the esn had focused on the fulanis we would have all loved them. But they turned to killing our brothers in the police forgetting kanu sister Nnenaya Kanu is also a police woman in Abia state command
Honestly, IPOB made me to understand that Igbos have a considerable numbers of unintelligent people that are simple in mind, and that can easily be brainwashed. I was thinking it is just the northern almajiri but how wrong. It is a pity.

4 Likes

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Web2020: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

What's Nigeria got to do with your useless, incompetent governors handling their states to terrorists.

What's Nigeria got to do with you and your people bowing down to terrorists?

What's Nigeria got to do with you and your people obeying terrorist orders?

What's Nigeria got to do with you loving, defending and supporting terrorists?

Or do you want the government to send troops to your towns and villages to wipe out the terrorists that you love and support so much and turn around to blame and call the same government tyrannic?.

You hypocrites and terrorist loving people are always trying to have it both ways..
Look at you. You are writing rubbish. "What Nigeria got to do with blabla" but your Nigeria will be shivering when ever they hear that igbo want to go. Why worry over who you so much hate. Why not allow them to go. My advice for you is that you should not cry more than the bereaved. I have checked all your comments here, I have not seen where you condemned the terrorist herdsmen that has turned North East to a ghost state nor the bandits that has kidnap almost all the children in the North. You are here crying over split milk. Hypocrites that you are
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by blues234: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Web2020:
Look at you. You are writing rubbish. "What Nigeria got to do with blabla" but your Nigeria will be shivering when ever they hear that igbo want to go. Why worry over who you so much hate. Why not allow them to go. My advice for you is that you should not cry more than the bereaved. I have checked all your comments here, I have not seen where you condemned the terrorist herdsmen that has turned North East to a ghost state nor the bandits that has kidnap almost all the children in the North. You are here crying over split milk. Hypocrites that you are
Is Nigeria not better than the jungle you are already making out of South East. Where I cannot be free to air my view? Where one man is called Supreme Leader, who holds the power of life and death? a replica of North Korea? Nna je noro odu.

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Web2020:

Dont say Igbos say Igbos. Because clearly the Igbos going about their business dont give a hoot about your IPOB. But you're forcing them to be free but cry you're been forced.

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by blues234: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Biafran4life:
The only finger we are pointing is how to behead you ijele and all your family.All enemies of biafran no must pay with thr blood in a very painful way.Why didn't you come out and do live video to day in any SE states.You are now afraid of you shadow.Your time is fast running out.We will definitely post your obituary on this naira land. You can call you mods to ban this moniker
You can imagine shocked
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Web2020:
Were they not told to seat at home. Is their business more important than the freedom fighter Nnamdi Kanu. He is fighting for every body. They should obey simple order.

Let me ask u this question how would u feel if a pastor said he wants to free u from demon possession which u said u don't think you're possesed and then tells you to lock your shops and u opened the shop because you don't think you're in a demon cage then the church members come to beat u for rejecting their freedom how will u feel?

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
blues234:

You can imagine shocked

Ijelespeaks was in Abuja on Nnamdi Kanu court case day and will come the next one. Why not he try his luck
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
blues234:

You can imagine shocked
You can use your different moniker to be responding. You will surely pay dearly. You will beg for death and it will come slow and steady.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Web2020: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
blues234:

Honestly, IPOB made me to understand that Igbos have a considerable numbers of unintelligent people that are simple in mind, and that can easily be brainwashed. I was thinking it is just the northern almajiri but how wrong. It is a pity.
That is what we call solidarity. There is nothing like unintelligent here. They should fold their arms and watch the kidnapper (Nigeria) to destroy their freedom fighter. In your small mind Nnamdi Kanu should be abandon, East should act as if all is well. That is what you call intelligent. Carry your backwards intelligent go front. That is why we are where we are in this country today.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by blues234: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Biafran4life:
You can use your different moniker to be responding. You will surely pay dearly. You will beg for death and it will come slow and steady.
My friend, shut up! I'm not Oyigboupdate. You guys are nothing but terrorists
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks was in Abuja on Nnamdi Kanu court case day and will come the next one. Why not he try his luck
Come to any SE states next Monday and do your live video. We know all your different monikers.We are getting close
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kanu. U will die in prison. U and those of your supporters who chose violence will never know peace. Any person who quote me bad will die tonight. Am easterner like u. Kanu it shall never be well with you. Now and forever

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chaii!! Ipob has committed crimes against humanity. There nothing different between them fulani herdsmen.

The so called freedom organization has turned to terrorist organization. More years for kanu in prison.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Web2020: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
blues234:

Is Nigeria not better than the jungle you are already making out of South East. Where I cannot be free to air my view? Where one man is called Supreme Leader, who holds the power of life and death? a replica of North Korea? Nna je noro odu.
That is just a propaganda. In this kind of situation, you need a fearless leader to lead his people out of bandage. It has happened in the past when God send Moses to go free the children of Israelite from Pharaoh. The children of Israelite called moses Lord. But as soon they were free you know what happened, you can continue the story. There is always some one God will send to free those in bondage. Besides, Nnamdi Kanu is well trained in a country where Democracy is the norms. Unlike Nigeria.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
DSS should search and arrest Simon ekpa and Emma powerless. Those two terrorist deserve to kanu in prison.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

A judge that will ask the owner of the CCTV before judging the footage. grin cheesy

Gidgiddy is the most sensible IPOB I've seen on this forum. He is a type that can actually convince someone
Gidgiddy have not studied you very well the way I did though he is calm I give it to him.

You're the worse Igbo efulefu and sabo I ever come across in any social media platform.
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by rosinkkit: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Igbos Biafra will be worse than Gen Idi Amin’s Uganda

Absolutely.

I pity anyone who actually gets to live in a 'Biafra'.

Dare disagree with the govt and you'll be 'disappeared' at night, as happened under the likes of Hitler, Idi Amin, Mobutu, and Abacha.

They've not even gotten their new country yet, but we can see all the signs of a failed banana republic.

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Web2020:
That is what we call solidarity. There is nothing like unintelligent here. They should fold their arms and watch the kidnapper (Nigeria) to destroy their freedom fighter. In your small mind Nnamdi Kanu should be abandon, East should act as if all is well. That is what you call intelligent. Carry your backwards intelligent go front. That is why we are where we are in this country today.

Solidarity should be restricted to your members only
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Vickyvice:
Kanu. U will die in prison. U and those of your supporters who chose violence will never know peace. Any person who quote me bad will die tonight. Am easterner like u. Kanu it shall never be well with you. Now and forever

Kanu will hang. For killing igbos going about their business who don't buy their idea

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Chaii!! Ipob has committed crimes against humanity. There nothing different between them fulani herdsmen.

The so called freedom organization has turned to terrorist organization. More years for kanu in prison.

They don't know they are making life more difficult for him
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Gidgiddy have not studied you very well the way I did though he is calm I give it to him.

You're the worse Igbo efulefu and sabo I ever come across in any social media platform.

Judge who judges a camera by the owner
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
stanluiz:
DSS should search and arrest Simon ekpa and Emma powerless. Those two terrorist deserve to kanu in prison.

Emma powerful is in Nigeria. The original Emma powerful is dead. He was Barrister Emma Mmezu
Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
rosinkkit:

Absolutely.

I pity anyone who actually gets to live in a 'Biafra'.

Dare disagree with the govt and you'll be 'disappeared' at night, as happened under the likes of Hitler, Amin, Mobutu, and Abacha.

They've not even gotten their new country yet, but we can see all the signs of a failed banana republic.

The south east politicians are using them. After they loot finish they wear onyedot

1 Like

Re: See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO by Web2020: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Kanu will hang. For killing igbos going about their business who don't buy their idea
See Fulani calling himself OyigboUpdate. Your propaganda will not work. Many Ibos obey the order in solidarity. Few I mean less than five percent did because of fear. Igbos are with Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS / Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... / What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.