Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? (6321 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2021
cococandy:

Notice how only a few people were sympathetic to her. Our culture is hostile to successful women. We tell women not to be dependent, not to be a burden. To stop having victim mentality and take their lives into their own hands. When they do and are successful, we don’t miss any chance to take her down a notch. Remind her that her success means nothing unless she’s actively using it to glorify her man.

O God forbid she doesn’t have a man and dares to be successful. grin

No sympathy for her. When a Nigerian woman becomes a widow, she will be blamed for killing him even if they've been separated across nations for 18 years.

I don't think Nigeria wants successful women. They say it but they don't want it. Once success comes in, they begin to claim she's neglecting her "gender roles" and that she is masculine. If they knew that, why did they want independent women?

grin As you say, worse if she's successful and single. It automatically means she used her superior organ to get it.

There's no winning with them. But women should still continue to do their thing, no matter what. It's better than being at the mercy of any man.

7 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

I think this sums it up pretty well.

But the underlying insecurity is something else. I have never come across any other nationality of men so insecure in their masculinity.
This is why you will read things like 'she is too proud', 'she is not submissive', 'he is not an alpha if he does not control his wife', 'this one is a simp if he pampers his'. They have very serious issues and I see many dysfunctional families in the future.

The funny thing is that the so called SIMP's are actually the happiest with their women.

Nigerian men some of them though,are actually spoilt entitled brats who feel women came into this world alone to live and please them they are so toxic and good at calling women names they were badly raised by their parents a lot of them don't know how to talk to women and treat them right.
Like Bratislava said redpill was created by white men for white women but you see Nigerian men especially the ones on nairaland parade themselves as redpillers in the same Nigeria that everything favours their gender more,if this isn't a health condition I don't know what is.

I have advised young ladies in this country if you can avoid Nigerian men avoid them a lot of them are not exposed and willing to learn they are so proud in their ignorance and the most painful thing is that they will not try this silly attitude with foreign women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

I think this sums it up pretty well.

But the underlying insecurity is something else. I have never come across any other nationality of men so insecure in their masculinity.
This is why you will read things like 'she is too proud', 'she is not submissive', 'he is not an alpha if he does not control his wife', 'this one is a simp if he pampers his'. They have very serious issues and I see many dysfunctional families in the future.

Bless you for this. They are second only to Asians.

Nigerian men are some of the worst men. I never met other black men with these toxic traits. Men who are scared to be free because they will lose their dix if they do.

Dysfunction is the new norm, Amazon. And you know the funny thing? When it happens they will begin to blame women for it —as usual. They will probably begin a new toxic male cult where they will pass the buck to women.

6 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by CHoccolaTE: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2021
cococandy:

Notice how only a few people were sympathetic to her.

If a woman was killed by her boyfriend who she was sleeping with behind her husband's back nobody will say she was unfairly killed and she willl recieve mostly insults.

Even after the cheating mr Ataga was killed many people were still trying to blame his wife by saying she neglected him and pushed him to cheat.

Nigerian males are just evil misogynistic creatures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2021
cococandy:

Maybe not very few but the ones who don’t want their wives to progress are usually the loudest because they want to poison the minds of others who do support their wives in that way.

They keep repeating lies about how successful women are bla bla bla meanwhile many homes rely on their women’s successes and the heavens haven’t fallen yet. Instead these women end up taking on more and more responsibilities just so that they won’t be judged for being proud and what not.

Damned if you. Damned if you don’t.
Isn’t it exhausting?

Most men don't want their wives to progress. The ones who can voice it will, while the rest will quietly watch though they feel the same way.

I've seen it too many times, some are people who I know, to call it a minority of men or coincidence. If a woman is better than her husband, a lot of the time the marriage will breakdown unless she decides to hang on( as a matyr) to keep up appearances or pray for him to change (even successful women do this, not knowing that a lost man is a lost man by choice).

Male ego manifests itself in terrible ways.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

His financial status can't make up for his feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. It's a psychological issue many men obviously suffer from.

Exactly why I don't buy the idea of people saying don't marry a man of less financial means than you because it is not a matter of the finance but a thing of the mind be it psychological or not.

Some men including women are so good at attaching a man's worth to his material wealth forgetting that there are other things that can make a man a man many of the men here are not confident of themselves they are confident of their resources that is why when they don't have it they would rather die than depend on a woman because they feel it was the money that brought her to him in the first place forgetting that they may be other things involved.

When men attach their worth to their money they shouldn't cry foul when the woman leaves because of the lack of money.It is only a man who knows more that can stomach a woman more financially successful because such a man knows that success is not necessarily tied to finances.Why do you think some of them feel bad when their women start having money because they feel she can leave them now that she has their own.They are not comfortable being the provider they are just comfortable being the only life support and dependant the woman has grin

Get yourself confident Nigerian men not entitled brat egomaniacs

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The funny thing is that the so called SIMP's are actually the happiest with their women.

Nigerian men some of them though,are actually spoilt entitled brats who feel women came into this world alone to live and please them they are so toxic and good at calling women names they were badly raised by their parents a lot of them don't know how to talk to women and treat them right.
Like Bratislava said redpill was created by white men for white women but you see Nigerian men especially the ones on nairaland parade themselves as redpillers in the same Nigeria that everything favours their gender more,if this isn't a health condition I don't know what is.

I have advised young ladies in this country if you can avoid Nigerian men avoid them a lot of them are not exposed and willing to learn they are so proud in their ignorance and the most painful thing is that they will not try this silly attitude with foreign women.

You're right about the men they call simps. These men are the only ones who are truly happy and successful in relationships.

Most of the men calling women names are still licking old wounds and bitter. They need to heal. They also need to get over themselves. Same men that hate women so much will rejoice when their partner gives birth to a daughter. Funny, huh?

Pity the red pill ones most. One man's doctrine is running their lives for them in their hamlets. A lot of them lose out on good women, because they're brainwashed. With all the patriarchy they've still managed to make themselves the victims. It is a health condition cheesy

If you must be with a Nigerian man, be with one who didn't grow up in Nigeria, so that his mind will be far from their usual toxicity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Hathor5(f): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

If you go to the red pill thread in the Romance section, you will quickly notice that like their white counterparts most of them turned to the movement because they had little to no success with ladies. In other words, it's the Losers United Movement. And that's why they are looking for other ways to deal with women. The funny part is that girls read and hear about red pill too and so their manipulation tactics have already been 'demystified'. I pity them sometimes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

If you go to the red pill thread in the Romance section, you will quickly notice that like their white counterparts most of them turned to the movement because they had little to no success with ladies. In other words, it's the Losers United Movement. And that's why they are looking for other ways to deal with women. The funny part is that girls read and hear about red pill too and so their manipulation tactics have already been 'demystified'. I pity them sometimes.

Lol. LUM.

6 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're right about the men they call simps. These men are the only ones who are truly happy and successful in relationships.

Most of the men calling women names are still licking old wounds and bitter. They need to heal. They also need to get over themselves. Same men that hate women so much will rejoice when their partner gives birth to a daughter. Funny, huh?

Pity the red pill ones most. One man's doctrine is running their lives for them in their hamlets. A lot of them lose out on good women, because they're brainwashed. With all the patriarchy they've still managed to make themselves the victims. It is a health condition cheesy

If you must be with a Nigerian man, be with one who didn't grow up in Nigeria, so that his mind will be far from their usual toxicity.

Truly cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Hathor5(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Bless you for this. They are second only to Asians.

Nigerian men are some of the worst men. I never met other black men with these toxic traits. Men who are scared to be free because they will lose their dix if they do.

Dysfunction is the new norm, Amazon. And you know the funny thing? When it happens they will begin to blame women for it —as usual. They will probably begin a new toxic male cult where they will pass the buck to women.

Very dysfunctional creatures. Instead of asking questions such as 'How can I get along better with my significant other?', they will ask 'How do I control my wife?'. Instead of working on their communication skills and create an environment of appreciation that builds on everyone's individual strength, they will want to run their homes like a DICK-tator without brains. Instead of supporting their partners to be the best they can be, they will have sleepless nights if their wives have some success.

Meanwhile, other men and women are working and manufacturing vaccines against Covid, improving their universal healthcare system, equipping their schools with iPads and these ones will have swollen balls on top of women matter. Hopeless creatures.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Hathor5(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. LUM.

smiley kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

True,what annoys me is when people try to put feminism on the same pedestal with that silly movement for frustrated small boys.

Feminism is justified in so many way so what exactly justifies red pillism(if there is a word like that grin)
angry angry angry angry

Feminism should never be compared to red pillism (I say it again) feminism has had a lot of success and it is a just cause what has red pillism done other than make frustrated ugly small boys more useless and troubled one of their member always quotes me whenever he sees my comment and the boy is a troubled school dropout grin see the kind of people red pillism attracts(not looking down on anyone but I will drag him for dragging me)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

Very dysfunctional creatures. Instead of asking questions such as 'How can I get along better with my significant other?', they will ask 'How do I control my wife?'. Instead of working on their communication skills and create an environment of appreciation that builds on everyone's individual strength, they will want to run their homes like a DICK-tator without brains. Instead of supporting their partners to be the best they can be, they will have sleepless nights if their wives have some success.

Meanwhile, other men and women are working and manufacturing vaccines against Covid, improving their universal healthcare system, equipping their schools with iPads and these ones will have swollen balls on top of women matter. Hopeless creatures.

Lol! That last paragraph.

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Hathor5(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

True,what annoys me is when people try to put feminism on the same pedestal with that silly movement for frustrated small boys.

Feminism is justified in so many way so what exactly justifies red pillism(if there is a word like that grin)
angry angry angry angry

Feminism should never be compared to red pillism (I say it again) feminism has had a lot of success and it is a just cause what has red pillism done other than make frustrated ugly small boys more useless and troubled one of their member always quotes me whenever he sees my comment and the boy is a troubled school dropout grin see the kind of people red pillism attracts(not looking down on anyone but I will drag him for dragging me)

Red pillims is justified by the rejection and heart break they have experienced. And if you are hurt, you need medication. They chose to take the red pill to feel better. The red pill is the promise that if you employ a few manipulation tactics then ladies will adore and admire you, whether you are a school dropout or not. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2021
No. My reasons are not connected to insecurities or whatever. I dont like secrets and unecessary surprises, especially those that can erode trust. I won't even rent an apartment we would both live in without her consent. I guess it's more of a background thing though. I grew up in a participatory decision-making setting. Who made the money is nobody's business.

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by hammerDK: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2021
IT IS NOT THAT MEN DONT WANT THEIR WIFE TO DO WELL.

IT IS THAT WOMEN CANNOT HANDLE SUCCESS.

ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHEN MANY OF THEIR HEARTS HAVE BEEN POISONED WITH FEMINIST GARBAGE.

ALOT OF THEM THINK IT IS REVENGE TIME AND MANY RESENT MEN.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, HOW WILL SHE BEHAVE.

CLEVER MEN DONT WANT TO FIND OUT.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Mindlog: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
hammerDK:
IT IS NOT THAT MEN DONT WANT THEIR WIFE TO DO WELL.

IT IS THAT WOMEN CANNOT HANDLE SUCCESS.

ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHEN MANY OF THEIR HEARTS HAVE BEEN POISONED WITH FEMINIST GARBAGE.

ALOT OF THEM THINK IT IS REVENGE TIME AND MANY RESENT MEN.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, HOW WILL SHE BEHAVE.

CLEVER MEN DONT WANT TO FIND OUT.

Revenge over what?

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by crackhaus: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dem don turn thread into coven meeting venue... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Mindlog: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hathor5:

Red pillims is justified by the rejection and heart break they have experienced. And if you are hurt, you need medication. They chose to take the red pill to feel better. The red pill is the promise that if you employ a few manipulation tactics then ladies will adore and admire you, whether you are a school dropout or not. cheesy

You have to understand that for majority of them on red pillism focused threads, being on those threads is like group therapy sessions for them where they relieve their “Madonna-w.h.o.r.e complex,” where many of them see their mothers as saints while other women are prostitutes/useless beings and deserves to be maltreated.

Just reminds me of patients who are very vocal during group therapy sessions but during individual therapy sessions, selective mutism sets in.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Hathor5(f): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mindlog:

You have to understand that for majority of them on red pillism focused threads, being on those threads is like group therapy sessions for them where they relieve their “Madonna-LovePeddler complex,” where many of them see their mothers as saints while other women are prostitutes/useless beings and deserves to be maltreated.

Just reminds me of patients who are very vocal during group therapy sessions but during individual therapy sessions, selective mutism sets in.

Group therapy session is an apt description indeed.

I guess the inner little boy feels he is entitled that other women love him like mommy did but they won't and so they must be punished.

LOL @ selective mutism cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

angry angry angry angry

Lol. That Final paragraph. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by mariahAngel(f): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I have a father and 3 brothers (very handsome and very caring by the way), who were born and raised in Nigeria, and there’s absolutely nothing toxic about them. (Aside uncles and cousins o)
Please stop generalizing and spreading falsehood.
It matters to people like me who care about people in their lives, both male and female.
Those men would do anything for me, my mother and sisters in a heartbeat!

The way I wonder about most men who spread hate and total falsehood about women on this platform, if they have women in their (real) lives, is the same way I wonder about the women who do the same.
The hate is sickening to read! My God!

Do you not have any male relative who was born and raised in Nigeria?
If you do, are there no noble one (not even a single one) among them?
If there’s at least one, consider that one before you term all as toxic!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol @ladies grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by gremp(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

angry angry angry angry

People who dislike feminism dislike it because the feminism ideal popular today is one where women have the supposed authority of a man, with the responsibility of a child, doing whatever and making false accusations without repercussions and absolving themselves of all responsibility and if they're caught lying, the people who supported them just let it go or say "...what if she was saying the truth??, She's showing other women to be bold..." at the expense of the lives of others e.g. waving the r*pe banner after having s*x with someone who you consented to have s*X with at the time but regret it now.

There's nothing wrong with fighting for women representation and for their voices to be heard but when false accusations are being thrown around without men being abled to defend themselves without being seen as toxic for expressing their disagreement or opposing opinions, or seen as taking advantage of the patriarchy, it makes that brand of feminism detestable.

A woman can make an accusation of r*pe or assault against a man and it'll be taken as a fact with crowds rising up in solidarity without thorough investigation, the most popular recent case is that of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, where he was falsely accused despite evidence contrary to the accusations. I've cases of men both young and old jailed for r*pe or ostracized from their family, friends and children just because the mothers told lies.

I'm not saying every case of r*pe is false or we should brush aside every claim, however, every claim should be thoroughly investigated because women who have actually been r*ped will have difficulty saying it to their partner because the term has been watered down and now means regretful s*x.

Some guys have seen these things happen to fellow guys and have seen what such accusations cause and the almost irreversible damages, opting to follow the easy path of treating every woman the same way without the supposed stress of judging them individually, since you might not know who's the wolf in sheep's clothing, and making the REDPILL movement toxic on which I'll also explain later.
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
gremp:

People who dislike feminism dislike it because the feminism ideal popular today is one where women have the supposed authority of a man, with the responsibility of a child, doing whatever and making false accusations without repercussions and absolving themselves of all responsibility and if they're caught lying, the people who supported them just let it go or say "...what if she was saying the truth??, She's showing other women to be bold..." at the expense of the lives of others e.g. waving the r*pe banner after having s*x with someone who you consented to have s*X with at the time but regret it now.

There's nothing wrong with fighting for women representation and for their voices to be heard but when false accusations are being thrown around without men being abled to defend themselves without being seen as toxic for expressing their disagreement or opposing opinions, or seen as taking advantage of the patriarchy, it makes that brand of feminism detestable.

A woman can make an accusation of r*pe or assault against a man and it'll be taken as a fact with crowds rising up in solidarity without thorough investigation, the most popular recent case is that of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, where he was falsely accused despite evidence contrary to the accusations. I've cases of men both young and old jailed for r*pe or ostracized from their family, friends and children just because the mothers told lies.

I'm not saying every case of r*pe is false or we should brush aside every claim, however, every claim should be thoroughly investigated because women who have actually been r*ped will have difficulty saying it to their partner because the term has been watered down and now means regretful s*x.

Some guys have seen these things happen to fellow guys and have seen what such accusations cause and the almost irreversible damages, opting to follow the easy path of treating every woman the same way without the supposed stress of judging them individually, since you might not know who's the wolf in sheep's clothing, and making the REDPILL movement toxic on which I'll also explain later.

I leave my fellow sisters to respond to you if they want to.

As for me I can't process this BS and give it an appropriate response.

Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by gremp(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I leave my fellow sisters to respond to you if they want to.

As for me I can't process this BS and give it an appropriate response.

Nonsense

BS??
So just because I have an opposing view and claim it's BS?? undecided

It doesn't take much to check online for the court cases depicting what I've said which are facts backing up my claims, if my claims are incorrect please do correct me appropriately instead of belittling the post.

Then again it's your choice.
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by UDUJ(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
crackhaus:
Dem don turn thread into coven meeting venue... cheesy

Lmfao cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

I have a father and 3 brothers (very handsome and very caring by the way), who were born and raised in Nigeria, and there’s absolutely nothing toxic about them. (Aside uncles and cousins o)
Please stop generalizing and spreading falsehood.
It matters to people like me who care about people in their lives, both male and female.
Those men would do anything for me, my mother and sisters in a heartbeat!

The way I wonder about most men who spread hate and total falsehood about women on this platform, if they have women in their (real) lives, is the same way I wonder about the women who do the same.
The hate is sickening to read! My God!

Do you not have any male relative who was born and raised in Nigeria?
If you do, are there no noble one (not even a single one) among them?
If there’s at least one, consider that one before you term all as toxic!

"...his mind will be far from their usual toxicity."

I don't have any male relative brought up in Nigeria, right from birth, so I know why they aren't toxic. And it's not hate, it's observations. Or are you going to claim you haven't noticed these things in Nigerian men? Let's call a spade a spade, and not try to make excuses or exonerate them.

You see, Nigerian bred men are toxic. Not to talk of the constant "hate" they spill freely online. Maybe you've not noticed that yet. The only one I thought was noble was later exposed as a sexual deviant, prompting me to speak out against such things.

I am for all men —don't get me wrong— but the Nigerian bred ones are another type. I never knew that men could be so petty, egotistic, hateful, selfish, loveless and wicked until I came across them. Nigerian men who are bred abroad have different mindsets to the ones found in Nigeria, or the ones who migrated later in life.

Hopefully they will change their ways.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by mariahAngel(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

"...his mind will be far from their usual toxicity."

I don't have any male relative brought up in Nigeria, right from birth, so I know why they aren't toxic. And it's not hate, it's observations. Or are you going to claim you haven't noticed these things in Nigerian men? Let's call a spade a spade, and not try to make excuses or exonerate them.

You see, Nigerian bred men are toxic. Not to talk of the constant "hate" they spill freely online. Maybe you've not noticed that yet. The only one I thought was noble was later exposed as a sexual deviant, prompting me to speak out against such things.

I am for all men —don't get me wrong— but the Nigerian bred ones are another type. I never knew that men could be so petty, egotistic, hateful, selfish, loveless and wicked until I came across them. Nigerian men who are bred abroad have different mindsets to the ones found in Nigeria, or the ones who migrated later in life.

Hopefully they will change their ways.

You’re not totally right.
There are good and bad men (people) in Nigeria, just as there are everywhere else in the world.

You need to meet the men (people) I know.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

There are good and bad men (people) in Nigeria, just as there are everywhere else in the world.

You must have dated alot of men, I see. grin
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by BRATISLAVA: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, there's no doubt there are some good people(hopefully) in Nigeria.

I'm not interested to meet any more Nigerian men. The more one interacts with them, the more one withdraws from them.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? / What 3 Qualities Should You Look For In A Prospective Wife/husband. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.