Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? (6360 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2021
crackhaus:
Boss level!!!
Snake level

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by karli4nia(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
cococandy:
so they can’t surprise you people again? grin

If this story wasn’t made up, it sounds like a romantic act she did for him.

Chia! Nne.. U don talk my mind finish 100%..
A - Z ..

What a pleasant Surprise, it would be..
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by karli4nia(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you know the extent men can go to to ground their wives success so that they remain the alpha and omega on their lives, you will know that they have deep issues.

Very few men are genuinely pleased if their wife is flying high and better than them. Very few.

Yeah, like that Man the went " Wow! That calls for celebration" When the wife came home sad and told her husband that she just lost her job..
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by karli4nia(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hathor5:

Very dysfunctional creatures. Instead of asking questions such as 'How can I get along better with my significant other?', they will ask 'How do I control my wife?'. Instead of working on their communication skills and create an environment of appreciation that builds on everyone's individual strength, they will want to run their homes like a DICK-tator without brains. Instead of supporting their partners to be the best they can be, they will have sleepless nights if their wives have some success.

Meanwhile, other men and women are working and manufacturing vaccines against Covid, improving their universal healthcare system, equipping their schools with iPads and these ones will have swollen balls on top of women matter. Hopeless creatures.

Hey, home girl be easy! Relax and quit spewing bile. You screwing up your mental health and depleting your energy. Be more conscious while expressing your points and opinions. You don't wanna be neurasthenic.
Don't corrupt our little teenage sisters that should be learning form y'all.. They are reading..

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by karli4nia(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
Delusional fools with victim mentality.

The other one wants to start what she cannot finish...cheesy

NNE, Ogini kwa?
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by karli4nia(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why must people always lose their consciousness on here..

The same set of people I once banned, are all back here again fighting. Some seem to have learnt while some are so recalcitrant.
Always corrupting our teenage little sisters and brothers with their venomous reactions to a simple online topic, on a family thread, not aware of the karma they are accumulating for their souls..

What a complication of energies...
Avidya!
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by DonroxyII: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2021
OPTOSUN:
A couple lived in a rented apartment. Happy family to be precise. The wife earn huge salary compared to the husband... so she decided to build a house without informing her husband. After completing the house, she finally inform her husband that they will be leaving to their own house tomorrow. Assuming you are the husband, what will you do?
Off we go wetin remain .... But you have to be matured enough to quickly used the opportunity to build your own mansion more better than your wife and take her there ...... if not, the day should sh.it go happen and her female cycle influences random talks .... you go hear weencheesy
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by DonroxyII: 4:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Any man who feels comfortable living in his wife's personal house is a weak man,no woman should even allow that except on extraordinary conditions. I like a man to command respect in all ramifications and shouldn't involves himself in things that will bring him down. I love very masculine men.The man should not follow her to that house.
She is your wife, Your partner, your friend, mother of your children, your life, the one whom you share the same bed and the one whom you penetrate inside her body and soul to release hot Akamu....

She is not your competitor nor competition...

If she no tell me na my fault ... if she tell me that's all good ....

Anyway, as far as the source of income for the house is legit .... and no hankypanky ...

Na me go first pack my load and choose room and master bedroom .....

A solid man will grow via his wife then reimbursed her of every penny she spent on him and herself !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by DonroxyII: 4:07am On Aug 14, 2021
bukatyne:

There is a problem with their marriage.

If the wife was building a house she wanted the family to live in, it is senseless to
1. Make it secret
2. Tell him a day to moving in

It shows utter disrespect and disregard to her husband.

Let him address it and they move in.

Personally, if a woman build a house without the husband Knowledge then that husband is faulty .... If she has confidence in you ... Woman are like tap water to the one they have confidence in .... Yaahhhh, she will run her Mouth .....
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by OPTOSUN(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2021
DonroxyII:
Off we go wetin remain .... But you have to be matured enough to quickly used the opportunity to build your own mansion more better than your wife and take her there ...... if not, the day should sh.it go happen and her female cycle influences random talks .... you go hear weencheesy
Build his own house in one day?
Where will a better house come from when he earn less salary?
Hmm
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by DonroxyII: 6:04am On Aug 14, 2021
OPTOSUN:

Build his own house in one day?
Where will a better house come from when he earn less salary?
Hmm
Lol, he should double his hustle as a Man ... That's what I will do to mitigate future possible consequences and influences from third parties from either families and/or frenemies.... People and factors that take advantage of little crack in a sweet home !!

E.g. he can use the opportunity to learn greater skills as a result of savings from house rent , advance his education, advance his professional competence or learn new skills via diversification .....

He just have to match up ... utilising her as a step ....... if he doesn't, devil will roll its head one day and it can escalate!

If I have a wife earning more than me ... Jesu, my life don over better Niyen because wetin i dey find for Texas in now inside my trousers!

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by OPTOSUN(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
DonroxyII:
Lol, he should double his hustle as a Man ... That's what I will do to mitigate future possible consequences and influences from third parties from either families and/or frenemies.... People and factors that take advantage of little crack in a sweet home !!

E.g. he can use the opportunity to learn greater skills as a result of savings from house rent , advance his education, advance his professional competence or learn new skills via diversification .....

He just have to match up ... utilising her as a step ....... if he doesn't, devil will roll its head one day and it can escalate!

If I have a wife earning more than me ... Jesu, my life don over better Niyen because wetin i dey find for Texas in now inside my trousers!
Yeah. Good idea
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Raalsalghul: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
thorpido:
If this is your mindset concerning women,then it's either you have been around the wrong set of women or you just have a wrong mindset.
Not all women are the same.
If you say a successful woman will not pick a poor man,I will agree with you to some extent but that a successful woman will not pick a hard working, ambitious, disciplined and morally upright man who is far less successful than her is very wrong.
Many women who are driven and successful want just a man who is also ambitious but not necessarily as rich as they are.
If you also think money is all that a woman needs in a man also shows the kind of women you have been around.

Why are you contradicting yourself with this statement?

You say a woman is less likely to pick a poor man and then go ahead to say she can pick a "working, ambitious, disciplined and morally upright man who is far less successful than her."

What if it's a poor man who's hardworking, ambitious, disciplined and morally upright?

You might need to articulate your thoughts here.

That aside, your second to last statement is just pure fantasy and I'm with Seatrade on this one.

Women are hypergamous (if there's any word like that) and will likely go for a partner whom they can look up to in most facets of life.

It's just their nature.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by cooooooks(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is this a question? Two become one in marriage. We are moving to our new house ASAP.
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by thorpido(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Why are you contradicting yourself with this statement?

You say a woman is less likely to pick a poor man and then go ahead to say she can pick a "working, ambitious, disciplined and morally upright man who is far less successful than her."

[b]What if it's a poor man who's hardworking, ambitious, disciplined and morally upright?[b]

You might need to articulate your thoughts here.

That aside, your second to last statement is just pure fantasy and I'm with Seatrade on this one.

Women are hypergamous (if there's any word like that) and will likely go for a partner whom they can look up to in most facets of life.

It's just their nature.
There's no contradiction here.You might have to consider the word 'poor' again.No one who's hard-working and ambitious can be poor ............ i.e 'living below a standard considered normal in the society'.
Poor can't afford food and can't even think of where the next meal will come from.A hard-working man can get food even if not immediately he is hungry.
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Raalsalghul: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
thorpido:
There's no contradiction here.You might have to consider the word 'poor' again. No one who's hard-working and ambitious can be poor ............ i.e 'living below a standard considered normal in the society'.
Poor can't afford food and can't even think of where the next meal will come from.A hard-working man can get food even if not immediately he is hungry.

If you truly believe the bold, then no need arguing with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by thorpido(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:

If you truly believe the bold, then no need arguing with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay then. undecided
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, This reminds me of another piece of advice Kanwuliaextra shared with me.

Interestingly, what she advised is working out great for my mental and emotional health.

She has gone off the radar again but seven blessings to her, wherever she is.

Thanks so much.
Blessings to you too. I dey kamkpeeee.
Will soon be back in full force.❤️
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Klass99(f): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
smiley
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by jeff1607(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yes.... While saving the money for rent to build my house , hostel or a shopping complex

It's better to be a tenant under my wife living free than some very wicked Lagos landlord and real estate agents

When she sends you out you can't pick anything compared to a Lagos landlord, a constant reminder that she built the house for any slight, you can't argue especially if she has a bad temper. Instead pay for the house
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by OPTOSUN(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
jeff1607:

When she sends you out you can't pick anything compared to a Lagos landlord, a constant reminder that she built the house for any slight, you can't argue especially if she has a bad temper. Instead pay for the house
How many people he wan tell say he don buy his wife's house? Few will even believe
Imagine if the wife's family get bad mouth...hmm
Buying the house is shameful abeg
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by iamL(f): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2021
If u have a daughter make sure she doesn't marry a bred Nigerian man. Even an Afghanistan nationality is better.

D kind people wey dey this country dey surprise me.
Re: As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? by OPTOSUN(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
iamL:
If u have a daughter make sure she doesn't marry a bred Nigerian man. Even an Afghanistan nationality is better.

D kind people wey dey this country dey surprise me.
Ewo....Afghanistan?
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age / I Need A Baby / Who Is More Important; Your Husband Or Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.