Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo (45489 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ken4Christ:
Most women who are not feminist still don't submit. Many a time, it has to do with how they were raised up.
I seriously doubt any man who truly loves his daughter would teach them to live in submission of any one. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If I cursed you right now, will you be calm about it? undecided

Ofcourse not, even though you that my words will mean nothing, you will be irked that I even attempted a curse on you. Now imagine these Mogs regularly lying to you lot, pacifying you all with sweet words into accepting existence under God's curse, a curse that guarantees you will either perish or be damned at the end of your life. Why do you expect anyone who sees and knows the truth of that to be calm about it. undecided

You told them what you want them to hear and I believe they have heard you. Why keep going on about it with the same people.
Preach and move on than sleeping on one thing. Abeg!

Curse me? Are you God?
Is anyone cursing anyone here?

Continue. Please don't stop.
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by murphyibiam15(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Orange color bawo?
No be Naija we dey again?
It was just an illustration, is not my fault if you couldn't understand
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by murphyibiam15(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2021
crossfire47:

i dont want to say too much but you just spoke a piece of my mind. they call themselves Christians but I dont know which book they reference other than the bible. the concept of feminism (especially in Nigeria) is like a battle line drawn against men, Rebellion and Pride in its crude state. they call it a revolution but it will fail and they would all be in shame. in the bible, it was still this same rebellion and pride that made God cast satan eternally from heaven. in marriage, most times, it is this same Rebellion, Pride, and feminism that makes the institution fail (a tool the devil uses amongst a list of arsenal to cause chaos amongst men). God First made man, then created woman from man to be his helper, not his leader (e get why), and also instructed that the woman be submissive to the man in marriage (e get why), the Serpent of old when he wanted man to disobey Gods orders came to the woman to execute it, (this one sef get why).. all them feminists came up with twisted interpretations and allow themselves to be used by the devil to cause more damage in our society. don't get me wrong, I stand for the advocacy of basic human rights, which applies to both men and women, but i can't imagine a world where women are the head and men the wifes. let them femisists keep forming that they dont need men.the bible also stated that "In that day, seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!'" i hope y'all feminist know the bible predicts right and doesnt lie?? frustration is aready a part of all toxic feminists out there...Peace out.
Well written
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Ken4Christ: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=104796750] I seriously doubt any man who truly loves his daughter would teach them to live in submission of any one. undecided[/quote

They don't need to submit to anyone but their own husband. But when a girl child is raised by a mother who doesn't submit to her husband, she is likely to act that way.
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ken4Christ:

They don't need to submit to anyone but their own husband. But when a girl child is raised by a mother who doesn't submit to her husband, she is likely to act that way.
i don't understand how your response has anything to do with my comment which is that I seriously doubt any man who truly loves his daughter would teach them to live in submission of any one undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by WATCHMANX: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
:
Why is it a problem to you if the woman have two masters, with one Master in a higher position than the junior master?
The junior master and wife are still both subjected to the Higher Master.
The man being a lower lord, is more of physical representation of authority and orderlness in the home.
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
WATCHMANX:
"
What is written in Ephesians 5 obviously goes against Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law, when it suggests that women are to submit/worship their husbands proclaiming that husbands are heads, this again against Jesus Christ's own decree, over their wives"-
Simple answer:
Why is it a problem to you if the woman have two masters, with one Master in a higher position than the junior master?
The junior master and wife are still both subjected to the senior Master.
Jesus Christ said no one who belongs to Him can serve two masters ( in case of wives for instance) undecided
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. - Matthew 11 vs 24
Jesus Christ also condemned any one who will sit as master over another who belongs to His flock(in case of husbands for instance ) . undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by WATCHMANX: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said no one who belongs to Him can serve two masters ( in case of wives for instance) undecided
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. - Matthew 11 vs 24
Jesus Christ also condemned any one who will sit as master over another who belongs to His flock(in case of husbands for instance ) . undecided
Stop decieving yourself.The two masters he is referring to is God and Mammon which he clearly explained in another verse- you cannot serve Mammon as your God and at the same time serve Him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Stop decieving yourself.The two masters he is referring to is God and Mammon which he clearly explained in another verse- you cannot serve Mammon as your God and at the same time serve Him.
If you open your eyes, you would notice that that mention of mammon is another comandment separate from the first in that same verse. undecided

In Matthew 23 vs 7 - 10, Jesus Christ reiterated the same teaching where He asserts that no one else is Master over those who belong to Him , declaring that He alone is Master to each one who belongs to His flock. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by WATCHMANX: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you open your eyes, you would notice that that mention of mammon is another comandment separate from the first in that same verse. undecided

In Matthew 23 vs 7 - 10, Jesus Christ reiterated the same teaching where He asserts that no one else is Master over those who belong to Him , declaring that He alone is Master to each one who belongs to His flock. undecided
Joker! My eyes are wide open, but you refuse to open your mind to the truth of scriptures.
You keep doing the work of your father by trying to undermine scriptures and create doubt and mislead people.
Did your tradition and scriptures not teach you that the man is the head of the home?...and if it did, does it negates the position of Jesus Christ as head of the home? ...and you claim your eyes are open.
The word Master! What does it mean?
A man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves.

SYNONYMS: lord, overlord, lord and master, ruler, sovereign, overseer, superintendent, director, manager, controller, leader, governor, commander, padrone, captain, head, headman, boss, principal, employer, foreman, chief, top dog, honcho, head honcho, Big Chief, Big Daddy

Based on some of the synonyms above, common sense dictates that the husband role fits in to be labelled a master. grin

Stop posting silly arguments, ....but I won't hold my breath on that.
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Joker! My eyes are wide open, but you refuse to open your mind to the truth of scriptures.
You keep doing the work of your father by trying to undermine scriptures and create doubt and mislead people.
Did your tradition and scriptures not teach you that the man is the head of the home?...and if it did, does it negates the position of Jesus Christ as head of the home? ...and you claim your eyes are open.
The word Master! What does it mean?
A man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves.

SYNONYMS: lord, overlord, lord and master, ruler, sovereign, overseer, superintendent, director, manager, controller, leader, governor, commander, padrone, captain, head, headman, boss, principal, employer, foreman, chief, top dog, honcho, head honcho, Big Chief, Big Daddy

Based on some of the synonyms above, common sense dictates that the husband role fits in to be labelled a master. grin

Stop posting silly arguments, ....but I won't hold my breath on that.
1. Jesus Christ told you that the doctrines and traditions of men are lies which are meant to deceive and delude those who imbibe them
... they are an abomination to God - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ warned you that

a. You cannot serve two Masters and expect to belong to Him.
b. You cannot be a Master over anyone who belongs to Him and be of Him
c. He also declared that He alone is Master over each one that belongs to Him.

If you have ever taken a class in logic, you would realize that with the above Jesus Christ made it jronclad that no other can exists as a master/head in His Kingdom - only He is Lord and ruler over each one who belongs to Him. undecided

God cursed man and woman for their sin against Him declaring man a ruler over woman, both to perish in the end. Jesus Christ came to redeem man(and woman) from that curse and restore them to the way God made them in the beginning -Sons of God. undecided

Anyone who chooses to hold on to the curse can never become a Son of God and no man or woman living in a cursed stated will ever enter the presence of God. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by WATCHMANX: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ told you that the doctrines and traditions of men are lies which are meant to deceive and delude those who imbibe them
... they are an abomination to God - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ warned you that

a. You cannot serve two Masters and expect to belong to Him.
b. You cannot be a Master over anyone who belongs to Him and be of Him
c. He also declared that He alone is Master over each one that belongs to Him.

If you have ever taken a class in logic, you would realize that with the above Jesus Christ made it jronclad that no other can exists as a master/head in His Kingdom - only He is Lord and ruler over each one who belongs to Him. undecided

God cursed man and woman for their sin against Him declaring man a ruler over woman, both to perish in the end. Jesus Christ came to redeem man(and woman) from that curse and restore them to the way God made them in the beginning -Sons of God. undecided

Anyone who chooses to hold on to the curse can never become a Son of God and no man or woman living in a cursed stated will ever enter the presence of God. undecided
"Jesus Christ made it jronclad that no other can exists as a master/head in His Kingdom "- See yourself!
Has Christ kingdom come? He clearly told Pilate when arraigned that His Kingdom is not of this earth, or he would have called miriads of angels to come and Stop His trial.
When Christ kingdom comes in the New Jerusalem, there will no longer be marriages, and no need for a husband to be master. Christ will be husband to all saints and automatically, the sole Master. smiley
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
WATCHMANX:
"Jesus Christ made it jronclad that no other can exists as a master/head in His Kingdom "- See yourself!
Has Christ kingdom come? He clearly told Pilate when arraigned that His Kingdom is not of this earth, or he would have called miriads of angels to come and Stop His trial.
When Christ kingdom comes in the New Jerusalem, there will no longer be marriages, and no need for a husband to be master. Christ will be husband to all saints and automatically, the sole Master. smiley
The gates of the Kingdom of God were thrown wide open to all of the world after Jesus Christ's resurrection from Death - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. undecided

That the Kingdom is not of this world does not imply the Kingdom has not come... it has been here since Jesus Christ was and will continue until Jesus Christ returns. undecided

He is coming back for His bride...who is not of this world either. Those who belong to Him, though they live in this world, are not of this world. undecided

Please open your eyes and strop playing word-dribblw with scripture. Open your eyes so you realize the over 2000 year old Truth of God, Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God - God’s Law and agreement between God and individuals..undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Obarofrederick(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Judging from your utterance so far, I think you are the one being ignorant here. If you are really educated, you will not utter all what you have been uttering since...

Let me ask you this:
Are you working? (E get why o)
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Obarofrederick:
Judging from your utterance so far, I think you are the one being ignorant here. If you are really educated, you will not utter all what you have been uttering since...

Let me ask you this:
Are you working? (E get why o)
no undecided

Now if your why means you are trying to use my life to access the Truth of the Word of Jesus Christ Himself, then I suggest you properly engage your brain cells so you understand how that approach is a fools approach to knowledge. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Obarofrederick(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
no undecided

Now if your why means you are trying to use my life to access the Truth of the Word of Jesus Christ Himself, then I suggest you properly engage your brain cells so you understand how that approach is a fools approach to knowledge. undecided
Okay.

Now, are you trying to tell some of us working that have Bosses that we are serving two masters? Because according to your own interpretation of the scripture, you said wives should not regard their husbands as the head why still regarding Christ as the supreme head. And that wives should share equal rights with their husbands as it is unholy to serve two masters according to your MISINTERPRETATION which also imply according to you that we should likewise share equal rights with our Bosses, arguing with our Bosses, altering our Bosses decisions. Is that what you are talking about? Did you think it through, I mean down to the bone before you got all those your conclusions of the scripture? I would have explain what the word NOT SERVING TWO MASTERS meant to you but many intellectuals here explained that to you but you were too stubborn to grab the messages.

Go and re-read the scripture, I mean thoroughly Ephesians 5:22-25 again. Mind you! All what the Prophets, Apostles, Preachers wrote in the Bible were not from their brain, they were directed by the Holy Spirit!

Before Jesus Christ left the World, he told the Disciples to go to the World and preach the Gospels that has been preached by him.

Peace.
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Obarofrederick:
Okay.

Now, are you trying to tell some of us working that have Bosses that we are serving two masters?
As for working, below is Jesus Christ's commandment to you regarding the work you should be engaged in if you are His follower.
25 The people found Jesus on the other side of the lake. They asked him, “Teacher, when did you come here?”

26 He answered, “Why are you looking for me? Is it because you saw miraculous signs? The truth is, you are looking for me because you ate the bread and were satisfied. 27 But earthly food spoils and ruins. So don’t work to get that kind of food. But work to get the food that stays good and gives you eternal life. The Son of Man will give you that food. He is the only one qualified by God the Father to give it to you.”
28 The people asked Jesus, “What does God want us to do?”
You working for man means you are serving the wrong boss. Jesus Christ declared there that you should work for Him and not for anyone else. So, do you see where your supposed argument fails before it even began? undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Ken4Christ: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
i don't understand how your response has anything to do with my comment which is that I seriously doubt any man who truly loves his daughter would teach them to live in submission of any one undecided

My answer remains the same. You don't need to teach your daughter to submit to anyone. But you teach her to submit to her husband. And this is biblical. It is God who created sex and instituted marriage that gave the rule. The husband is the head of the wife. Submission doesn't make her a slave or inferior in the same way working for your boss doesn't make you inferior to him. Someone must be in charge and take responsibility. There can't be two captain in a ship.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ken4Christ:

My answer remains the same. You don't need to teach your daughter to submit to anyone. [b]But you teach her to submit to her husband. And this is biblical. [/b]It is God who created sex and instituted marriage that gave the rule. The husband is the head of the wife. Submission doesn't make her a slave or inferior in the same way working for your boss doesn't make you inferior to him. Someone must be in charge and take responsibility. There can't be two captain in a ship.
Where exactly did Almighty God, or even Jesus Christ Himself, command you to teach your women to submit to their husbands? undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Ken4Christ: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where exactly did Almighty God, or even Jesus Christ Himself, command you to teach your women to submit to their husbands? undecided

It started immediately after Adam and Eve sinned against God. The Woman, Eve ate the fruit without the permission of her husband and blamed the serpent. Adam blamed Eve the wife. God now put a rule in place so that one person will take the responsibility for any error. And God told Eve,

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.

Then the Apostles also affirmed it;

1st Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman (wife) is the man (husband) ; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord

The responsibility of the husband is to love the wife.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ken4Christ:

It started immediately after Adam and Eve sinned against God. The Woman, Eve ate the fruit without the permission of her husband and blamed the serpent. Adam blamed Eve the wife. God now put a rule in place so that one person will take the responsibility for any error. And God told Eve,

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.
Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19 is a CURSE, the Judgement of Sin which is Death meaning everyone who lives according to that curse will perish in the grave. undecided

You need to open your eyes when reading the Bible, not let others read it for you. undecided

That curse in Genesis, is the very same curse Jesus Christ came to redeem mankind from.. the salvation Jesus Christ grants those who believe/trust in Him is from that very same curse because anyone who lives according to the curse can never enter into Heaven, God's Kingdom. undecided

So, ask yourself, are you redeemed from the curse, or are you willing to continue living bowed to it for your egos sake? undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Ken4Christ: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19 is a CURSE, the Judgement of Sin which is Death meaning everyone who lives according to that curse will perish in the grave. undecided

You need to open your eyes when reading the Bible, not let others read it for you. undecided

That curse in Genesis, is the very same curse Jesus Christ came to redeem mankind from.. the salvation Jesus Christ grants those who believe/trust in Him is from that very same curse because anyone who lives according to the curse can never enter into Heaven, God's Kingdom. undecided

So, ask yourself, are you redeemed from the curse, or are you willing to continue living bowed to it for your egos sake? undecided

I am redeemed from the curse but the new order God placed in marriage relationship hasn't changed. It is backed up by the teachings of the Apostles. Or you don't believe what the Apostles wrote?

In addition, our bodies are not yet redeemed from the curse. It still dies and decays. The redemption of our bodies is our final redemption. And it will happen when Christ comes to take his faithful saints home.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ken4Christ:

I am redeemed from the curse but the new order God placed in marriage relationship hasn't changed. It is backed up by the teachings of the Apostles. Or you don't believe what the Apostles wrote?

In addition, our bodies are not yet redeemed from the curse. It still dies and decays. The redemption of our bodies is our final redemption. And it will happen when Christ comes to take his faithful saints home.
God never placed a new "order" on marriage. This was confirmed by Jesus Christ who restated God's original Law, from before the curse, is what still stands for those who belong to Him. Jesus Christ made it clear that He came to redeem all those who will trust Him from the curse which only leads to Death. God never once restated as curse as a blessing, neither did Jesus Christ, the one who is God over those who belong to Him. undecided
You claim you belong to the apostles, accusing Paul of changing God's Law, that which is sin, and ask you, why do you then pretend you follow Jesus Christ? undecided

Your claim your body is yet redeemed, meaning you will never be free from sin and hence neve become a Son of God while you yet live, and as a result never become a perfect/Holy vessel for the Holy Spirit of God to dwell in and guide- John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 14 vs 15 - 25. Then my question to you is this, why was your time claiming to believe in Jesus Christ since once you die, what is left on the other side is judgement and only those who lived a Holy life, above the curse here on earth, can enter into Heaven? undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Ken4Christ: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God never placed a new "order" on marriage. This was confirmed by Jesus Christ who restated God's original Law, from before the curse, is what still stands for those who belong to Him. Jesus Christ made it clear that He came to redeem all those who will trust Him from the curse which only leads to Death. God never once restated as curse as a blessing, neither did Jesus Christ, the one who is God over those who belong to Him. undecided
You claim you belong to the apostles, accusing Paul of changing God's Law, that which is sin, and ask you, why do you then pretend you follow Jesus Christ? undecided

Your claim your body is yet redeemed, meaning you will never be free from sin and hence neve become a Son of God while you yet live, and as a result never become a perfect/Holy vessel for the Holy Spirit of God to dwell in and guide- John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 14 vs 15 - 25. Then my question to you is this, why was your time claiming to believe in Jesus Christ since once you die, what is left on the other side is judgement and only those who lived a Holy life, above the curse here on earth, can enter into Heaven? undecided
It is not my claim. It is the reality and what the Scripture says.

Romans 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, WAITING FOR THE ADOPTION, to wit, THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY.

Your responsibility is to put your body under control like Paul did;

1st Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ken4Christ:

It is not my claim. It is the reality and what the Scripture says.

Romans 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, WAITING FOR THE ADOPTION, to wit, THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY.

Your responsibility is to put your body under control like Paul did;

1st Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Enough of the rambling ... go and read what Jesus Christ told you instead of looking for verses here and there to circumvent the truth of God with. undecided
Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Ken4Christ: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Enough of the rambling ... go and read what Jesus Christ told you instead of looking for verses here and there to circumvent the truth of God with. undecided

Jesus didn't tell us everything. He only laid the foundation of the church. Most of the instructions we need by are contained in the letters of the Apostles. And I just cited two of the references. If you have a problem believing them, then, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Feminist, Don't Marry - Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ken4Christ:

Jesus didn't tell us everything. He only laid the foundation of the church. Most of the instructions we need by are contained in the letters of the Apostles. And I just cited two of the references. If you have a problem believing them, then, I can't help you.
Jesus Christ gave you all you needed to know in order to start living according to His Word. Stop lying in His name. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.