Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride (77230 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Seniorwriter(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
No be JUJU be this.....SMH
Shows the kind of law enforcement and leaders in position of power.
From the very first day I read in the news that some house of representatives members of this terrorists infested buhari led administration showed interest in her case I started to guess she'll be treated differently....it is the kind of perverts and corrupt minded politicians that lead in this country.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
neonly:
Virginal people

It is Vagina and not the trash you typed above
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by karnap(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Fake news,that's not even chidinma where is the plate number,look well there is something written hospital there ....what is it?
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by KillerBeauty(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
That's pretty privilege for you.
Its not even a woman's thing.
Like in the US, a guy killed a woman and her child in a car crash and was given 24yrs imprisonment. But because he is handsome, some people are signing petition for him to have a reduced sentence.
What about the handsome prisoner mugshot that US police posted on Facebook.
The dude got a modelling job while still incarcerated.

2 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2021
SamuelOamen:
By Robert Egb

https://thenationonlineng.net/super-tv-boss-murder-prisons-pamper-chidinma-with-special-car-ride/

let us be real with ourselves

what is old he-goat man doing with little young girl !

let them free the girl abeg!
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by harmony75: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Mmmmmmm a killer that should be on chains and handcuffs SMH
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Candidlady: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2021
So pencil light is now a special car?

Just free this girl already abeg

Lesson to all you men that sees us as weak.. I know my self defense class will surely pay off one day...
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Lewisdinho(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2021
The future is FEMALE. D way i d careful with ladies these days eh. Even to be casual friends with some of em na risk.

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Depressed101: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2021
This girl don give prison warder pussy chop grin
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Las las them go use another girl replace her for prison since they can take Uber for her.

Girl will kill guy the authority will pamper the girl, boy will kill girl the authority will treat his fuuuuckup with chains and torture.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by ElValiente(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Omo their plan no work ni oo. They must havrpaid someone to attack them and whisk her away no be naija. Omo I love action film. One big ice cream truck hit them gbola one hit from back one park in the middle of the road. Tear gas smoke everywhere. Few gun shots. Door opened. Grab chi next car showing up. Pick em up. Drive a bit enter boat. Land in CMS. Take another boat (different one) ride to badagry. Countless illegal borders. Jakpa to Benin to northern part of the country. Their northern borders is a porous as our own. Slide to Togo border too in the north. Slide to Ghana. Keep going boom. Liberia. Change her identity (bleach like BobRisky) get her passport. Bribe the airport and immigration officials they don't kuku know her mbok. Jakpa to one south America countries where her likes lives. Chile, Peru, Guyana, Bahamas. One small remote village. You got choice there. Start a GoodLife or continue your old ways. But Las Las forget my Hollywood experience grin grin ;DArms of the law is very long. Ire oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Lewisdinho(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Anyways your PERSONAL TEXT says you're MenTal. You're truly mental and aside that your stupidity is like PEAK MILK it's in You.
Candidlady:
So pencil light is now a special car?

Just free this girl already abeg

Lesson to all you men that sees us as weak.. I know my self defense class will surely pay off one day...

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Ayo2004: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Beautiful!
If you spend a night in a police cell, you will begging the magistrate to send you to a prison.
Despite being the black sheep of the family, this babe deserves fair hearing.
[/b]If Mr Ataga hadn't asked her out, this wouldn't have happened.[b]
See the rubbish you used your own hands to type
Since when did it become a crime for a married man to ask an adult out
So he is an accomplice in his own death abi?

Una go just dey yarn okoto talk

4 Likes

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by reddingtonblack: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Karlovych:
Irrelevant news, what has the vehicle got to do with anything? She will still face the consequences of her actions

the vechile depict preferential treatment which is a major hindrance to justice. are they insinuating chindima is tew good for a black maria or is that not official ride use in conveying lesser criminals.
from all indications if people should keep quiet nd just watch ... justice will be subverted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Plut01: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2021

Nothing surprising here. The crime was committed by her but in accordance with the agenda by the Human part eating Elites ruling us.

Even if they sentence her to jail, just wait for two months after that to check if another person will not have taken her position in the prison.

This girl has done her part of the agenda and it is time to reap bountifully. Granting her a celebrity-like interview is the first stage, taking her with care to the Court yard is another....... Next would be

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Proffdada: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Just tell me how they can jail this?
Even oga at the top go chop inside grin

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by lexy2014: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2021
punisha:

Was waiting to see a brabus limo.

Agenda must agend people.

The part of not being in cuffs is what I don't get too.

Is that d type of car used by d prison service to transport prisoners to court?
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by israelmao(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2021
What is special about restricted freedom?
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by eeithis(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2021
God please in my next life I want to be a beautiful woman without pregnancy and menstruation periods cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by 8stargeneral: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
That’s why it’s good to be beautiful
As in na u dey create ur self baa .
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by xcuggsm(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Dey are taking ha 2 a HOTEL 2 sleep with a Client.
She's on special request.
She does Home delivery services.
A Finished Society.
IF men don't learn how to treat these women after this, then MEN should be ready to swallow whatever they are fed.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Emola12(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2021
sharpwriter:

Point of correction bro. Not just taxi, but UBER grin
u see say dis life no balance at all sunday igboho never kill anybody now dem chain am with thick chain inside jail like say nah beware of dog

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by neonly: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

It is Vagina and not the trash you typed above

Thks phone auto spelling issues
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by SmartPolician: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Ayo2004:

See the rubbish you used your own hands to type
Since when did it become a crime for a married man to ask an adult out
So he is an accomplice in his own death abi?

Una go just dey yarn okoto talk

I am sure late Mr. Michael Usifo Ataga was a Christian and there are over 100 verses in the Bible that command us Christians to marry ONE wife.

If you support adultery, you really need to assess your personal values. I don't have the strength to write more than this.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by etibaba(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2021
lomprico:

was uduak chained?
was that serial killer in PH chained?

in this life as a Nigerian try get connection. with that life is easy. if u commit crime n dem catch u, u will get VIP treatment.
how he come be you now?

1 Like

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by sharpwriter(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Emola12:
u see say dis life no balance at all sunday igboho never kill anybody now dem chain am with thick chain inside jail like say nah beware of dog
Na so life be bro. Person just gat to wise up make person no go foolish dey think say life go favor am just for doing good always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by SenecaTheYonger: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
8stargeneral:
As in na u dey create ur self baa .

Lol
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Orpe7(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2021
I talk am, warden wan dey fvck her toto
Him wan fvck toto rich am dey fvck
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by AdemolaA2: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Files:
Celebrity killer ! Celebrity thief !

The privilege women criminals enjoy ( even after being identified as a criminal) is unfair.
Who do we blame but the men, the simpletons who would see a gender as innocent because it bears a vigina and 2 mounds of fufu on it's chest undecided and an innocent look

Jeez ... you’re so hilarious bro ... been lmao here !!!
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by etibaba(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Proffdada:
Just tell me how they can jail this?
Even oga at the top go chop inside grin
That's not Chidinma, the pics above isn't even a Nigerian.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by J2381: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Hian. There's favoritism everywhere. Imagine this nonsense. Someone who is supposed to be taken away in the prison bus is riding shotgun in a Toyota Camry. Chai!.
Re: Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride by Harmattan123(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Ayo2004:

Dey whine yourself,no matter what,the children and their children to come will forever be grateful to their father for leaving a huge inheritance for them

Abacha,Stalin, Hitler,Pablo Escobar children might not like the actions of their father but they go too worship them with the kin big money wey dem leave behind
Ok

Wetin concine pikin and diagrace
Person wey go dey chill for Maldives,Greece or Dubai with papa debit card
Fine babes go too rush the son on top him papa money

Money is everything,my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.