Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? (1083 Views)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? by CelebCircle: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
SUNDAY IGBOHO: WHY IS BUHARI PLANNING TO RELEASE NNAMDI KANU AND FORGIVE IGBOHO? SEE WHY..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXDQX4RfzGQ
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? by Minjim: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's not in Buhari's power to confine or release both.

They are both already facing the law now.

The guilty ( terrorist) one will rot in jail or be hanged while the not guilty one will be released.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? by Peacecore: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Minjim:
It's not in Buhari's power to confine or release both.

They are both already facing the law now.

The guilty ( terrorist) one will rot in jail or be hanged while the not guilty one will be released.
The president has d power to grant state pardon to anyone.
If he does that, it will be good. Strict Justice is not actually d solution to breakdown of law n order
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
The lifeless vegetable is feeling the heat already
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Peacecore:
If he does that, it will be good. Strict Justice is not actually d solution to breakdown of law n order
not going to happen
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Is Buhari Planning To Release Nnamdi Kanu And Forgive Igboho? by Minjim: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Peacecore:

He has power to grant State Pardon to the convicted.
Has NK been convicted? Allow him go to trial and if he's convicted we'll speak of State Pardon.
Igboho is in the hands of the Benin Republic seeking asylum. Even he hasn't been convicted too. And if he is , only Benin President can grant him pardon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Formed Nigerian Map In Plateau State / Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions / BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.