Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her (918 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Phamebo: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Port Harcourt Man, Bright Ben, Cries Out After His Church Pastor, Moses Adeeyo Married His Wife, Tina Adeeyo Due To "Instruction From The Holy Spirit" - Portharcourt_Amebo Report

Taking to his Facebook page, Bright Ben, revealed that his church pastor has married his wife. When asked what really happened by one of his friends.

Bright Ben said that his pastor has married his wife because the Holy Spirit told him to.
He Wrote: "Blessing Okhimhe, Pastor of our church married my wife that the Holy Spirit told him that."

After crying out on Facebook, the younger sister to Tina, Elizabeth Okonkwo, warned Bright Ben to take down his post or else she would expose all the evil he has done to her sister to the world.

When people started dragging Tina Adeeyo and her new husband, Pastor Moses Adeeyo, Elizabeth Okonkwo took to Facebook to tell the people dragging her elder sister to celebrate her sister's new marriage, because her pains are over.

Continue Reading:
https://www.portharcourtamebo.com.ng/2021/08/port-harcourt-man-bright-ben-cries-out.html

Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Offorgerald15(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
This country na cruise
Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by goodmorning40: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
They say their pastor is the mouth piece of the god, why is the man complaining, is like he want to miss heaven

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by heniford2: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chia grin cheesy nawa oh this God of men self
Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Phamebo: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Things dey happen
heniford2:
Chia grin cheesy nawa oh this God of men self
Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Phamebo: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Full Cruise
Offorgerald15:
This country na cruise
Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Until people become wise, worse we are going to keep seeing
Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2021
I am speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Ceenachi: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Check The Name Of the Church again

'World bank Church'
grin grin

I think he deposited his wife And when the time is riped Baba pastor Withdrew it

Which day wahala wan finish for UAR grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Man Cries Out As His Pastor Snatched His Wife And Marry Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Ceenachi:
Check The Name Of the Church again

'World bank Church'
grin grin

I think he deposited his wife And when the time is riped Baba pastor Withdrew it

Which day wahala wan finish for UAR grin
cheesy I weak for this country my guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please / No One Will Take Me Serious Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.