Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba (2096 Views)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Biafra & Ambazonia World Press Briefing With Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Dr. Cho L. Ayaba / Nnamdi Kanu & Ambazonia Seperatist Leader, Dr Lucas Ayaba To Hold Press Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by SCANNEWS24(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
We've shown them who is in charge, says Ambazonia leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba

Ambazonia separatist, Dr. Cho Ayaba has expressed joy over the sit-at-home compliance recorded in the southern part of Nigeria particularly the Southeast region.

The leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had declared sit-at-home within the south in solidarity with their embattled leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

2 Likes

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by after4: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Juliusmalema, shey you where posting rubbish that they denied alliance with ipob?

10 Likes

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by DOTian: 2:21am On Aug 10, 2021
after4:
Juliusmalema, shey you where posting rubbish that they denied alliance with ipob?
That guy na case.

8 Likes

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by YouthAwaken(f): 3:59am On Aug 10, 2021
No comments
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Omoboricash(m): 4:14am On Aug 10, 2021
You show them by killing innocent people, by looting people's goods, by vandalizing people's properties. The spirit of innocent people killed would continue to hurt you. if that's all about freedom you're clamouring for, sorry to say this ,igbo people are clamouring for slavery, nepotism, insecurity and all sort of social vices

1 Like

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by FreeIgbos: 5:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Omoboricash:
[s]You show them by killing innocent people, by looting people's goods, by vandalizing people's properties. The spirit of innocent people killed would continue to hurt you. if that's all about freedom you're clamouring for, sorry to say this ,igbo people are clamouring for slavery, nepotism, insecurity and all sort of social vices[/s]

So how is it your business? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Have you solved the challenges facing your own region? Why fixate your attention on Igbos who don't even know about your existence

11 Likes

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by velocity25(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2021
One thing is sure going forward, that 90% of us Igbos want Biafra...
God bless Biafrans
God bless Umu-Igbo ndi-oma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Omoboricash:
You show them by killing innocent people, by looting people's goods, by vandalizing people's properties. The spirit of innocent people killed would continue to hurt you. if that's all about freedom you're clamouring for, sorry to say this ,igbo people are clamouring for slavery, nepotism, insecurity and all sort of social vices
So u care about igbos like this ?

If u like igbos use this strength and support Igbo presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Emergingnation(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2021
This Aboki Juliusmalema and Udele1'll one day hang themselves due to Biafra matters...

Cos their wailing and gnashing of their dirty gworo chewing teeths can never stop eminent Nigeria break-up and Biafra Actualization
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by okeyglm: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Ipob are mumu. This guy , ayaba was expelled by ambazonia government because of misappropriation of funds. Why is ipob always associatinv with people with questionable character.

1 Like

Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by cheruv: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Omoboricash:
You're Yoruba... Why not mind your Yoruba issues and leave Igbos to grapple with theirs? undecided
Even if Igbos are enslaved to an enlightened despot of their own choosing, how's it a problem for you? tongue
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Omoboricash(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheruv:

You're Yoruba... Why not mind your Yoruba issues and leave Igbos to grapple with theirs? undecided
Even if Igbos are enslaved to an enlightened despot of their own choosing, how's it a problem for you? tongue
Yes in and out im a yoruba man.
Im only concerned because of innocent souls that wete sent to early grave. Aside that i dont have any pity for you guys. Only that you will cause nuisance in my region
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Omoboricash(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

So u care about igbos like this ?

If u like igbos use this strength and support Igbo presidency
unfortunately im not a politician. Let PDP pick igbo as her presidential candidate.
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Omoboricash(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
FreeIgbos:

So how is it your business? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Have you solved the challenges facing your own region? Why fixate your attention on Igbos who don't even know about your existence
As a human being i feel concerned about innocent souls sent to early grave
Problem in south west? Pls can u tell me one may be i will be able to know solution to it
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by cheruv: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoboricash:

Yes in and out im a yoruba man.
Im only concerned because of innocent souls that wete sent to early grave. Aside that i dont have any pity for you guys. Only that you will cause nuisance in my region
Exactly...
The Igbos don't deserve your pity, so do well to keep it to yourself... And if they come to cause nuisance to your region, expel them from your region!
The "innocent souls" were all Igbos and non Yoruba, which is enough reason to keep your nose outta their business
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Omoboricash(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheruv:

Exactly...
The Igbos don't deserve your pity, so do well to keep it to yourself... And if they come to cause nuisance to your region, expel them from your region!
The "innocent souls" were all Igbos and non Yoruba, which is enough reason to keep your nose outta their business
I got feelings. I can't just close my eyes on the inhuman behaviour going on in your clown.
Burning of human being alive. What a region
In your voice nah Buhari cause it
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by Ruggman: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoboricash:

Keep quiet, and face front
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by leofab(f): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: We've Shown Them Who Is In Charge, Says Ambazonia Leader, Dr. Cho Ayaba by cheruv: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omoboricash:

I got feelings. I can't just close my eyes on the inhuman behaviour going on in your clown.
Burning of human being alive. What a region
In your voice nah Buhari cause it
Even if they are slaughtering themselves it still doesn't affect you... All you can do is sit down and watch them on TV, any other concerns aside that is taking panadol for the flatrinas... Which ọmọ Yoruba are not known for! kiss

(1) (Reply)

ESN Watching Nigerian Military As They Move 20/10/2021. (video) / The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most / True Origin Of The Aro. Summary Of Aro History And Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.