Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? (1941 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Deathisfree: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Hello room. I was into an argument with a jonkie last night about
“Smoking weed or drinking it with milk”
Which one is more dangerous and which one is more medicinal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Ndukings92(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2021
What is d benefit of weed intake in general biko?
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by shagasha: 5:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Anyone but smoking is better

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Goldbw122(m): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2021
They are destructive, trust me.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Smoking it is more dangerous because of the effect of smoke on the lungs.
Weeds can be actually medicinal when taken within bounds.

Drink am with milk, an so you go sleep like a newborn.

Aseju ni irun aya.!

7 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2021
The healthiest means of ingesting weed is to vaporize it, rather than smoke it or ingest it in food or drink.

Vaporizers are very affordable, and they are far healthier than the smoking option because they heat the weed to temperatures below the ignition point of the dangerous carcinogenic byproducts of burning, while still releasing the THC and CBD that induce the high and relaxation respectively.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/collections/dry-herb-vaporizers

Best of all, vaporizers only release small amounts of odor that generally do not travel beyond the room in which the weed is being used. This means you can vaporize at home and even those in adjacent rooms of the same house would not perceive any odor.

Eating food or cakes prepared with cannabis-infused oil is NOT a good idea, because it is very easy to overdo the dosage and wind up having a panic attack or sleeping for an unusually long time.

3 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by BigYash: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
When I wanna sleep.. I boil with milk,little butter.. When I need inspiration, my brown tz is always there by mi side... LiteMyKpoli grin

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jakumo:
The healthiest means of ingesting weed is to vaporize it, rather than smoke it or ingest it in food or drink.

Vaporizers are very affordable, and they are far healthier than the smoking option because they heat the weed to temperatures below the ignition point of the dangerous carcinogenic byproducts of burning, while still releasing the THC and CBD that induce the high and relaxation respectively.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/collections/dry-herb-vaporizers

Best of all, vaporizers only release small amounts of odor that generally do not travel beyond the room in which the weed is being used. This means you can vaporize at home and even those in adjacent rooms of the same house would not perceive any odor.

Eating food or cakes prepared with cannabis-infused oil is NOT a good idea, because it is very easy to overdo the dosage and wind up having a panic attack or sleeping for an unusually long time.

That's nice. I will check that out.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Befii: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please bro, explain to me how you carry out the proccess.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by SarakiBukola: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy

I took it with energy drink and almost died.

1 Like

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
SarakiBukola:
cheesy

I took it with energy drink and almost died.

Hey I know the feeling. Say no to cannabis-infused food or drink, because the dosage is so unpredictable. With cannabis-laced brownies and cakes that taste sweet and are tempting to eat in quantity, cannabis can and will send people to the emergency ward for a reversal drug injection.

When THC is ingested via the stomach, it takes as long as 20 minutes to start taking effect, and when it does, it can be a horrible, sanity-testing experience even for a seasoned weed smoker. Cannabis eaten with food is metabolized in the liver, producing an extremely powerful and overwhelming high, in comparison to the milder effect of simply vaporizing or smoking the same product

Vape your weed and the world will turn. Say no to weed brownies. That chit will phuck you up in a bad way that is not enjoyable at all.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Kindness218: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Whenever you have match to play, chew some weed then step it down it 3 table spoon of honey. Come back and thank me.

If you you want to finish work take cashew nuts join

4 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kindness218:
Whenever you have match to play, chew some weed then step it down it 3 table spoon of honey. Come back and thank me.

If you you want to finish work take cashew nuts join

Are you talking about office work, or is it orofice work you mean, as in nacking of tow-tow witi man pikin blokos?

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by muller101(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank God you posted it in crime section.

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by tunjiajayi: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
The fire is the higher cool
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Kyari79(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
To me smokingit is more better
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by chiiraq802(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Weed
I can smoke it, drink it, chew it, harass it and do what ever i want to do with it as long as it is my beloved WEED.

But dragging it is bae. #always use brown rizzler.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
muller101:
Thank God you posted it in crime section.

Me self notice say no be for health section dem post am. Na crime section dem put am, like say dis awa Africa-bush na bat ting.

Maybe when den legalize am for Abuja, we go see am for health section.

Monkey no fine but hin mama love am. Na condition make crayfish bend. Khaki no be leather. Bodi no be wood. E get as e be.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by GeneralPula: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Both are good..
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Cokahot: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Chew kolorado. Not regular weed or sk or paulino,chew loud and chew kolorado. Body go tell u
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Wakab: 4:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Pls, where can I see the vaporizer?
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Wakab:

If you only have the means to buy online via Jumia, they do have a selection of vaporizers on this page.

https://www./mlp-herbs-vaporizer/

On the other hand, if you want to buy a better quality device that is "battle-tested" by thousands of users worldwide, then I recommend the Airizer Solo, which is rechargeable with a non-replaceable battery.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/arizer-solo-vaporizer

The Airizer Solo costs $100 or 50 K naira, which is steep, but when you are talking about protecting your health, 50K naira is a worthwhile investment, to prevent you smoking weed, which is not healthy at all.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Cokahot: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2021
I have used one for sale.10k
Wakab:
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Op,I think you forgot to include eating...

Have you ate weed cooked alongside with beans? undecided. That food na one of the quickest way to attaining madness, that's if your stamina is not strong enough lipsrsealed

It reminds me of two girls back then in my hostel that went to eat beans at their boyfriends hostel....They were deceived that it was dried pumpkin leaves But na when dem come back to hostel for night nai dem begin manifest undecided. They started shouting evil spirit upandan....the following day we got the full days,say na igbo beans dem give dem chop undecided
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,I think you forgot to include eating...

Have you ate weed cooked alongside with beans? undecided. That food na one of the quickest way to attaining madness, that's if your stamina is not strong enough lipsrsealed

It reminds me of two girls back then in my hostel that went to eat beans at their boyfriends hostel....They were deceived that it was dried pumpkin leaves But na when dem come back to hostel for night nai dem begin manifest undecided. They started shouting evil spirit upandan....the following day we got the full days,say na igbo beans dem give dem chop undecided

Secretly drugging someone is a nasty and evil trick to play for sure. There is nothing funny about such a horrible poisoning of unsuspecting people who have no tolerance for cannabis having never tried it before.
Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Prokaryote: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Boil ,sieve and add with milk and honey. Best for joint pain and sound sleep..

1 Like

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by Jakumo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
KitKatAn:
I really like to support my health with Growing which I found on the Internet. This natural supplement is the best treatment if you are feeling bad and have problems with health. Such an option is an effective solution for treatment of pain. Sleep disorders and other problems.

If you are lucky enough to live in a remote rural area where you know the police, then growing a single plant will provide you with enough high-grade cannabis to last a year.

One can only hope that Nigeria gets on with the business of legalizing marijuana cultivation so that investors and government at all levels can reap fortunes exporting cannabis oil.

Re: Smoking Weed Or Drinking It ? by germaphobe(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
at first I only get stoned whenever I wanted to think, and gradually I started smoking every night. but I think of my health first in everything I do, so I'm thinking of buying vaporizer. although inhaling the smoke and it all it's heaven and nothing is as close to it.

(1) (Reply)

Stranded Female Passengers Of Kidnapped Boat Rescued By Nigerian Navy (pics/vid) / 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.