Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (28833 Views)

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by MrCover: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Tboss' daughter, Starr, has turned 2 and the Big Brother Naija star took to Instagram to celebrate her, Reports.

It is my Baby’s 2nd Birthday.
My Beautiful Starr ⭐️
My 1st fruit.
Being your mother has been the Most fulfilling experience Everrrr�
It hasn’t been all rosy cos you have such a strong personality But it’s been so much fun so far. I’m beyond Blessed to have you in my life, you bring me so much joy that I doubt I could ever properly express in words. You make me wanna be The Best that I can be for you. Thank you for choosing me & loving me the way that you do. You’re beyond perfect � ���…

I love you always and forever and a day more. And I would choose you over and over again in all my other lifetimes..
#RaisingAQueen.

Photos by my now grown cricket @anastacia_idowu �if I tell you how difficult it was to get these photos you would pity me�I almost cried. My child decided that she didn’t want no photo shoot for her birthday and so made sure to annoy Everyone until we just packed up and went to eat junk food at the mall��… End Of….

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXl0g8sTpz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Never had any doubt
Not even a single iota.
Always knew, from the moment I saw that 2nd pink line that I Loved you. And I protected you with all that I had and all that I would ever be. I’ve got you for Life my Beautiful Blessed Baby Girl�
To say you’re perfect is an understatement. I still haven’t been able to get a single photo that truly captures your purity & beauty. Your heart shines through & every single person who meets you is Blessed. My heart is full of gratitude & prayers for you- Prayers that keep getting answered before I have completed them. I love you. And I can tell you every second of everyday and it’s still not gonna be enough. Thank you for making me such a proud mama- I brag differently cos of you�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYfT9TsYUR/?utm_medium=copy_link

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Happy birthday cutie

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Two Angels

Happy birthday starr

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2021
The end justifies the means... The beautiful lil princess is way more than worth the past drama. Happy birthday to her

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2021
posted good news today hope we're safe

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:

@Generalwoodz See More Good News Via www.. com

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by freedam: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2021
One of my best bbnaija housemates.

She's extremely real

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2021
The joy of motherhood......now the shame and pain is gone.......just staring at her face can only yield smiles.......cute mama and daughter.....Can't wait to have mine .......happy birthday little angel

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by optimistfeel(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Happy birthday to her....
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by youtubewizzy: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Happy birthday √ YouTubing very hard, please guys subscribe to my channel, its all about cryptocurrency. I teach all free search for emillionaire tv. Thanks
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Do that girl a favour by showing her her papa

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel.

This was the same gurl some foolish internet trolls were calling fvcking ugly just 2 years ago.
We gave what they wanted to them and since rgeb their lives never stayed the same! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5690171/tboss-weeps-curses-troll-mshafsat/3

Enjoy your day Beautiful damsel.
Sending some Barbecue your way.

Hugs and kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Do that girl a favour by showing her her papa
If she no gree show you, go and do your worst now.

Man wey dey do aproko, just continue......okay?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Then, how is that our business?

Make una stop to dey give these useless things some attention.

angry angry angry
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tboss of those days angry

She must have started teaching her daughter our National anthem. She may need it in the future,,, never say never cheesy

Happy Birthday to her daughter.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by vb0mb(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
See the way Big brother housemate Angel smooches Yousef with her boobs on the bed after feeding him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12UCwa7_FI
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
What does Her daughter and Linda Ikeji's son have in common? ...gringringrin

One bottle of something for whoever has the correct answer.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by graphics101: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Moving to a permanent site.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
grin.
next thing is click for more graphics pictures/images
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Iphone5: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
The pikin no get pápá ni
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by HoluGraze: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
T boss

Please someone should tell who the father of the child is.
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by olatade(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
post=104631175:

@Generalwoodz See More Good News Via www.. com

grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ff
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by rita25(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
no matter how tough one may be a child always breaks that ICE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by zolajpower: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
She's such a beautiful girl
Happy birthday lil one LLNP
Re: Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
I like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Uche Ogbodo Rants About Haters / Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.