Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly (78581 Views)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by splendour7(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
How come the crying Tboss is different from the other Tboss On Red carrying a child ni?? the daughter shaa!! lee me not just add salt to injuries.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Slimdada(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why are you crying on a statement made by a common human and not God
Even seyi law's daughter was mocked and called fat so dear learn to ignore trolls you're a celebrity you should know better

Come to think of it,there's a popular saying that most ugly women tend to give birth to beautiful kids how true is this??
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Marshalemmy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amanda4life:
Sincerely, I was expecting a baby with a pointed nose and oyibo face.

But..........what I saw, I was like, ,,

I hope she didn't include my name there

I don't know why very beautiful ladies are likely to born ugly children most times

The father will be like"this is not what I bargained for"�
hahaha no kill me
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
But why do female kids usually look like their dads.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Auxtin85(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
post=86704002:

For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face,
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you in life.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains,
May you never have.any good thing in life.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Boss Lady, Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but losers in life.

Why not keep shut kid

Awwww,
atleast you have conscience and you know when to keep shut.
Keep it up!

You are out of your closet for the past 2 days you have not been too active. Lol
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Happyguy201: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
She's letting us know she's a single mom and ready to mingle . What about the baby daddy ? Single mom's are no no for me
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by emkz: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Someone said here yesterday that the child looks like Churchill. I had to take a second look at the child. People can be mean.

Some of our celebrities, especially the controversial ones, need to keep their private lives away from the media, and this includes their lingerie, children and husbands. Genevieve Nnaji, though not controversial, has kept her daughter out of the limelight. It should be so, until such a time when our compatriots become aware of social media etiquette: you simply don't insult someone on social media, nor their child nor post videos/photos of accident victims or leaked nudes of celebrities.

TBoss, you built unnecessary drama around your child. If you wanted to hide the child, hide her. It is for her own protection. Hiding her initially and then exposing her six months after is miscalculation. Have something mysterious about you that people don't know.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by rosalieene(f): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Toks2008:
But why do female kids usually look like their dads.
female first borns actually
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by NaijadrivaCars: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
TrollMaster:
Nonsense and Rubbish
Oga of trolls has spoken cheesy
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Get a life please, and stay off social media if you can't cope with the scrutiny.
The baby is beautiful btw.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks that this beautiful baby looks slightly like Kemen?
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by xukwaa: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Publicity. Now you've got it.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Lawdis(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

Nah!!! It's called Video audio cry

grin grin grin

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by MossLuv: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
The baby is cute. Just that tboss her self.... I think she mean 45 years when she said 35 tongue
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by koolgee(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is not serious joor.

So, she came to do a crying video??
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tboss needs not cry.

After all the baby was created by God.

So what the troll actually said said was directed to God

It is a battle between the poster n God.

Since the baby was created by God in God's

image,then the troll just called God ugly.

Tboss needs not cry

Wait n c what becomes of the troll.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Jaqenhghar: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Romanoff:
There should be a line. Leave kids out of the trolling.
You are talking about animals who dont know what lines are
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by xukwaa: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
The baby is beautiful! This is just a publicity stunt. The whole thing no correlate at all!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Reussite: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm sorry but this is typical Nigerian celeb mentality of ignoring the thousand & one good comments on their page but would focus on that 1 or 2 ill comment & give a reply.
Just because an anonymous person you don't know online passes her verdict on your child & you believe her hook, line & sinker that even spurred you to record yourself crying haba!
Trolls should desist from this act of shaming celebs, most of them are actually soft in reality.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
rosalieene:

female first borns actually

Yeah! Very strange. And the males take after their mothers.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Bekool(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
made4naijamusic:
TBoss this afternoon went live on Instagram to lay curses on a troll who referred to her child as Ugly.

Recall that the ex-BBNaija housemate revealed the face of her daughter for the first time on Valentine's day, six months after she welcomed her. Trolls left hateful comments under her post, mocking her child and referring to the child as ''ugly.''

In a live video on Instagram which she did this afternoon, TBoss said she was 35 when she found out that she was pregnant and since marriage wasn't coming for her, she embraced motherhood which she says has been her greatest achievement.

Weeping profusely, the reality TV star said she never wanted to share the photo of her child as she felt it was in the best interest of her daughter not to. However, she was pressured by her family members to share her baby's photo but trolls were very unkind with their comments.

Picking a negative comment from one MsHafsat, a visibly angry TBoss placed a curse on the IG troll that she will never carry her own child.

Watch a clip from the live video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHpe2PCrjis

Very childish maybe she didn't grow up here in Nigeria she would have developed thick skin in gossips like this. She is not even God to decide who becomes pregnant or not.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Centcanada: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
For saying the babe is ugly is a slap on the innocent child. I support Tboss. That curse must manifest in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by AyorindeTobi(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
godofuck231:
true, she ugly, her daughter too
You ain't nice�
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by placeofallure(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
victorian:
She get time and strength to cry.

Honestly she has the strength for tears.

She should know nigerians already. I wonder why shes shocked someone is hating on her cute baby.

Don't post pics of your kids or hubby online, they won't hear. They must show off online.

Na she sabi. She should keep on crying. She has the strength for tears.

If you ask me, it's not the baby who's ugly. It's Tboss who doesn't know the difference between private family life and public entertainment life. Keep your family affairs private they won't hear. She shoulda respected that innocent baby by keeping her away from prying public eyes. I don't pity her and her crocodile tears. She brought the humiliation upon herself. Before nko? What kinda responsible mother wears nose ring? Me, I've been trying and albeit, succeeding in keeping my personal business away from SM. Mtcheeeew for her. Osi o da n'ile pako!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by barrydee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amanda4life:
That girl is ugly nah. True true baby ugly guh

She may become better later.

Is that why she is crying.
I thought she is a hard lady

Me I'm even harder than her.

Chaii sorry

Chai. I have realized that women are their own enemies. SMH!!
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
She should know that 95% of Nigerians are frustrated nonentities whose job is to go about trolling people better than them. It makes them feel high. We have them here on Nairaland too.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Moneyboyz: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
The woman def ugly, see her piercing like that of buharis cow
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by MrOIO(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
people should really know where to draw the line.

you dont go insulting or making reference to innocent chlldren.

to even think women are involved in trolling the innocent baby.

really sad!.

Tboss learn to stop taking Nigerians serious or else u die before your time.

TBOSS PLS START VISITING NIAIRALAND SO U WILL DEVELOP VERY TOUGH SKIN AGAINST TROLLING.

Trolling doesn't affect nairalanders cause NL is the troll capital of the world - survive nairaland and you can comfortably survive any part of social media.

Chai! You nailed it.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
post=86704002:

For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face, T Boss
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains and unhappy,
May you never have any good thing in life.
May failures always be around you just like your shadows.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Boss Lady, Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll, cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but losers in life.

Why not keep shut kid

Awwww,
atleast you have conscience and you know when to keep shut.
Keep it up!

Smiles, you're funny.

Thank you.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by DAramis: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
That was low of the person that dragged the baby into trolling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.