Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN (681 Views)

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. / Urgent: Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds With Zenith Bank Dom And Dollar Card? / ODSG Partners CBN, SMEDAN To Train Youths On Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN by Galloman(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Pls I need urgent response
Re: Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN by akinmusi(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2021
Galloman:
Pls I need urgent response

Smedan is only a catalyst for development of medium and small-scale business or industry. However, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is saddled with the responsibility of registering businesses, companies and also registration of trustees and every other allied matters. On the other hand your business or your person is allocated tax identification number (TIN) by Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). So, for you to obtain TIN, you will have to approach FIRS.
Re: Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN by otklass(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2021
To obtain TIN you don't need Smedan certificate for it .Go to anywhere that there are doing TIN and fill the form and do it .
Nothing more .
Re: Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN by Galloman(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
akinmusi:

Smedan is only a catalyst for development of medium and small-scale business or industry. However, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is saddled with the responsibility of registering businesses, companies and also registration of trustees and every other allied matters. On the other hand your business or your person is allocated tax identification number (TIN) by Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). So, for you to obtain TIN, you will have to approach FIRS.
Wao. thanks for the response
Re: Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN by Galloman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
otklass:
To obtain TIN you don't need Smedan certificate for it .Go to anywhere that there are doing TIN and fill the form and do it .
Nothing more .
The earlier notion I had was that, one must has CAC before TIN could be obtained

(1) (Reply)

Who's Willing To Sell His/her SHIBA Inu Token / Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c / Perfect Investment Plans To Achieve A Particular Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.