Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) (62568 Views)

Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / He Has A Message for Southern Nigerians PICTURES / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Blitzerz: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2021
The strategy of the jihadists is becoming more obvious.

1. Hire boko and herdsmen to kill Christians and destroy churches and schools and rape-marry their young women
2. Pretend to go after them using ill-equipped Christian soldiers and southerners
3. Sabotage the Christian soldiers by giving direct intel to the terrorists.

4. Accept back the "repented" terrorists after mission accomplished of killing Christians

5. Use government to rebuild mosques that were used as decoy collateral damage while neglecting schools and churches....

6. Use government to seize land belonging to church and demolish them....

7. Clamour for Sharia in the south so as to set ground for the cycle to be carried out all over Nigeria.....

The blue print is obvious for all to see.....
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by TheGift: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2021
I am really worried about these mass repentance’s. Why is no one talking about their facing a judicial process, even if it means a reduced sentence? Are we just going to sweep all of those innocent lives under the carpet? What is really going on?
JEWELofHELL:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6694252/1081-boko-haram-members-senior

Over one hundred Boko Haram fighters with their families, who surrendered to the Nigerian troops, have offered their unreserved apologies to Nigerians for all the evil they've done.

Will you forgive them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2021
God will forever shame this useless nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this brain dead terrorists playing on our intelligence. They will plan this charade of "repenting" with the terrorist Fulani army whenever they are broke and in need of Niger delta oil money to further their jihad on the south. I blame Niger deltans for allowing this almajiris to be fleecing them of their own resources.
You're a terrorist in disguise
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by socialmediaman: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2021
blackmantis:
They truly look pitiable.
Some of them were forced to join.

You believe they wrote those? grin
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Goodmarlian:
cheesy

All these to save face?
If you believe Igbos pressure doesn't have have hands in this development you are dumb,the recent complaint from southern Nigerians about how terrorist up north are being pampered while Ipob is being decimated has finally gotten to them,now they brought up this script for the gullible If it were Ipob member they would have being killed and their bodies displayed,
These guys will be recruited into the army and full scale jihad will commence, i only pity the middle belt and south wes like seriously you think terrorist can change hell no..

Meaning IPOB terrorist can never be expected to change, Biafra has entered wahala
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by BJanta: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this brain dead terrorists playing on our intelligence. They will plan this charade of "repenting" with the terrorist Fulani army whenever they are broke and in need of Niger delta oil money to further their jihad on the south. I blame Niger deltans for allowing this almajiris to be fleecing them of their own resources.

Yeah, you are right on point. This was exactly my thought before I saw your post.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by BBBmall25: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
I am a niger deltan and i do not share this sentiment. Please stop fueling the already quenching fire! We need peace in this nation. May GOD'S SPIRIT CIRCUMCISE THEIR HEART for good_ amen!
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
The script writers of this propaganda are sly.If I was an almajiri,I too would have fallen for this, but hey nice script for the gullible .
undecided.

People kept saying the government had a hand in the insecurity in Nigeria, well I hope this clears up every doubt.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Goodmarlian:
cheesy

All these to save face?
If you believe Igbos pressure doesn't have have hands in this development you are dumb,the recent complaint from southern Nigerians about how terrorist up north are being pampered while Ipob is being decimated has finally gotten to them,now they brought up this script for the gullible If it were Ipob member they would have being killed and their bodies displayed,
These guys will be recruited into the army and full scale jihad will commence, i only pity the middle belt and south wes like seriously you think terrorist can change hell no..
What concern terrorists with this your dumb analyst?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by jamesharryson(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6694252/1081-boko-haram-members-senior

Over one hundred Boko Haram fighters with their families, who surrendered to the Nigerian troops, have offered their unreserved apologies to Nigerians for all the evil they've done.

Will you forgive them?
Thunder fire you people and your generations yet unborn
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by degreat1(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
9ja my country, which kain nonsense be this!
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by omoluka: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
If you can afford it, get a second passport especially if you are from the south.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
I don't have a problem with them seeking forgiveness.

The problem I have is with why they are still alive.

The least punishment they should get is life imprisonment.

These vagabonds struck terror in the hearts of Nigerians. They slaughtered innocent Nigerians, cut short the dreams of many children, as well as parents, through kidnapping, rape, forceful marriages, and even brutal bloodletting.

The only One who can forgive them is God.

The military should send them straight to God so that they can beg Him for forgiveness.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2021
I wonder which government officials wrote those signs for them. These people will sneak and forgive them and justify it "because they apologized". How stupid do these clowns think Nigerians are?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by ignis: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Do they understand what is written on that placards ?
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Una dey see am ba? adadike are you seeing this? Foolish one Nigerians down south are you seeing this? efulefus are you seeing this? do you think these terrorists wrote this? NO! the government did and prepared them for this show of shame.

When these people begin to execute their plans down south I pray that the southern idiots that have always been against the people protecting their fathers land be wiped out.
It is painting you guys cos you ipob will be faced squarely by the Army
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by MrHealth(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Somebody should punch me in the face please.
Is this a joke or what?
After killing lots of innocent Nigerians
Are their sponsors finally tired of sponsoring them?
Has hunger finally eaten their organs dry?
Is this another plot of theirs to penetrate into our Nation?
It's things like this that make me so angry.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Ebenco84: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria is a jokers
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Onepeople: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
There's no doubt a lot of them were forcibly conscripted (especially those less than18), but how can we differentiate between them and those who joined ideologically? A tough decision.
and were you able to differentiate successfully between those that joined ipob willingly and those that were forced before deciding to shoot them at sight? We should first of all get rid of hypocrisy before our point can make sense.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by gahyip(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Lies these are not Boko Haram members but those displaced by these conflicts see their hungry faces grin grin
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Studiousme: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
This country na cruise. This is time o a thousand laugh.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by TruthinAction: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are very correct. Only foolish Nigerians will believe them. Most of them will become informants to those still in the forest while some of them will be recruited into the army to terrorize anyone standing in the way of their evil agenda.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
God bless you
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by matm: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2021
I fear Trojans even with their gifts.Nigerian soldiers should see this as a deceitful tactics to re-group for more attacks.Dont stop until the group is totally annihilated.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Nonybb: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2021
I am sure they don't know the meaning of what was written on that placards. Because the army are deceiving Nigeria. You pardoned a terrorist but can't pardon a freedom fighter
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by mamawa123: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari’s government is a joke
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by MYHUBBY: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2021
a repentant terrorist is a dead terrorist, you Northern loving terrorist region should continue deceiving yourself
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2021
What are those soldiers waiting for.
Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2021
They know fully well, once Buhari is out of office in 2023 their lives won't remain the same

Miyetti Allah would soon start changing tone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.