Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? (10726 Views)

NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / See My NOSE Girls Are Dying For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by cobishop(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
HE IS AN IGBO RAPPER AND HIS INSTAGRAM NAME IS @cjrhapz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by FahBuLous: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
The dude is a handsome guy... Forget edited pictures...
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by SavageResponse(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2021
BENRAZY:
I fine pass this guy self, na just money remain

Post your pic let's see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by JOACHINpedro: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol why you con dey Vex like this?grin
I'm damn sure you must be very ugly or an average. Ugly peeps like you tend to detest Cute guys. I have seen Ugly Bosses of a company rejects or sack their Cute Male employee Just because of Jealousy...
shocked
If this is true that means some men deserve to be given kpekus instead of dick.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Oesophagus99(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Chibuezem:
not your type and you are sending kisses to us abi kiss kiss take am back
Hisses u meant, and not kisses �
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by doubleE70: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2021
BENRAZY:
I fine pass this guy self, na just money remain
yep u and I bro
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by familier(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2021
He's an Igbo rapped from Abia state
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Bolarineliza202: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
chikasnight:

You can’t judge ones intellect by just looking at there pictures, so he may still be your type

He is still not my type cause I don't like cute guys.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Bolarineliza202: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
That's the line your gender use to quote when they want to lie

I insist so I will put it this way

he doesn't posses the type of appearance I want in a man and he looks too childish for my liking.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
angelfallz:
I pity men who think being handsome would get them anywhere.

It does. You can research how beauty affects your chances of receiving and getting favors from people in life. What you typed sounds like ugly person coping mechanism.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Any guy that's highly experienced and knowledgeable than me in many ways.
I need to learn from his intellect.

Then you are lying about him not being your type. You're definitely feeilng insecure at his image. How can you tell he's not more knowledgeable and experienced in life than you just by looking at his picture? You already shouting "not my type" cause you feel he won't even look your way in the first place. That's insecurity talking.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by BENRAZY(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Just talk say u wan see fine boy grin
SavageResponse:

Post your pic let's see cheesy
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Then you are lying about him not being your type. You're definitely feeilng insecure at his image. How can you tell he's not more knowledgeable and experienced in life than you just by looking at his picture? You already shouting "not my type" cause you feel he won't even look your way in the first place. That's insecurity talking.

Lol See Casting.....

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Bolarineliza202: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The reason I said he is not my type is because I assumed he is every girl's crush and every girl's crush are psychopath therefore I see no reason to lie.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

The reason I said he is not my type is because I assumed he is every girl's crush and every girl's crush are psychopath therefore I see no reason to lie.

Okay you just came clean and said the truth now. Very nice of you....
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by siofra(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

She's right in her observation that boy is literally just a child.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Your female neighbor must be a lesbian because this Buike wants to look like a girl grin grin
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2021
siofra:

She's right in her observation that boy is literally just a child.

And that doesn’t make what I said wrong. I am right too
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Bolarineliza202: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Okay you just came clean and said the truth now. Very nice of you....

Thumbs up,I guessed you've been waiting for the completion of my statement.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by angelfallz(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin
ugly coping mechanism? is that the best you can come up with? grin

I understand what you were trying to say, but let me help you break down what I meant when I said, 'I pity men who think that being handsome would take them anywhere', because you obviously read it to reply, instead of thinking before replying.

Women can get away with using their beauty to go places, because society and nature, judges women first and foremost by their beauty, but it does not last long. It might take time, but eventually if she is empty upstairs, her beauty would not save her.

Men can't get away with using their handsomeness to go places. We just can't, because society and nature, judges men first and foremost, by their productivity and what we can offer.
No matter how handsome a man is, if he has nothing to offer and no productivity, even the women that are swooning over him would treat him worse than a tissue paper that they used to wipe their nyash.

Rollo Tomassi in his book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" told the story of an encounter he had with a male model, how the said male model had the face and body of a god, but had no luck with women.
This male model would always get a lady's number and setup a date with her, but after the first date the said women would not want to go on another date with him. WHY?!
He was empty. Beyond his handsome features he had nothing else to offer.

Young man build yourself up. Don't rely on your handsomeness. See your handsomeness as an added advantage. Attract success to yourself, handsome or not, every other good thing would be attracted to you.

SenecaTheYonger:

It does. You can research how beauty affects your chances of receiving and getting favors from people in life. What you typed sounds like ugly person coping mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2021
angelfallz:
grin grin grin grin

I understand what you were trying to say, but let me help you break down what I meant when I said, 'I pity men who think that being handsome would take them anywhere', because you obviously read it to reply, instead of thinking before replying.

Women can get away with using their beauty to go places, because society and nature, judges women first and foremost by their beauty, but it does not last long. It might take time, but eventually if she is empty upstairs, her beauty would not save her.

Men can't get away with using their handsomeness to go places. We just can't, because society and nature, judges men first and foremost, by their productivity and what we can offer.
No matter how handsome a man is, if he has nothing to offer and no productivity, even the women that are swooning over him would treat him worse than a tissue paper that they used to wipe their nyash.

Rollo Tomassi in his book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" told the story of an encounter he had with a male model, how the said male model had the face and body of a god, but had no luck with women.
This male model would always get a lady's number and setup a date with her, but after the first date the said women would not want to go on another date with him. WHY?!
He was empty. Beyond his handsome features he had nothing else to offer.

Young man build yourself up. Don't rely on your handsomeness. See your handsomeness as an added advantage. Attract success to yourself, handsome or not, every other good thing would be attracted to you.

Yeah, you're right. Although while a pretty person will get their foot through the door quicker, it's not enough to keep them there.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by silibaba: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Only females are commenting grin
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by chikasnight: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

From intellect to cute now ? I guess you’re confuse
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Bolarineliza202: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
chikasnight:

From intellect to cute now ? I guess you’re confuse

Na na na,you didn't read my first comment where I wrote HE IS CUTE BUT NOT MY TYPE so I guessed the confusion lies the other way round.
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ishilove:

The neighborhood cantankerous LASTMA officer. You know, that kind that carries kondo olopa and jumps on the car bonnets of stubborn drivers.
Are you really a lastma officer?
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Are you really a lastma officer?
Yes I am. Sanction enforcement section
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
angelfallz:
grin grin grin grin

Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Thumbs up,I guessed you've been waiting for the completion of my statement.

Yeah sure. I've always studied and understood women/ladies. That's why I rarely have Issues with you guys....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Most of these boys are empty upstairs, they leverage a lot on their Looks, I had one at work he didn't stay long sha. they're actually less productive as they spend an awful lot of time admiring their Looks. I pity their old age.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Hehe lol, In as much as I understand you perfectly and I respect your opinion. But I can tell you are quite Insecure. I understand ladies like you don't like to "Share your man with anyone, You prefer he Is average/ugly In order for him not be receiving attention here and there, So your mind will always be at rest.....

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Bolarineliza202: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hehe lol, In as much as I understand you perfectly and I respect your opinion. But I can tell you are quite Insecure. I understand ladies like you don't like to "Share your man with anyone, You prefer he Is average/ugly In order for him not be receiving attention here and there, So your mind will always be at rest.....

Okay smiley
Re: Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? by Milesbillions(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Some guys dey try to plait hair

The first time I plaited my hair, I couldn't sleep throughout that night....next day, I went to barber to cut everything off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridal Shower...yes? / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.