Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,345 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) (46800 Views)

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering - Actress, Beverly Afaglo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by praiseneo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
She will be feeling happy now knowing that a big god will soon give her a new house that is even more beautiful than this one. No be "actress" she be again
your type go rotten inside negativity

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
At least, she didn't lose her boobs.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by praiseneo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
busterr:

Honestly what sort of idiots are in this platform??
as it is mad people don de take over this forum lowkey
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Reinventerd: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Take heart
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
How did it happen ??

Shebi we saw 9 year old at Ebeano supermarket CCTV ?

Even the wildfires in Greece and Russia, nah bushrat hunters dey ignite am.
What are you insinuating?
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by dingbang(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
If na man wey him house burn, nobody will assist him financially to rebuild.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Whiteways: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Africa
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nonexisting1: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
No be big breast I dey see so? One big god will soon replace everything so there is no problem.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Fortez: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
I want her
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kaiser20: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
mbahdi:
Her house or her father's house.dont tell me an actress built dis old model house wen naija
(harlots),sorry actresses are building mansions.abi no be same film dem dey act again.
Remember the difference is location....she lives in Ghana
Other girls with mansions live in Nigeria.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
She will be feeling happy now knowing that a big god will soon give her a new house that is even more beautiful than this one. No be "actress" she be again
my thought aswell. She will get a new house better than d one that got burnt from her numerous sugar dadies . Pussy people are lucky creatures
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
obembet:

You need to reset your brain or completely factory reset if possible cheesy
are you ignorant or just pretending Most actresses have queue of sugar daddies. She will get a new house from her numerous sugar daddies. They will be queuing u to give d new house and win her favour
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
ignis:

May the same fire visit you and your family properties so that big god will replace newer one for you, and possibly a newer working Brain for your dead empty skull.
shatap there. What d guy said is d truth. Most actresses has sugar daddies that foot their bills. Ask ur self this.. How do most actresses make their millions? Naso film acting dey pay money reach?
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by ignis: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kinzo0917:
shatap there. What d guy said is d truth. Most actresses has sugar daddies that foot their bills. Ask ur self this.. How do most actresses make their millions? Naso film acting dey pay money reach?

So because she have a sugar daddy, we shouldn't sympathize with her on the disaster ?
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
ESN wuna weldon
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by tonyashburton: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
So Ghana Fire Service is as useless as our own.
Eat kenke and shitor and you go dey alright.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by dapadawee: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
infoxpress:
Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo loses ‘everything’ as fire guts her house

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZHo1brvs8

"My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs ...... Everything gone, my passports,clothes,shoes,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from?"

"The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late .
My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing.

This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXcoHksvlW/?utm_medium=copy_link
God will restore all your losses
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2021
busterr:

Honestly what sort of idiots are in this platform??
Really hopeless ones. I feel very embarrassed all the time and hope foreigners are not here.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
my thought aswell. She will get a new house better than d one that got burnt from her numerous sugar dadies . Pussy people are lucky creatures
I guess your mom is not one of the lucky pussy creatures. She just got fucckeed by plenty plenty sugarless daddies till it became useless.

If not you no go dey live this frustrated miserable life.

If you like call me olosho, all African women are prostitutes to you. Your mama and sisters are not left out, in fact Na them Bleep pass for the whole Africa
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
I guess your mom is not one of the lucky pussy creatures. She just got fucckeed by plenty plenty sugarless daddies till it became useless.

If you like call me olosho, all African women are prostitutes to you. Your mama and sisters are not left out, in fact Na them Bleep pass for the whole Africa
. You are a big fool u prostitute. Ashawo like u and ur mum. Maybe that is what that you and mum do to acquire what u have acquired in life. Ashawo mummy and daughter fucking every dick to survive idiot
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:

. Useless smelling pussy girl.no wonder u can't marry. Ugly useless creature. Ur mum did prostitution and passed it back to u.and so also, u will pass it out to ur daughter. Like mother like daughter. Go and suck ur mum pussy idiot. Ahawo
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Useless smelling pussy girl.no wonder u can't marry. Ugly useless creature. Ur mum did prostitution and passed it back to u.and so also, u will pass it out to ur daughter. Like mother like daughter. Go and suck ur mum pussy idiot. Ahawo
Lmaaaaaaaooooooo. E pain am

Your mama Na still ashawo grin grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. You are a big fool u prostitute. Ashawo like u and ur mum. Maybe that is what that you and mum do to acquire what u have acquired in life. Ashawo mummy and daughter fucking every dick to survive idiot

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Lmaaaaaaaooooooo. E pain am

Your mama Na still ashawo grin grin grin
. It can't pain me useless prostitute. Tell ur mum I will come and Bleep her weak pussy today. I love the way ur mum scream when I insert my big black rod on her. She loves d way I ride her. When I am done with her, I will ride two of u the same time. I will love to see d way u two will scream �
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. It can't pain me useless prostitute. Tell ur mum I will come and Bleep her weak pussy today. I love the way ur mum scream when I insert my big black rod on her. She loves d way I ride her. When I am done with her, I will ride two of u the same time. I will love to see d way u two will scream �
Pure gibberish from an oaf with indomie and egg mama. Bread and egg sisters.

Gibberish means nonsense, olodo.

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Pure gibberish from an oaf with indomie and egg mama. Bread and egg sisters.

Gibberish means nonsense, olodo.
tell ur mummy I am coming to Bleep u both tonight. Be prepared for me. Ur mum loves doggy style. So I will serve u both that
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by caandi: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
No be small fire o
But thank God no lives were lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking's Daughter, Wilmer In New Pictures / Yinka Davies' Son, Jeremiah, Dies At 27 (Photo) / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.