Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) (46697 Views)

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering - Actress, Beverly Afaglo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
sorry for your loss
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by helinuesIsaMumu: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
How did it happen ??

Shebi we saw 9 year old at Ebeano supermarket CCTV ?

Even the wildfires in Greece and Russia, nah bushrat hunters dey ignite am.

so we have TIV people (Kyase and omenka people) in Russia and greece?
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Tfstyler: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
She will be feeling happy now knowing that a big god will soon give her a new house that is even more beautiful than this one. No be "actress" she be again

Have compassion for once. It's not everytime one should display stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by yiquan: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
MakotoShishio:
grin

Did anyone else watch that video of a Nigerian Embassy worker in Indonesia bleating like a Salah ram?

grin George Floyd wannabe

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Tfstyler: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
So sad <3 I pray she gets something better.

Today only. 60% off jumia voucher. Check siggy.

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
So unfortunate May God restore her all she lost. Please everyone take time to walk through your apartment in the mornings first thing and late before you go to bed. Any appliance that gets hotter than normal should be examined for a fault.

Buy products from manufactures that insulate their wires well lastly those surge protectors can help

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Parisian: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
I guess it's equally good when SARS profile all of you as yahoo boys right?
Fahdiga:
She will be feeling happy now knowing that a big god will soon give her a new house that is even more beautiful than this one. No be "actress" she be again

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
So sorry dear, God will replenish all that you've lost. When there's life there's hope
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by free2ryhme: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
infoxpress:
Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo loses ‘everything’ as fire guts her house

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZHo1brvs8

"My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs ...... Everything gone, my passports,clothes,shoes,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from?"

"The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late .
My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing.

This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXcoHksvlW/?utm_medium=copy_link

And no mentioned of the kids father undecided
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by MakotoShishio: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nobody will protest for him grin

yiquan:

grin George Floyd wannabe
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ile óba t'ojona... Éwa l'obusi.

If U know, U know.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Idiots do exists and Nairaland is a breeding ground. Wo oponu oro ti ode ye so lenu.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Newton85: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is a bloody lie! Ghana is working. Ghana has great infrastructures so how come the actress is saying the Ghanaian fire service didn't have thr necessary skills or equipment to quickly quench a fire? Lies!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Are you happy over her predicament?
KillIgbohoN0W:
Hehehehe grin
Sugar Daddy begotten belongings returned back to the originating deity but her destiny not returned to her.

Bad market for olosho. grin cheesy
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by realstars: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Future Is Female, She Will Get Dubble.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
the fire service people were deliberating

while the fire was busy devastating the house

Africa it shall be well
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by McOluOmo: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
infoxpress:
Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo loses ‘everything’ as fire guts her house

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZHo1brvs8

"My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs ...... Everything gone, my passports,clothes,shoes,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from?"

"The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late .
My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing.

This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXcoHksvlW/?utm_medium=copy_link
bolded.... na pure water sachets we dey use poshu those idiots

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Ile óba t'ojona... Éwa l'obusi.

If U know, U know.
no be only beans
na garri e pour inside am
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Samade7: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

U no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

no be only beans

na garri e pour inside am

Éwa - beauty... undecided
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
Lewisdinho:
Are you happy over her predicament?

[/s]
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Chieffoo007: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Africa mad oo generator to pump water no gree onn
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
She did not lose everything at least she still has clitocurrency!!!!
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by descarado: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
busterr:

Honestly what sort of idiots are in this platform??
He is one of the many hungry and poor Nigerian we talk about. Hunger resets the mind
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Toscarel: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
With clitocurrency she would get every thing back in no time

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by magzey: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ghana and Naija have same things in Common see generator for Fire fighters refusing to start ,this girl should begin dey do thank giving prayers. I pity her NP be small.grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by magzey: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chieffoo007:
Africa mad oo generator to pump water no gree onn
Like seriously Ghana and Naija na birds of same feathers

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
That's bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI Appears On Stage In Monkey Costume At Event (Photo) / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.