Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) (3234 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTOS) / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by godlyguy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Look at me before and look at me now.

Free yourself from any captivity you locked yourself into.

I was in captive before and I was just wasting without knowing. I stay with my aunt who is a born again Christian in one of nowadays pentecostal churches. I left her place in 2018 and I started seeing massive changes all over my body and life.

# Freedom_is_good

I started living my life when I left my aunt place and also her church which is not even my choice. I made new friends and I started dating. I swear sperm plus happiness is good. See me now as I dey shine.

Don't let anybody tie you down somewhere just because you don't have anyone that will take care of you. Just make a move (Japa) you will surely hook into a place that will favour you.

Aunty born again, you are gossiping yourself not me. I thought you are a Christian and you are doing back talk. If dem born you well come to Lekki or meet me anywhere and tell me to my face that I am Ashawo if I will not beat you blue black, idiot. You think it was when I was staying with you. Rubbish, awon oloriburuku, with your useless husband that will be touching my nipples when I'm sleeping thinking I don't know. Born again wicked idiots. E pain dem say I Japa and I come dey live fine pass them. As I dey so I don tesumole. Omo olope ni mi.

# Mafo

If I hear any gossip again from you, any fuckin gossip I will carry my squad from Lekki and enter Ikeja. Be warned. Oloshi.

Her sexy photos HERE:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/a-nigerian-lady-mocks-her-madam-who.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by megawealth01: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let that lady come to my house so I can reset her brain with some strong rod... Child of the WORLD grin
godlyguy:

Look at me before and look at me now.

Free yourself from any captivity you locked yourself into.

I was in captive before and I was just wasting without knowing. I stay with my aunt who is a born again Christian in one of nowadays pentecostal churches. I left her place in 2018 and I started seeing massive changes all over my body and life.

# Freedom_is_good

I started living my life when I left my aunt place and also her church which is not even my choice. I made new friends and I started dating. I swear sperm plus happiness is good. See me now as I dey shine.

Don't let anybody tie you down somewhere just because you don't have anyone that will take care of you. Just make a move (Japa) you will surely hook into a place that will favour you.

Aunty born again, you are gossiping yourself not me. I thought you are a Christian and you are doing back talk. If dem born you well come to Lekki or meet me anywhere and tell me to my face that I am Ashawo if I will not beat you blue black, idiot. You think it was when I was staying with you. Rubbish, awon oloriburuku, with your useless husband that will be touching my nipples when I'm sleeping thinking I don't know. Born again wicked idiots. E pain dem say I Japa and I come dey live fine pass them. As I dey so I don tesumole. Omo olope ni mi.

# Mafo

If I hear any gossip again from you, any fuckin gossip I will carry my squad from Lekki and enter Ikeja. Be warned. Oloshi.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/a-nigerian-lady-mocks-her-madam-who.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Osobi32(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Am just speechless...... Once a good girl goes bad she's gone forever!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Holywizard: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Child of the world.
This one go fit end like that Ghanaian MISS DICK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by HacheNoire: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
The short dwarf looking like half bag of beans.

Dirty thing!

What's the difference between now and then, she only became more stupid.

Fvck tool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by LegendaryLover(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
ur aunt gossips u to be an ashawo to those she knows, but u've gossip urself to the whole world, thru that post, that u are an ashawo.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Eagleboney(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
You look wayward right from time,Not much difference in dressing sef,just DAT you added flesh now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by memories1(f): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
A load of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by brodalikeme(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Ashawo dey worry dis one. Your aunt saw good in you but she was wrong.

Freedom without control is very expensive my dear!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2020
She's had a life of Two extremes

Typical example of an extremist. She should be arrested!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Her Problem is our Problem
OP.How can we reach her?!
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2020
How can we reach her pls....We need to give this girl FUTURE AWARD for the Massive transformation and another MOST INSPIRING TEEN AWARD for the Banging Body....OP u dey Jonse ni...Why u no com drop her Contact?! shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by godlyguy(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Elbone2:
How can we reach her pls....We need to give this girl FUTURE AWARD for the Massive transformation and another MOST INSPIRING TEEN AWARD for the Banging Body....OP u dey Jonse ni...Why u no drop her Contact?! shocked
She dey live for area for LEKKI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2020
godlyguy:
I saw that..Girl Yakpa for Lekki naw... Anything else I've got?!
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2020
godlyguy:
I saw that..Girls Yakpa for Lekki naw... Anything else I've got?! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by ITbomb(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2020
This one has been dickmystified
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 31, 2020
godlyguy:
I saw that..Girls Yakpa for Lekki naw... Anything else u've got?! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Elbone2:

I saw that..Girl Yakpa for Lekki naw... Anything else I've got?!
Pictures
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by solmus: 2:31am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked

omo she don carry curves oom from skiny to curvy all thanks to gbola

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by jasman1: 2:44am On Jan 31, 2020
WOW �, she’s really angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Her body is the definition of 'metamophorsis'. See transformation, Biko! Your aunty did well in keeping you celibate. Nor go chop banana wey go cause you jedi-jedi oo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by BetterMan247(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2020
wow! a true daughter of the soil showing and telling the world how wonderfully accumulation of sperm work on her #marlian but remember "sweet thing dey killed"
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by espn(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Na your way
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by richesbhc(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Olosho, she no even fine sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by eyinjuege: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Marlian...
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by godlyguy(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Pictures
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by Mryacks: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Now this is crazy...
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by proclinician: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Heyyy ewoooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) by godlyguy(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Seems she has been pumped BACK and FRONT grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning / Pls Help...my Career Or My Marriage / she is 37:,No Husband And No Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.