Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? (37216 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Workch: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Jeon:

Which one be ur problem abi because they mentioned ibo?
White men bleach too.
Dey console yourself, come Lagos come see Yoruba people bleach everywhere.

I can go on and on to mention bleaching Yoruba celebrities
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Jeon(f): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Workch:
Dey console yourself, come Lagos come see Yoruba people bleach everywhere.

I can go on and on to mention bleaching Yoruba celebrities

Shut up bleaching is not based on tribe or race

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Workch: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up bleaching is not based on tribe or race
What you are showing is old and new pictures. When they have money and when they didn’t probably with bad camera.
Yorubas are bleachers and they do it without sense. Black in the let’s and fair in the face.

We know what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by CavemanDefuturo: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Commentor:

Appealing how?

Consult google if don't know what appealing means.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Jeon(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2021
Workch:
What you are showing is old and new pictures. When they have money and when they didn’t probably with bad camera.
Yorubas are bleachers and they do it without sense. Black in the let’s and fair in the face.

We know what I am talking about

Lol, your English is destroying me.
Me don't have money and my camera is bad too.

Bleaching is bleaching.

Oya, describe this photo conditions!!
By the way she's rich, stunning and beautiful with a good camera before lighting or bleaching her skin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by vickydevoka(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

[but they still called us Black ] andwe have many skin complexions
Albino's De inside o. Imagine calling albino black

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:
Albino's De inside o. Imagine calling albino black
lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by rita25(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2021
edo men na baba for bleaching

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by krebdawise(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2021
rita25:
edo men na baba for bleaching

If Edo guys catch you ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by tunize(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Doja2000:
Most especially igala and idoma guys, na them dey bleach pass.
I doubt oooh nor use Esan boiz play u don go there before? Dem dey compete with females on bleaching level
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2021
tunize:

I doubt oooh nor use Esan boiz play u don go there before? Dem dey compete with females on bleaching level
Jesus Christ

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2021
wildikeman:

They ( the whites) are beautiful. They don't need anyone to tell them when the world want to be like them.
That's why blacks bleach there skin.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Eddodoh:

Your assertion hold no water.
Even though few of them does, these two tribes are naturally fair in complexion.

For where? Post 5 pictures of 5 igala and idoma let’s see the fairness. Nonsense. You are black people like most Africans no need to deny beautiful black skin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by NSK4U(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Doja2000:
Most especially igala and idoma guys, na them dey bleach pass.

Yoruba nko?

In fact, their elders bleach o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jeon:

Shut up skin color exist.. Go and learn more..

Harris = caramel.
Sallah =olive
Adele =pale
Kim=tan
Mu
Mu

In all your stupid list, is there black or white there?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
NSK4U:

Yoruba nko?

In fact, their elders bleach o

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Commentor: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
tunize:

A lot of Esan are naturally light skinned.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Kfed4ril(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
ymdo:
A lady bleaching is disgusting

A man bleaching should be stoned to death

angry

Meaning that no man will be left in oyo be that
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Mu
Mu

In all your stupid list, is there black or white there?

you be goat [Sallah and Ciara are known as black ,while Adele and v are classified as white in terms of Human Race ] .

skin color is not determined by Race, country or blah blah blah blah.
it's determined by MELANIN.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

you be goat [Sallah and Ciara are known as black ,while Adele and v are classified as white in terms of Human Race ] .

skin color is not determined by Race, country or blah blah blah blah.
it's determined by MELANIN.
Dumb fhool.

Sallah is BLACK?
How?
I guess a fhoolissh fhool like you did the classification and many general fools accepted it.
How can you see a man with obviously brown skin colour and call him BLACK? And you see a pale person and accept that he is white?
How foolish can you be?

Anytime you see a brown down or sand, call it black too. Or deh

Point: YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE BY HOW OTHERS DEFINE YOU.
Melanin kee you there. Did they tell you that there's any human being alive who doesn't have Melanin? Even albinos have melanin but in an insufficient amount.

Please grow brains.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Dumb fhool.

Sallah is BLACK?
How?
I guess a fhoolissh fhool like you did the classification and many general fools accepted it.
How can you see a man with obviously brown skin colour and call him BLACK?

you are a goat.. Sallah is olive and still considered as Black, what about Drake [ we are all aware he's lighter than Sallah but people classified drake as Black ]

STOP THIS NONSENSE ARGUMENTS, BECAUSE IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR IN BLACK AND WHITE.

BOTH OF THEM ARE BROWNgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

And you see a pale person and accept that he is white?
How foolish can you be?

Anytime you see a brown down or sand, call it black too. Or deh

and what about caramel and tan.

my friend go and learn the types of colors in ur environment.

I know ur brain will classify em" as all BROWN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Workch: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jeon:

Lol, your English is destroying me.
Me don't have money and my camera is bad too.

Bleaching is bleaching.

Oya, describe this photo conditions!!
By the way she's rich, stunning and beautiful with a good camera before lighting or bleaching her skin.
poor and better camera. That’s all I see
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Workch:
poor and better camera. That’s all I see

poor and better camera in one place.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

and what about caramel and tan.

my friend go and learn the types of colors in ur environment.

I know ur brain will classify em" as all BROWN.
Dear mo-ron,
I have answered all your questions already.
Start calling your brown doors black.
You can also start calling whatever that's pink-pale white.

May God heal your mental slavery.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Dear mo-ron,
I have answered all your questions already.
Start calling your brown doors black.
You can also start calling whatever that's pink-pale white.

May God heal your mental slavery.

dear mugu why giving up?

black is to Africa [ if you like be colorless]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

you are a goat.. Sallah is olive and still considered as Black, what about Drake [ we are all aware he's lighter than Sallah but people classified drake as Black ]

STOP THIS NONSENSE ARGUMENTS, BECAUSE IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR IN BLACK AND WHITE.

BOTH OF THEM ARE BROWNgrin
Sallah is only considered BLACK by the pale skinned people, also known as the so-called white supremacists and LOW SELF-ESTEEMED SLAVES and dumb fhools like you.

I guess in your fish-brain, the colour is based of the colour of their hair and not skin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

dear mugu why giving up?

black is to Africa [ if you like be colorless]
You can continue to be BLACK for the rest of your miserable life.
As for me, I'm not colourblind and I know the colour of my skin.
I know the difference between brown and black, and white and pink-pale.

I WILL NEVER LIVE BY HOW OTHERS DEFINE ME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.