Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? (37226 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Sallah is only considered BLACK by the pale skinned people, also known as the so-called white supremacists and LOW SELF-ESTEEMED SLAVES and dumb fhools like you.

no matter how you want to twist it, he can never escape it.. he's BLACK. SAME AS DRAKE AND TREVOR NOAH.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

no matter how you want to twist it, he can never escape it.. he's BLACK. SAME AS DRAKE AND TREVOR NOAH.
What Sallah can not escape only exist in the prison cage above your neck.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:
You can continue to be BLACK for the rest of your miserable life. As for me, I'm not colourblind and I know the colour of my skin. I know the difference between brown and black, and white and pink-pale.
I WILL NEVER LIVE BY HOW OTHERS DEFINE ME.

no matter the color of your skin you are still BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

no matter the color of your skin you are still BLACK.
Lol!
Na your papa make me black nau cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

What Sallah can not escape only exist in the prison cage above your neck.

en pain am!

East Africans and Madagascar are lighter than West Africans but they are still called BLACK!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol!
Na your papa make me black nau
cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's why you will be consider as BLACK because of many things. and you just displayed one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol!
Na your papa make me black nau
cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's why you will be consider as BLACK because of many things. and you just displayed one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

en pain am!

East Africans and Madagascar are lighter than West Africans but they are still called BLACK!!

Like I stated earlier, called BLACK by only fhools like you and the pale skinned people who named them so grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Like I stated earlier, called BLACK by only fhools like you and the pale skinned people who named them so grin

YOU ARE STILL BLACK. IF YOU LIKE BE AN ALBINO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

Wetin consign your consideration with my life and personality? grin
You nonentity grin
As if your opinion or consideration matter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Wetin consign your consideration with my life and personality? grin
You nonentity grin
As if your opinion or consideration matter grin grin grin grin grin

by quoting back? NEGRO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

I AM STILL BLACK. IF I LIKE MAKE BE AN ALBINO.
Of course you are grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Of course you are grin

yes, I'm Brown inside [BLACK COMMUNITY ]

keep on editing if that will keep you on the path.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by fati2001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Sallah is only considered BLACK by the pale skinned people, also known as the so-called white supremacists and LOW SELF-ESTEEMED SLAVES and dumb fhools like you.

I guess in your fish-brain, the colour is based of the colour of their hair and not skin grin

very funny, body too dy pepper BLACKIES.
EVEN THE SUPREMACISTS [AS YOU SAID ] STILL HAVE DIFFERENT RACE'S AMONG THEM.

SO JUST REST

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by FirmTR(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Divoc19:
Lol, am a lil lighter. I want to bleach to black. I love black skin so much you won't understand cheesy

But you're in support of the ladies that are bleaching
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by UncleKoboko: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
fati2001:

very funny, body too dy pepper BLACKIES.
EVEN THE SUPREMACISTS [AS YOU SAID ] STILL HAVE DIFFERENT RACE'S AMONG THEM.
What kind of idiotic slowpoke are yhu?

What concerns race with skin colour?

SO JUST REST
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Eddodoh(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Speaktruth88:

For where? Post 5 pictures of 5 igala and idoma let’s see the fairness. Nonsense. You are black people like most Africans no need to deny beautiful black skin
U are quick to insult someone & that shows how archaic u are.

Education isn't about sitting in four wall- building called institution nor the certificates u have gathered. It is accepting that people are distinct in nature, tolerating others irrespective of their color, ethnicity or religion.

My statement does not portray any iota of denial that I am an African (black race). But expressing my opinion on the two tribes complexion. If u know anyone from these tribe that is black, that does not mean that they're generally black in complexion. I still maintain my stance that these people are predominantly fair in complexion.

Some people here are of the opinion that Igbos are black. Do I have to insult anyone who say that? No. Those people are entitle to their opinion but I will say, they Igbos are predominantly fair in complexion.

Please, let's be open to learning, tolerance & goodwill & the world will be a better place for everyone!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Divoc19(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ha ha, am not in support. Bleaching destroys our skin.

I was only explaining why they do bleach.

It's always good to know why people do what they do even if you don't accept it.

FirmTR:

But you're in support of the ladies that are bleaching
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by FirmTR(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Divoc19:
Ha ha, am not in support. Bleaching destroys our skin.

I was only explaining why they do bleach.

It's always good to know why people do what they do even if you don't accept it.

Alright
But you should have condemned the ladies act too in your previous comment..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Divoc19(f): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2021
I don't condemn people.

FirmTR:

Alright
But you should have condemned the ladies act too in your previous comment..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by FirmTR(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Divoc19:
I don't condemn people.

True, but their wrongful acts should be condemned..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Divoc19(f): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Yes. But, we can't judge them too.

When am in a good mood, I only always try to understand why people do what they do because most times they baffle me lipsrsealed

We all have our different roles to play on planet. May God guide us rightly.

FirmTR:

True, but their wrongful acts should be condemned..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by PetroDolla2020: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Liar! I am a Ghanaian man. I don’t bleach and don’t know any Ghanaian man who bleaches. Nigeria is the bleaching capital of the world cool

descarado:

Ghanaian men bleach more than naija men.
As per their women, when you compare the population ratio, they bleach more than naija babes.
Love Ghanaians but this is one weakness they have.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by FirmTR(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes. But, we can't judge them too.

When am in a good mood, I only always try to understand why people do what they do because most times they baffle me lipsrsealed

We all have our different roles to play on planet. May God guide us rightly.

Amen..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Eddodoh:

U are quick to insult someone & that shows how archaic u are.

Education isn't about sitting in four wall- building called institution nor the certificates u have gathered. It is accepting that people are distinct in nature, tolerating others irrespective of their color, ethnicity or religion.

My statement does not portray any iota of denial that I am an African (black race). But expressing my opinion on the two tribes complexion. If u know anyone from these tribe that is black, that does not mean that they're generally black in complexion. I still maintain my stance that these people are predominantly fair in complexion.

Some people here are of the opinion that Igbos are black. Do I have to insult anyone who say that? No. Those people are entitle to their opinion but I will say, they Igbos are predominantly fair in complexion.

Please, let's be open to learning, tolerance & goodwill & the world will be a better place for everyone!!!!

Where is the abuse in asking you to post 5 pix of idoma and igala?

Na una sabi just come online and waaaaaaaaaaa as if we don’t know people irl. Carry go bro.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by GreaterFuture(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why are you covering Alao-Akala's face?
Is that alao akala? Fmr Governor Oyo State?
So him sef bleach
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? by Pumpumking: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sparkle777:
Yoruba men naim full this table. I feel they are into the occult and rituals, they wanna clean off something out of their dirty souls. And there's this particular odour that emanates from their bodies, so disgusting.
Pls men and even women, if you wanna bleach, kindly do it the right way, go get those lightening injections from the dematologists, it's safer and cleaner.

Pleaise kindly describe yor self from waist below.....u look familar cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.