Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) (45550 Views)

Marseille Fans Celebrating PSG's Defeat (Videos & Pictures) / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by praiseneo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
I hope they will not stone messi at last,because he will disappoint them big time
he don pass that level even if he play rubbish
Messi will always be Messi no player asides Ronaldo come close in history

I’m a Ronaldo fan tho

6 Likes

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
good one
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by palsenator(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
I hope they will not stone messi at last,because he will disappoint them big time

If you are serving a God that doesn't disappoint in real life, then the little god of soccer will never disappoint. He is born to play the round leather game.

Anything he touches will turn to gold on the pitch. He is the GOAT and his name is Lionel Messi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Mintyguy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by MajorGeneralLaw(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hulaballon:
Midget prefer farmer's league
Hobbit is the preferred term
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
oluwadabira111:
Me self dey there life cool anywhere Messi goes I follow lipsrsealed
liar tongue
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by SLOVFO(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Just one man!
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Poper
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Messi is a legend cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Roushy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
France top flight league has already ended before it even started... Imagine Messi, Neymar and Mbappe

1 Like

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Debra911(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
No he won't. I think,right now, he'll be of great help to PSG . Neymar is not serious
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Baawaa(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
palsenator:

If you are serving a God that doesn't disappoint in real life, then the little god of soccer will never disappoint. He is born to play the round leather game.

Anything he touches will turn to gold on the pitch. He is the GOAT and his name is Lionel Messi.
praiseneo:
he don pass that level even if he play rubbish
Messi will always be Messi no player asides Ronaldo come close in history

I’m a Ronaldo fan tho
Let wait and see,the expectation is too high

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by puremaker7(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:
The owner of PSG, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, been giving PSG supporters joy and happiness overdose. From Neymar to Messi... What more can a fan wish for?

I feel for Assnal supporters sha... cry cry
arsenal fans are always depressed except me.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by chakula: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
oluwadabira111:
Me self dey there life cool anywhere Messi goes I follow lipsrsealed
Without exception?
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:
The owner of PSG, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, been giving PSG supporters joy and happiness overdose. From Neymar to Messi... What more can a fan wish for?

they also want Subscription to watch all the match.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Arab money
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
true2god:
Just got a permanent residence of Togo and I need advise on how to start a new life here. Anyone to help?
When you get that of Canada, cone let's talk
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by geemd434: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please recommend UPs for my laptop. I need something that can supply power to my laptop after the battery is down
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Holyman3(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
THE GOAT
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Messi has a very likeable personality.

We wish him all the best at PSG.

3 Likes

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Elzakzaky: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
You must be a prephet
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
NwaOhafia:
Does it mean these guys don't work 9:00hrs to 17:00hrs over there?

The best thing you can do to you self, children, grand children is to leave Nigeria behind

Summer holiday, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Commentor: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Don't worry.

We would sign Timothy Weah from PSG.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:

they are yet to taste the trophy with dem big ears
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by ProphetJeroboam: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
NwaOhafia:
Does it mean these guys don't work 9:00hrs to 17:00hrs over there?

The best thing you can do to you self, children, grand children is to leave Nigeria behind
I’m telling you bro. Here in Eastern Europe, on Monday to Friday within the hours of 9-5, you’ll still see people populating parks and bars and restaurants. I always ask myself if the whites don’t work 9-5

4 Likes

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Levinas: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
palsenator:

Bros, no be by that ooo. There is always a possibility that he might not win the champions league fir PSG. After all, u remember how many times he promised Barca champions league? Since Iniesta and Xavi left he has been promising them the champions league but to no avail. That doesn't take away the fact that Messi is one of football greatest. But u need to understand that modern football is evolving and clubs are relying more on team strength rather than individual brilliance. Check out Liverpool and Bayern munich in the Champions league. Check out Italy in the just concluded Europe 2020
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by FirstbornWds: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
failure of a team page signing another big failure of a player.
Even a club like Akwa United FC no for gree sign this old age Hobbit

Is this the new level of wailing?

1 Like

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Penaldo and madrid fans no go fit sleep this night. grin grin grin
This video go pain em die
If you're big ure big
Messi is big
Psg is big
Barca is bigger
Barca & psg are twin brothers nw grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 13th January 2019 / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (5 - 2) On 7th June 2020 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.