Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) (45540 Views)

Marseille Fans Celebrating PSG's Defeat (Videos & Pictures) / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Okuda(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
The things fans do surprises me ohhh......Can't imagine me dressing up and going to the airport to catch a glimpse of someone who don't know i exist......they never born than person......He should enjoy his moment of grace.....It's purely divine

then you have not had interests. because if you do, you wont even realize when you do such things just to satisfy the desires of your interest.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by naptu2: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Messi has arrived Paris and waved to the fans at the airport. PSG has released a video on its Twitter fans to tease the fans. The video shows airplanes, arrivals, etc. It already has millions of views despite the fact that it is only a few minutes old.

2 Likes

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Levinas: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Toktee:
Children of hates, you guys never say anything when penaldo left for Juventus but cos of hate and jealousy for mercy you guys are just spewing all the rubbish out of Una mouth.

grin grin grin grin grin grin ;it will not even affect him in anyway.

Pure emotional speech. I gave my opinion without even mentioning Ronaldo. U brought Ronaldo into the discussion because in your mind it must always be Messi vs Ronaldo. Who is hating now? grin grin
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
dreu2fine:

Must u guys call arsenal

We must call Arsenal, Arsenal has failed.
Bye
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by ChasinGood(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
How arsenal take enter this equation now?
Sha, invincibles for life grin
Kriss216:
The owner of PSG, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, be giving PSG supporters joy and happiness overdose. From Neymar to Messi... What more can a fan wish for?

I feel for Assnal supporters sha... cry cry
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by dreu2fine(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
02Kebreal:

We must call Arsenal, Arsenal has failed.
Bye
If arsenal sign u,u no go join
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
failure of a team page signing another big failure of a player.
Even a club like Akwa United FC no for gree sign this old age Hobbit
The way this Messi transfer de pain CR7 fans eh to the extent that some of them are now on Nairaland disgracing themselves like this one.

1 Like

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bkchoixe:
Dis guy Bleep up he 4 cum england
after 2yrs he is coming to Chelsea
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by seyz91(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy
Baawaa:
I hope they will not stone messi at last,because he will disappoint them big time,the expectation is too high

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jobless fans.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by seyz91(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Confirm!

We are different, even me myself can't imagine myself doing such
ursullalinda:
The things fans do surprises me ohhh......Can't imagine me dressing up and going to the airport to catch a glimpse of someone who don't know i exist......they never born than person......He should enjoy his moment of grace.....It's purely divine

1 Like

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
naptu2:
Messi has arrived Paris and waved to the fans at the airport. PSG has released a video on its Twitter fans to tease the fans. The video shows airplanes, arrivals, etc. It already has millions of views despite the fact that it is only a few minutes old.
when will he play his first match?
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by MannyBitcoin: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
#PSG

Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by headboyprince(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
true2god:
Just got a permanent residence of Togo and I need advise on how to start a new life here. Anyone to help?

Please help anbrother. cryhow did you go about securing permanent residence in Togo?
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
C d kinda of person way Barca troway
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by otunbaajamu(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Even here in Doha, we are celebrating Messi Joining Qatari Owned club.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Fortez: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Really
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by esdeemiami(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin

Kriss216:
The owner of PSG, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, be giving PSG supporters joy and happiness overdose. From Neymar to Messi... What more can a fan wish for?

I feel for Assnal supporters sha... cry cry
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Sanni45(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
failure of a team page signing another big failure of a player.
Even a club like Akwa United FC no for gree sign this old age Hobbit
Leave sentiment na
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by NwaOhafia: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
mastermaestro:

Summer holiday, bro.
We are still saying same thing. so they have summer holiday and we here work 12months every year and even some companies won't even want giving you a day off for xmas. So help is God
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
naptu2:
PSG fans have gathered outside Bourget Airport in Paris and the Parc de Prince Stadium (home of PSG) in order to catch a glimpse of Lionel Messi as he is expected to arrive the city to begin a new life at PSG.

Live video from Bourget Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrmHos2ii2s

good.....

But can nigerians welcome that clueless mofo in aso rock like this?
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
What if he gey 2 years injury now
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by UNCL3(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hulaballon:

I agree but the coach sometimes pick a talisman and instruct people to play to his strength. Iniesta is a world class player that sometimes outshine Messi even when they all pass to Messi.

If Pochetinno does that for Messi, he will shine

If not he will still shine but not above Mbappe

Please go and see a doctor for check up.

Mbappe outshine Messi!!!
Sorry, are you mad?
undecided undecided
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
I hope they will not stone messi at last,because he will disappoint them big time,the expectation is too high

It's Messi we're talking about not Yakubu.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hulaballon:

I agree but the coach sometimes pick a talisman and instruct people to play to his strength. Iniesta is a world class player that sometimes outshine Messi even when they all pass to Messi.

If Pochetinno does that for Messi, he will shine

If not he will still shine but not above Mbappe
Oga, messi dribbling, free kick goals, assists are not as a result of 'pass it to messi'. Coaches know what players can do, they know who can win matches for them, that's why they explore that by instructing 'Pass it to him'. again, Messi is Miles ahead of Mbappe. Millions can troop out just to watch messi play, that's because of what he has done for the game, Mbappe is still below the Argentine
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
UNCL3:

Please go and see a doctor for check up.

Mbappe outshine Messi!!!
Sorry, are you mad?
undecided undecided
Leave the guy. In matter of months now, they will change mouth, saying the league is too easy for Messi
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by CUMIN: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
ursullalinda:

But una dey dress up to go collect kondo every Sunday.
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Benbellamor: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
I think you need to ask yourself if you have problem of hating what is good....imagine a 34yr old leaving a club and fans are waiting for him and keep yelling his name and even at the airport the other fans are waiting singing his name.... I think you should beg God to allow you just 1/10000 of such glory....
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by PROPHETmichael: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
No be say I no like messi cha...

But the thing wey go pain me na be say na after all these waiting and gatherings,the same PSG fit no win UCL lipsrsealed

Messi is not Ronaldo that can't do it at Juve
Re: Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) by Juliaann(f): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
No be say I no like messi cha...

But the thing wey go pain me na be say na after all these waiting and gatherings,the same PSG fit no win UCL lipsrsealed

how many your ronaldo don win for Italy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 13th January 2019 / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (5 - 2) On 7th June 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.