Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) (31679 Views)

Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by 1brozzay: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Once An Idiot Always An Idiot
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by joedave(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Behold...he just lost it!
For the lust of bearded congo meat and inability to have self restraint, he is going down.
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
hybridblood07:
I would rather beg or starve for sex than tarnishing my image over max of 30 mins pleasure
a quickie under pressure cannot last 5 mins,that's why I will loose my job and reputation,but looking at average age of the man(40-47)how on Earth is pvssy the only thing on his mind

4 Likes

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by SolarEdge: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Can anything good come out of OGUN state?

Governor Abiodun is busy wasting tax payer money on BBNaija winner (Laycon), yet he can not point out any tangible project since his administration.

Thinking on cutting your electricity bills? click on the link on my SIGNATURE to see that achieved. Thanks
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by MufasaLion: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
hybridblood07:
I would rather beg or starve for sex than tarnishing my image over max of 30 mins pleasure

These rapists don't even last long. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
longetivity:
by this time next week you go don enter market with barefoot and tattered clothes
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Olowoshako(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yoruba with rape and theif
Igbo with drugs and scam
Hausa with territories and killing.
They are 5 and 6
Majority of the rape, theif, territories and killer are Muslim. Muslim preach peace dey no get peace but dey get love.
Majority of the people involved in drugs and scam in igbo land are Christian. Christian pressed love dey no get love but have pease God y 9ja

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Dbarrzx: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
I don't support rape. This girl just want to down this man. They are friends or have something going for them before now because, how did the man get the lady's contact to send apology message if she was just a random girl that actually came to search for a file. Runs gone wrong for the man I think.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Torosk1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Afonja and rape shocked
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by baralatie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
a quickie under pressure cannot last 5 mins,that's why I will loose my job and reputation,but looking at average age of the man(40-47)how on Earth is pvssy the only thing on his mind
Maybe he feels.that is where he can exact power and excape the failures of his past relationships with women
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by tolguy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
longetivity:
by this time next week you go don enter market with barefoot and tattered clothes
hhhhhhhhh
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's their way.
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by realstars: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
He Will Be Rewarded.
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by oneTIMEman(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm Igbos
umu mugu
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by BIGGIE121(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
rapists are dogs. The worst of the worst

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Look at his Ugly face.

I'm sure he was not even wearing a face mask while raping those innocent girls.

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by ejimatic: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/college-admin-staff-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-student-photo.html
why raping ? Lack of self control and misplaced priority ..You have lost the job that thousands are searching for, putting those who rely on you for survival into agony and pain of struggle for livelihood

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
How sure are you?
MufasaLion:

These rapists don't even last long. grin
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Baawaa post=104646782]Why raping,one thousand naira can save you from this mess,runs girls full outside,shame on you.[/quote
Lol stupid men everywhere mad man, pekus so cheap now animal let him rot in jail
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Comedian2019: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lamasta:
Hand him over to a female judge
He might even get a soft landing from a female judge.
Who knows.
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by baralatie(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Comedian2019:

He might even get a soft landing from a female judge.
Who knows.
You have seen female judges handle rape case!
They are vicious

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm Igbos

Mugu
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
I just dey imagine how he forced this his big head into her hairy snail hole grin grin grin
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
How you manage to get an erection from an unwilling female participant still remains a huge shock for me.
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lamasta:
Hand him over to a female judge

No, castrate him
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
hybridblood07:
How sure are you?

Nope, just my assumption.
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by PAWG(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
I think he looks guilty cheesy
Re: Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Skyview01:
How you manage to get an erection from an unwilling female participant still remains a huge shock for me.

He's a pervert sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.