Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion (261 Views)

Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
This little one Nigeria boy I don't even know if he is Igbo, the anuman blocked me because I have a different opinion and this is why I hate Twitter and I prefer nairaland, at least for nairaland na mods day do anyhow, but on Twitter, you can't even talk and the fool would block you, they are hypocrites, if na buhari block them now we go day scream dictatorship, People with followers on Twitter always feel that they can talk anyhow and you can't respond to their stupidity, but they forget that jack can suspend them, this is why I love forums, all men are equal. and the worse part is that the bloody hypocrite actually insulted someone but when they dished it back to him, he started crying like a Chihuahua

https://www.biafranboys.org/twitter-efulefu-mocked-for-threatening

Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Look at the crying chihuahua insulting someone here

Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am sure the guy that posed this meme is from nairaland. Lol

Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
More.

Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
People really blasted the crying chihuahua
Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by Freestainworld(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin, Mr blocker on the beat
Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by ThatFairGuy1: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ipobism, a serious mental disorder.

They'll never reason as human.
Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by flamingREED(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who said they didn't take their exams kwanu?
Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
grin grin, Mr blocker on the beat

Lol
Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Ipobism, a serious mental disorder.

They'll never reason as human.

Ipob is really giving you fools Nightmares

1 Like

Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by AntiBMC(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
@ op, why una no ask d clown wetin im dey do for twitter? Was twitter not banned? Bmc shouldn't be on Twitter, in solidarity to their mannequin in Aso Rock.
Re: Twitter Efulefu Mocked For Threatening To Block Someone With A Different Opinion by fenibak: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiBMC:
@ op, why una no ask d clown wetin im dey do for twitter? Was twitter not banned? Bmc shouldn't be on Twitter, in solidarity to their mannequin in Aso Rock.

Lol I don't even know if the fool is a BMC rat

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks APC in a new video calls them NGO / Kaduna:it Is Your Turn To Punish APC With Your PVC In Lere Local Government Wise / NIGERIA , A Nation In Serious Need Of Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.