Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Watch The Moment Umahi Denied That FFK Played No Role In His Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Moment Umahi Denied That FFK Played No Role In His Defection To APC (265 Views)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Umahi Denied That FFK Played No Role In His Defection To APC by wallstreetnews: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021

Re: Watch The Moment Umahi Denied That FFK Played No Role In His Defection To APC by FreeStuffsNG: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy FFK can't stay long in APC. The hostility to his decamping especially within the APC camp so far makes me wonder where he is going to place his membership ward card; Lagos, Osun or Abuja? And I trust that PMB won't have anything to do to influence the outcome of his Chief FFK's corruption case or dole out money to FFk like HE GEJ did.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Go Movement / State Congress : Adamawa Youths Call On Ribadu To Go For Organizing Secretary / Nigerian Govt Issues Security Alert Ahead Of October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.