Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed (1721 Views)

"IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Biafranboys: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
I saw this video where this woman's food was destroyed and someone needs to confirm the video

Look I will make this simple and short the DOS must make sure they have disciplined MEN enforcing the lockdown, don't throw peoples goods away, and don't burn down anything, we must not behave like the zoo and we must not give our enemies more bullets

We must allow the people to be scared of us,ipob should investigate the video below and compensate the woman Asap, no stories, we are fighting for the people and not against the people, I know we are angry but please this should not repeat its self again, do not destroy people's properties again. We must not be the Nigerian monster that we are running away from, You fools should stop giving the zoo points, Fine if the property belongs to the zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYqsMzF1cUE

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-ipob-must-compensate-woman-that-her
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Biafranboys: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ipob need to investigate and if it was done by one of the sit at home enforcer he should be sanctioned and ipob should compensate the woman and make no mistake I fully support the sit at home and I support Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Monogamy: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Igbos have set aside N10m each for those affected with the destruction and killing yesterday

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Biafranboys: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Monogamy:
Igbos have set aside N10m each for those affected with the destruction and killing yesterday

Shut up who ask you, Mc oluomo thug

3 Likes

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by RoyalUc(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Una never see anything. This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Monogamy: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Biafranboys:

Shut up who ask you, Mc oluomo thug

Na where the thing hit you?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by flamingREED(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okay? Why not just pass the message across sportsmanly. Must you cry while saying it?
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by gidgiddy: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Biafranboys:
I saw this video where this woman's food was destroyed and someone needs to confirm the video

Look I will make this simple and short the DOS must make sure they have disciplined MEN enforcing the lockdown, don't throw peoples goods away, and don't burn down anything, we must not behave like the zoo and we must not give our enemies more bullets

We must allow the people to be scared of us,ipob should investigate the video below and compensate the woman Asap, no stories, we are fighting for the people and not against the people, I know we are angry but please this should not repeat its self again, do not destroy people's properties again. We must not be the Nigerian monster that we are running away from, You fools should stop giving the zoo points, Fine if the property belongs to the zoo

What evidence do you have that these guys are IPOB and not some hoodlums who used the oppotunity of the lockdown to try and commit nefarious activities?

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Biafranboys: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

What evidence do you have that these guys are IPOB and not some hoodlums who used the oppotunity of the lockdown to try and commit nefarious activities?

That is Igbos duty to investigate and tell us, I don't like Injustice

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by after4: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I know i will find you here, why have you not called your fellow zombie, oyingboupdate to come and comment?

Monogamy:

2 Likes

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by OyigboUpdate: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Biafranboys:

Pls it is not IPOB that enforced the sit at home IPOB are civil it is unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by cjrane: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Biafranboys:

Totally barbaric for IPOB to be punishing poor struggling people. That woman might even be a widow and her tiny mama put could be all that keeps hunger at bay for her children. If this type of behavior is not addressed quickly, people will form their own anti-IPOB vigilante on the so-called "sit at home days" to ensure that innocent people are not attacked by these thugs.

It is so sad that some thugs within IPOB are doing everything in their power to turn the people against IPOB.

Even Fulani could not do as much harm to IPOB!
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Biafranboys: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
after4:
I know i will find you here, why have you not called your fellow zombie, oyingboupdate to come and comment?

Lol he showed up
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Biafranboys: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
cjrane:

Totally barbaric for IPOB to be punishing poor struggling people. That woman might even be a widow and her tiny mama put could be all that keeps hunger at bay for her children. If this type of behavior is not addressed quickly, people will form their own anti-IPOB vigilante on the so-called "sit at home days" to ensure that innocent people are not attacked by these thugs.

It is so sad that some thugs within IPOB are doing everything in their power to turn the people against IPOB.

The sit at home should be obeyed, but i just want us to treat our people better
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by after4: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
very predictible

Biafranboys:

Lol he showed up
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by epondudu: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPOB should have even killed the woman,pls IPOB destroy the east,burn everything down, until Kanu is released by the government. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2021
cjrane:

this is exactly what will happen.
Igbos are already getting fed up with their madness.
the only reason igbos kept silent since is that they seems to be championing a noble cause which is Biafra a dream of every igbo man.
but it seems that they're now overstepping their boundaries and will be ruthlessly dealt with
trust me ipob are behind that rubbish act, there's no point denying it.
these sets of urchins cannot be reasonable and you cannot reason with them.
I said that this sit at home will be counter productive and will end up turning the igbos against them but guess what?
I was called afonja and so on.
as in how can you declare every Monday no movement when most families feed from hand to mouth and depend on their daily income for survival.
or haven't you see people hawking on Sundays just to feed that day?
now every Monday, those people will starve and you don't care because probably you don't know how it feels.
I'll keep saying it, from what I saw on Monday ehhh
make no mistake I'm anti Nigeria 100% but if Biafra will come through ipob, God forbid!
it's better to be oppressed by an outsider than to be oppressed by my people.
I think ipob is on a verg of total collapse because they're fast loosing people's support and it's just a matter of time, no Igbo son will ever donate 1 kobo to them and they'll be lynched at sight.
if you watch closely, FG no dey put mouth again because they want them to destroy themselves and it seems to be working.
once they loose the support and respect of Igbos which is already happening, then that's the end

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

bro forget I've encountered ipob both online and offline.
these people don't reason like human.
for how long will you make case for them?
they reason like terrorists

Biafra under this ipob I know will worse than north Korea
it's time to call a spade by its name
I can't spend my whole life fighting buhari zombies only to be behaving like one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by chinjo(m): 3:45am On Aug 11, 2021
This is exactly how Boko Haram started. First, they promised the northerners that they want to islamize the country. The northerners bought into this idea and started making donations to this course. Then, they started bombing military formations and churches and the people cheered them on. When they were done with that, they turned against the people. Now, the northerner Muslims are the worst victims of Boko Haram. By the time IPOB/ESN are done with the Igbos, the East will look like Afghanistan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by louqas: 4:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafranboys:

Your mumu never do

WHEN WILL BIAFRANS STOP DISTURBING NAIRALAND WITH THEIR PROPAGANDA?

GO GET YOUR OWN BIAFRALAND .COM ABEG....
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafranboys:
Ipob need to investigate and if it was done by one of the sit at home enforcer he should be sanctioned and ipob should compensate the woman and make no mistake I fully support the sit at home and I support Nnamdi kanu
No one is enforcing anything

You Fulani guys infiltrated the peaceful East!

We all know your games by now! It won't stop the next sit-at-home!
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

No one is enforcing anything

You Fulani guys infiltrated the peaceful East!

We all know your games by now! It won't stop the next sit-at-home!

My friend shut up.

You're not more igbo than anyone and we're saying ipob should not afflict our people, if you kill your brother how are you a hero

Ipob must investigate and compensate if necessary, otherwise God will fight ipob and destroy it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2021
newbornmacho:

You're not more igbo than anyone and we're saying ipob should not afflict our people, if you kill your brother how are you a hero

Ipob must investigate and compensate if necessary, otherwise God will fight ipob and destroy it.
The same way you blamed IPOB for Lekki massacre only for a video to show that it was the Nigerian Army that lite Lekki undecided

If the Nigerian government can deny the involvement of the Nigerian Army in Lekki can't they hire thugs to do all these all in the name of framing Igbos

Why will any reasonable person be surprised when we all knew the kind of hatred Buhari has towards the IGBOs undecided

I and many other sensible Nigerians are not buying this shit!
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by adekolaelect(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
RoyalUc:
Una never see anything. This is just the beginning
Humm

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafranboys:

The sit at home should be obeyed, but i just want us to treat our people better
Fulani terrorist! Be proud of your root!
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

They are the hoodlums

Then they come on Nairaland to cry more than the bereaved

This was exactly what they did in Lekki

I will never believe anything coming from this government and it foot soldiers
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafranboys:

Are you 100% sure that's IPOB let's starts from there

The people who did that must be within the area if they are not then it's classic DSS Operation
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Fejoku: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2021
The case is under investigation and will be sorted out. It's very good there are video evidence for proper assessment. Our enemies have lost already.
God Bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Fejoku: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
bro forget I've encountered ipob both online and offline.
these people don't reason like human.
for how long will you make case for them?
they reason like terrorists

Biafra under this ipob I know will worse than north Korea
it's time to call a spade by its name
I can't spend my whole life fighting buhari zombies only to be behaving like one
Typical DSS modus operandi. Your cover is blown.
Re: Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed by Monogamy: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
this is exactly what will happen.
Igbos are already getting fed up with their madness.
the only reason igbos kept silent since is that they seems to be championing a noble cause which is Biafra a dream of every igbo man.
but it seems that they're now overstepping their boundaries and will be ruthlessly dealt with
trust me ipob are behind that rubbish act, there's no point denying it.
these sets of urchins cannot be reasonable and you cannot reason with them.
I said that this sit at home will be counter productive and will end up turning the igbos against them but guess what?
I was called afonja and so on.
as in how can you declare every Monday no movement when most families feed from hand to mouth and depend on their daily income for survival.
or haven't you see people hawking on Sundays just to feed that day?
now every Monday, those people will starve and you don't care because probably you don't know how it feels.
I'll keep saying it, from what I saw on Monday ehhh
make no mistake I'm anti Nigeria 100% but if Biafra will come through ipob, God forbid!
it's better to be oppressed by an outsider than to be oppressed by my people.
I think ipob is on a verg of total collapse because they're fast loosing people's support and it's just a matter of time, no Igbo son will ever donate 1 kobo to them and they'll be lynched at sight.
if you watch closely, FG no dey put mouth again because they want them to destroy themselves and it seems to be working.
once they loose the support and respect of Igbos which is already happening, then that's the end

Yeh, see epistle, chicken is back at home for roosting..

Igbos, UGM supporting, failed again

Please come and give me football predictions... Willing to stake high on the opposite of what you predict

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Laments Over Sit At Home, Begs IPOB To Allow Anambra Election To Hol / The Legend Of Ademusiwa! Emperor Of Western Nigeria! / South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.