Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (11445 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Kingsley Amafibe Buys New Car, Says He Is Popular Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by dailybuzzng: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
SHOWBIZ ENTERPEENEUR AND HUMANITARIAN AMB. KINGSLEY AMAFIBE MARKS BIRTHDAY IN AMAZING STYLE, CELBRATES WITH FRIENDS, CHARITY

The CEO of Peace Ambassadors Agency, the mother Organization of Big Dreams Nigeria Reality Television Program, Miss Ambassador for Peace Beauty Pageant and the renowned Peace Achievers International Summit and Awards, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe has added another year to his graceful age.

The young, vibrant and globally recognised Showbiz Enterpreneur will be celebrating his birthday in an amazing, colourful and delightful birthday ceremony and special Dinner in the Federal Capital Territory. Speaking exclusively with Abuja Press Reporter, Kingsley Amafibe described his new age as blessing from God Almighty.

He also expressed appreciation to God for the uncountable blessing and the piles of Achievements. He also thanked friends, well-wishers, family members colleagues in the industry and followers for the birthday gestures they threw at him. However he noted that part of the celebration of his birthday will be extended to underprivileged children privately, he himself and his team engaged charity visits in communities across Abuja in lowkey. He would also be hosted by Club Carribbean, in what was tagged Carribbean Birthday Soiree with Amb. Kingsley Amafibe.

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe is a Celebrity Showbiz Personality, who made impacts in the lives of myriad persons, through empowerment, support and innovatively creating opportunities for youngsters to improve their lives and become more relevant in their families and to their nations. He has received several renowned awards for his significant contributions to humanity, as well as his earnest input towards developing the Showbiz industry.

Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2021/08/showbiz-entrepreneur-and-humanitarian.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by dailybuzzng: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
More photos

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Llight101(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Happy Birthday, More achievements.
First to Comment.... I don wait for this day tire....make una celebrate me too jare!!!

8 Likes

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Robisky001(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
HBD!

Meanwhile, want to know my affiliate techniques that generate 200k in 30 days consistently? You are just a video away from it. Dm me now on 07036157858 via WhatsApp to get access.
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by slawormiir: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Congratulations
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Alabamagrin: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Age in Good health sir
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alex with another moniker forcing junk again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Xscape047: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Issorite
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Enoch07: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
I know him not but all the same, happy birthday
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is a grown ass man, it's disrespectful to use the word cute.
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by enyiinne(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
I know him not but all the same, happy birthday
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Whobedatte(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alex,. You dey hustle walahii

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by durgamati: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Rahkman: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
This man resemble person wey dey cheat on him wife
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by greenie77: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mikecold:

You know his ways. cheesy
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ford101: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Robisky001:
HBD!

Meanwhile, want to know my affiliate techniques that generate 200k in 30 days consistently? You are just a video away from it. Dm me now on 07036157858 via WhatsApp to get access.
if you can create it for me and it generates 200k for 3months I ll pay u 800k.
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by tonyashburton: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
We don't know him here.
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by nick50(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omo igbo ,no go n develope ur erosion ravaged southeast keep lavishing ur money on ungrateful dirty alamajiris that murdered ur relatives during the 1966 pogrom one day ur eyes go clear
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
happy birthday chief
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Define cute

Happy birthday...
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Adekunle813: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
How this one take cute ntori oloun

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by gasparpisciotta: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ambassador to Indonesia ?
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by davodyguy: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mikecold:
He has close to 10

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Authoreety: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ntyce(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Another Alexreports moniker.

I'm sure the guy has up to 10 different handles he uses to promote his clients.

And I'm certain he remits a fraction of Nairaland..

All his topics do hit front-page
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
dailybuzzng:
More photos
why dat him second son keep face like dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Court Awards 25million To Baba Suwe / One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji / Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.