Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (11492 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Kingsley Amafibe Buys New Car, Says He Is Popular Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by tiger28: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alex report,una well done! Keep changing moniker. ONCE I read the word "Ambassador", I knew it had to be you . The young man is enterprising but over aggrandizement is a bit too much. He calls a bungalow, a mansion and most of his Clients have "Commonwealth University Honorary Doctorate or some FAKE United Nation ambassadorship ($5000 to buy)...Packaging things.He needs to step it up!!!
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Secret of success is when you know alone,
why not continue doing your thing and continue making your 200k monthly.

Robisky001:
HBD!

Meanwhile, want to know my affiliate techniques that generate 200k in 30 days consistently? You are just a video away from it. Dm me now on 07036157858 via WhatsApp to get access.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Speaks At The Police Induction Ceremony In Anambra (Photos) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Happy Birthday Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.