Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Be Mindful.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Mindful.... (497 Views)

Be Mindful Of What You’re About To Post On Social Media / Be Mindful Of The Type Of Face Mask You Wear / Be Mindful, Sexual Abstinence Can Be A Relationship Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Mindful.... by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dear friends,
Pls, be mindful of how u make jest of someone because the person hardly puts on nice clothes and shoes. Some people have so much responsibilities that the last thing on their mind is how to look good. You may have the same income but responsibilities differs. Pls, show love and empathy to others.
DEPRESSION IS REAL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Mindful.... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
smiley
Re: Be Mindful.... by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Dear friends,
Pls, be mindful of how u make jest of someone because the person hardly puts on nice clothes and shoes. Some people have so much responsibilities that the last thing on their mind is how to look good. You may have the same income but responsibilities differs. Pls, show love and empathy to others.
DEPRESSION IS REAL.
What in the world has depression to do with what you describe? undecided
Re: Be Mindful.... by zexy2030(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There are some monikers here on the platform u think they are alive but long gone, sometimes u see some thread thinking the writers are alive behold they are no more. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful.... by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
zexy2030:

There are some monikers here on the platform u think they are alive but long gone, sometimes u see some thread thinking the writers are alive behold they are no more. It is well.
I am well aware of that but why this response to the question I asked? undecided
Re: Be Mindful.... by Truvelisback(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Don't derail my thread.
Re: Be Mindful.... by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't derail my thread.

Lol..
This one we see brother @ kobojunkie in romance section grin.

Truvel, you don run from religion section patapata.
Re: Be Mindful.... by Truvelisback(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol..

Me i dey all section including Romance section. Na kobojunkie i surprise to see here.
Re: Be Mindful.... by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol..

I am just searching for interesting non-religious topics. undecided
Re: Be Mindful.... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am just searching for interesting non-religious topics. undecided

Ok. smiley

Truvelisback:
Me i dey all section including Romance section. Na kobojunkie i surprise to see here.

Ok ooo..
It is allowed. cool

(1) (Reply)

Ever Enjoyed Urself So Much That U Felt Like Going Nuts Or Dying / Help And Advice Needed / This Is Why You Must Avoid Character Assassination In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.