Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor (33336 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Reuben700: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nah wa oo what a backward country
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
kmcutez:
What is with Igbos and child trafficking? I don’t just get it. Is there something they are not telling us? Will this child trafficking take you to heaven? Better let the rest of us know so we go begin do am.

Only God knows why they love to have baby factories.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Pk01(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Pk01(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
. N
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Spechialone(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by seunayantokun(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Those people called police? Hmm.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
kmcutez:
What is with Igbos and child trafficking? I don’t just get it. Is there something they are not telling us? Will this child trafficking take you to heaven? Better let the rest of us know so we go begin do am.

They inherently have criminality in their DNA, they can't help it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by feelme3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hmm.... honestly, looking at the pictures there I don't see any resemblance. From the shape of the head and the eyes of both boys. But DNA should solve this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by cybriz82(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
VenExchange:

You will just open your mouth WAAAAA and vomit shittt

See charcoal wey dey call kettle black.n na u first open ur mouth waaaaaa accusing him of trying to sell iz son or something.. grin
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Techguy96(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I don’t want to believe that the police would deny Pastor his son if he can adequately provide enough evidence to back up his claim.

The pictures provided by the family and that of the child above do not show much semblance.

This is the fault of the women affairs ministry of Anambra state if they fail to take up this matter with a view to resolving this impasse.

Ogbeni a simple DNA test will solve this problem, the picture may not be clear online, u can't use that to judge.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by AnanseK(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Another set of Northern Children, stolen and sold in Anambra State. Please check for possible identification. Kindly share the pictures widely. There is the need to locate the parents:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by mountmoriah(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where are we going with all this rubbish in life
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Southernigbo: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Allah sauwake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
VenExchange:

Just crossed check.
Don't mind me.

And you want the country to move forward with this your lazy attitude. If you can't read why comment base on mere assumption. SMH

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by tutudesz: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Useless zoo police!!!

Thunder fire Buhari useless head

God punish thief thief Abba KYARI

Oluwa destroy useless Pantami

Thunder strike the useless heads of Lie Muhammed and Malami!!!

Anyway, where is Udele1 AKA ?
What about the kidnapper

4 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by tutudesz: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
AnanseK:
Another set of Northern Children, stolen and sold in Anambra State. Please check for possible identification. Kindly share the pictures widely. There is the need to locate the parents:

again shocked police should start stop and search O! If you can't provide documents on your child, you should be arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Elidrisy20: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bloody lier, fake pastor, idiot kidnapper you no know your pikin again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by AmazingELixir: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

Nigerian police hmm!...those guys have hearts as dark as their uniform.

Over a year they claim not to be able to identify.the actual parents of the kids and someone is telling me this country has a future.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Anambra is the Den Of Child trafficking , babies and children down to the ages of 1, 2, 3,4 up to the age of 6years are regularly stolen from northern homes and northern villages and city streets by male and female Igbo criminal syndicate members.

The children are brought to Anambra where they are given Igbo names and Christian names and sold mainly In Onitsha.

It is obviously time to give all the support required for South Eastern brothers to have their own country Biafra.

Their inherent evil and genetic criminality will continue to harm us and harm our image in the eyes of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by harmony75: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
inukwa nsogbu does this child look like Aboki?! Why are the Nigerian police like this?

2 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Iriruaga100(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Police is the most terrible institution in the country. They took money twice for DNA test with no result. The parents want to still conduct their own test, yet the police is still frustrating them.

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by starz100: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Money must have exchanged hands. God please have mercy on this family. Imagine the agony they have been passing through since the poor child got missing. Now the child is finally found , release pikin give parents, you say no! What a country on planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by haslaw(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I don’t want to believe that the police would deny Pastor his son if he can adequately provide enough evidence to back up his claim.

The pictures provided by the family and that of the child above do not show much semblance.

This is the fault of the women affairs ministry of Anambra state if they fail to take up this matter with a view to resolving this impasse.

A close look at the child's nose doesn't really shows the pictures are of the same child.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
God will surely fight for him and his wife, this act won't go unpunished.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by haslaw(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
starz100:
Money must have exchanged hands. God please have mercy on this family. Imagine the agony they have been passing through since the poor child got missing. Now the child is finally found , release pikin give parents, you say no! What a country on planet.

Iriruaga100:
Police is the most terrible institution in the country. They took money twice for DNA test with no result. The parents want to still conduct their own test, yet the police is still frustrating them.

mechanics:
God will surely fight for him and his wife, this act won't go unpunished.

Be careful how you rush to a conclusion without listening to both sides of the story.

Just because the other party is a Hausa man doesn't mean his doesn't have rights. Besides, the kids were stolen from the North.

The pictures supplied by the pastor don't even show that the child's belongs to the pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Christistruth00: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Find a Sympathetic Judge that will Order a DNA test for Police to return your Child
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Halle000: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

THERE NO RESEMBLACE AT ALL BETWEEN THE TWO PICS. THEY DONE CHOP PASTOR MONEY cry cry

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by jonnyjustcome22: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria police is most useless and stupid organization in the world and some people we be here praising them. Simple case they can not solve just do DNA for the two party and the case is solve.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by gfullmoon(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
This case could be resolved even without a DNA if the Nigerian Police wants to do their job. With Birth certificate, the place of birth could be visited by the Police without even the knowledge of the couples. Birth certificate can be forged or manipulated guaranteed, the Nigeria Police can as well visit the Residence of the couples without their knowledge to ask about the birth through their neighbours. Birth cannot be hidden.

But as we know all they will likely tell them give us money or pay our transport to visit your resident or place of birth of the said child which will make the person laying false claim to the child to lay another lying ambush.

On the rare case that both couples had a missing child with likely age range and with tententive pictorial evidences with 70% above resemblances. DNA can come in. But here they might likely collect the money for DNA from both parties and end up not doing the actual test or falsifying the result.

If this his allegations are totally true, it is a disgrace to the Nigerian Police. If authentication of true owner of a child will take them 2 years and more. How much more arresting a sophisticated Bandits or Kidnappers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Wordoftruth: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
The police we have in Nigeria is the most useless set of people on the whole world, they an frustrate people die, but God always have the final say.
check well the cp will be hausa. Na so dem dey take kidnap Christian children with d law. Evil ppl
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by zinizta: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
I know this guy...he is a true child of God..

May God fight for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.