Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor (33327 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Danjikanbauchi: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
KwaraRat:
These Congo judases have been abducting and breeding children to be sold to their Jewish masters in their human sacrifices to their god, Baal.
Dear Rat, should we investigate millions of Christians kidnapped by northern leaders. Thousands of Christians are locked up somewhere in kaduna where they convert them to Muslims and marry them off to any Alhaji that want. Northern Muslims are the Genesis of kidnapping in Nigeria.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by don4real18(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2021
They want to turn the boy to an almajiri by force.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Danniedpastor(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Having looked at the pictures very well. I have concluded THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CHILD

You don't have sense.
So, you expect a child that was kidnapped in 2019 to look the same in 2021. You don't know that children look changes as they grow especially when they are minors?
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by uniqueboi1(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Timmi:

REPEAT AFTER ME - YOU UNIQUEBOI CANNOT BE REDEEMED

You are a very.

big!

F

O

O

L.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by ifiokjohn(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2021
AnanseK:

My friend, it is a fact that Igbos are stealing Northern Children , forget about looks and face the fact. Looks can be deceiving especially if you are being brought up like a southerner. Even the younger ones will soon start looking like southerners as they grow up in that environment.
I agree that some insensible Igbos have been doing that.
But I know a northerner when I see one and have always been 99.9 percent right.
That last boy is no northerner.. not at all.
Except probably him Pappa na Northerner and him mama na Southerner but he takes after his mother.. except that one. If not, that boy is a pure Southerner.. might even be igbo self.

And by the way, it not only northern children that are stolen by some of this insensitive Igbos... They're Southerners children to stolen..
Don't make it all about the north wbeg
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by odaniel1(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
This isn't fair at all. This man should be helped. To take a child as far as Gombe. Who sold the child to Gombe juggernaut, why?
Powers behind this will know this particular job Don burst
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by Timmi: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2021
uniqueboi1:

You are a very.

big!

F

O

O

L.

Says the one that cannot be redeemed - a lost soul seeking for attention?
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by snowball11(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Can they just be, just anything, worse than the Nigerian police force? undecided

What a mess of a force!
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

But the man has provided money for DNA test
. What's stopping the police from doing a DNA test?
According to the man's statements, the police did the DNA test only that he didn't believe the result. Read his statement where he said they falsify it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.