Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637834 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (6213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
bykebyke:
Alves' reaction to the ban.
I trust that one. Him no dey hide him mouth at all.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Finals keh... He will be back for the Quarter finals second leg. Abi you don forget ni?

You fast oh... shocked

I edited it immediately... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

None of them was bold enough to give those names immediately. Those names later emanated as a result of further comparisons and/or arguments. No be say them gree mention names directly when the request come.

Coq no reach to lace Busi boot na. Yaya? The same one wey him pursue years back? Abi another don come wey I never hear of? Abi you mean Yaya Sanogo? cheesycheesycheesy Pogba? lipsrsealed

Why you no analyse pogba? angry

Abi you dey lobby for am? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
bykebyke:

We deh appeal the ban.

No shaking... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Haba! You are not being nice at all.cheesycheesycheesy

No be Europe's best league? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
bykebyke:
Alves' reaction to the ban.

The truth! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Like say na beans to win treble. If e easy why Chelsea never do am? As e hard reach, we don do am twice. Abeg #respect for FCB jare.

Plus, we wan do am back-to-back now.cheesycheesycheesy

It's a shame people delight pleasure in hating others' success! Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

Spoil wetin? undecided Mr. Oga respect yourself oh... I just dey sit down dey read your comments...smh... angry
You are not alone bro,
I just dey here dey observe.

That your mikel gif tho lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
sebod:

You are not alone bro,
I just dey here dey observe.

That your mikel gif tho lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

Why you no analyse pogba? angry

Abi you dey lobby for am? undecided
Lobby keh... I just feel say e no worth am. How many times him don play that position? Two seasons ago, na Vidal dey play that position for Juve. Last season na mostly Pirlo, while Pogba dey play for him front. This season them get Khedira to play there. And even Marchisio dey play there. So no need talking about Pogba and DM.

The only person wey come close to matching Busi's intelligence na Alonso. Wetin those people no know be say, sense pass power. Ogbón ju agabra ló
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

You fast oh... shocked
I edited it immediately... grin
No mind my fingers.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

It's a shame people delight pleasure in hating others' success! Smh
The kinda hatred directed towards us is just laughable. Haba!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

None of them was bold enough to give those names immediately. Those names later emanated as a result of further comparisons and/or arguments. No be say them gree mention names directly when the request come.

Coq no reach to lace Busi boot na. Yaya? The same one wey him pursue years back? Abi another don come wey I never hear of? Abi you mean Yaya Sanogo? cheesycheesycheesy Pogba? lipsrsealed
Habah, you go bad oooo. You still get time to dey analyse. Even our very own cule self no fit do any analysis, na to just faintly mention yaya and Pogba after teaching us how veron,sammer and co used to be DM veterans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
sebod:

Habah, you go bad oooo. You still get time to dey analyse. Even our very own cule self no fit do any analysis, na to just faintly mention yaya and Pogba after teaching us how veron,sammer and co used to be DM veterans.
I see those posts wey him mention the aforementioned vets. Laugh no gree leave me that period.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

When experts write on this thread all you neophytes should dip your fingers in your pockets and read. I have said it times without number that sergio busquets is an average dm. UEFA just justified it once again. Below is the team of the year 2015, please go and sue uefa for not putting your nonsense busquets on the team list. The same pogba you argued blindly against, displaced that sluggish dm of yours.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

I see those posts wey him mention the aforementioned vets. Laugh no gree leave me that period.
You claimed someone is average, that means there's someone better. But he couldn't come up with one.That means every other player that plays in that position is even below average, which makes it safe to conclude that he's the best since he's average while others are below average.
Even ni ilu awon afoju, oloju kan ni oba. (in the kingdom of the blind, a man with an eye remains the king)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

Spoil wetin? undecided Mr. Oga respect yourself oh... I just dey sit down dey read your comments...smh... angry

Shey you no dey see say them they Top Of La-Liga now undecided Even Copa Del Rey is not Sure for Barca so Bros mi Chillax....There's still a Lot of F00tball to be Played grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mes Que Un club....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
sebod:

You claimed someone is average, that means there's someone better. But he couldn't come up with one.That means every other player that plays in that position is even below average, which makes it safe to conclude that he's the best since he's average while others are below average.
Even ni ilu awon afoju, oloju kan ni oba. (in the kingdom of the blind, a man with an eye remains the king)
grincheesycheesygrincheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Shey you no dey see say them they Top Of La-Liga now undecided Even Copa Del Rey is not Sure for Barca so Bros mi Chillax....There's still a Lot of F00tball to be Played grin

This is the reason you are best at romance things... grin

For your information...We have 1 game in hand...World Club Cup no allow us play the game...

Either way...we winning treble... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Lobby keh... I just feel say e no worth am. How many times him don play that position? Two seasons ago, na Vidal dey play that position for Juve. Last season na mostly Pirlo, while Pogba dey play for him front. This season them get Khedira to play there. And even Marchisio dey play there. So no need talking about Pogba and DM.

The only person wey come close to matching Busi's intelligence na Alonso. Wetin those people no know be say, sense pass power. Ogbón ju agabra ló

I totally agree with your comments including the Alonso comparison...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

When experts write on this thread all you neophytes should dip your fingers in your pockets and read. I have said it times without number that sergio busquets is an average dm. UEFA just justified it once again. Below is the team of the year 2015, please go and sue uefa for not putting your nonsense busquets on the team list. The same pogba you argued blindly against, displaced that sluggish dm of yours.
Ohh, you now rely on UEFA to be meaningful?

The fact that Pogba is there doesn't mean he beats Busi to the role. They just accommodated him in that role. Or you wanna tell me Neymar plays as a centre forward? You should be wiser than this. Haba!

I don't even wanna go over the fact that some of the names there are highly debatable. Ramos? Rodriguez? Even Ronaldo is debatable! Yes!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
No EPL player made the UEFA team of the season

Shows what I have been saying since. na average mediocre players full the EPL

Even if they do a second 11 or 3rd 11 would any EPL player make it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

The fact that Pogba is there doesn't mean he beats Busi to the role. They just accommodated him in that role. Or you wanna tell me Neymar plays as a centre forward? [size=15pt]You should be wiser than this. Haba[/size]!

I don't even wanna go over the fact that some of the names there are highly debatable. Ramos? Rodriguez? Even Ronaldo is debatable! Yes!

You fall hand with that statement in bold
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

For your information...We have 1 game in hand...World Club Cup no allow us play the game...

So him no know say we even get outstanding? You sure say na Barça fan be that? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:
No EPL player made the UEFA team of the season

Shows what I have been saying since. na average mediocre players full the EPL

Even if they do a second 11 or 3rd 11 would any EPL player make it?
You dey mind them and their overrated league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You fall hand with that statement in bold
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

So him no know say we even get outstanding? You sure say na Barça fan be that? cheesycheesycheesy

We dey run things for Liverpool thread...but he is an ex-romance thread King... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dayo your head! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

The fact that Pogba is there doesn't mean he beats Busi to the role. They just accommodated him in that role.

That's the point. Nobody can displace messi in his position last year. But a certain sluggish busquets has always been easily displaced by other midfielders in the team of the year, for 5 years now because he can be easily displaced. Case closed. I dont have time for other senseless talks as regards ramos not worthy of the list, it is not unexpected of a barca fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (6213) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m), Kayyy, BykeLaByke, brandon180(m), ThierryJay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.