Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613796 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

That's how it should be as a football expert, but i doubt if you also practice what you are preaching. But most of your colleagues will never do that, even if they put guns in their mouths, a memphis depay in barca jersey is better than a neymar in man utd colours.

Lol.
I Practice what I Preach.
Everyone who's had the chance to have a Convo with me can Testify
smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Lol.
I Practice what I Preach.
Everyone who's had the chance to have a Convo with me can Testify
smiley

Good to know. I can confirm nitlad and one other guy that do not follow the clowns here, defending stvpidity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Arda Turan on Radio Catalunya: "I always felt bad when I played against Iniesta and fouled him. People sometimes point out that I am only three years younger than him, but he is my point of reference. I always say that Iniesta is the example to follow. I think I made the right decision to join Barcelona to play alongside him!"

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Luis Suarez has been suspended for 2 Copa games for provoking Espanyol players after the game, he will miss Espanyol second leg and the quarter-final first leg If Suarez deserves a ban then all the Espanyol team deserves a ban aswell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

I used the word SHOULD. No average player should make the list. You dig? For 5 years now your best DM has not made the list, that speaks volume that he still lacks some crucial skills as world best DM, which we have stated on this thread. cheesy

I dey find any EPL player from the best league in the list
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am disappointed in Suarez, even if someone spitted on him, I never knew he would ever react again. There are no more excuses for Suarez. He should know that by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

I used the word SHOULD. No average player should make the list. You dig? For 5 years now your best DM has not made the list, that speaks volume that he still lacks some crucial skills as world best DM, which we have stated on this thread. cheesy

If it makes you happy.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
pelvicky:
Arguing with airmark over busi mata is like explaining an integration to a panel beater

boateng over ramos jare....4get d fall

I tink pogba made the list because it won't be fear for a finalist team not to av a player in dat list

This argument of yours is fair.

Lolzzz @ explaining integration to a panel beater.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

That's how it should be as a football expert, but i doubt if you also practice what you are preaching. But most of your colleagues will never do that, even if they put guns in their mouths, a memphis depay in barca jersey is better than a neymar in man utd colours.
Na you dey talk this one? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Typical example of kettle calling pot black.

The same you wey no allow us hear word with Neymar-Hazard matter? If no be say you be my guy, I for just say make them sell you then use the money buy rope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Airmark don start again. grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
pelvicky:
Arguing with airmark over busi mata is like explaining an integration to a panel beater

boateng over ramos jare....4get d fall

I tink pogba made the list because it won't be fear for a finalist team not to av a player in dat list

I agree but yet Pirlo deserves it not him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

Good to know. I can confirm nitlad and one other guy that do not follow the clowns here, defending stvpidity.

Insults won't Drive home any Point.

Anyway, you're not being Neutral yourself...If you where you would see Something Wrong with Ramos being in the UEFA IX
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

My guy no go answer you. Wetin you dey expect make him reply you? Him sef know the truth na. Forget say him most of him arguments dey blinded by hate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Most watched And Most Competitive League But not the Best.
And Btw, there's time for everything. The EPL Teams are Currently Going through Tough Times in Europe but It won't Happen for Long.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Anyway, you're not being Neutral yourself...If you where you would see Something Wrong with Ramos being in the UEFA IX
Who are you discussing sitting on the fence with? You'd better not waste that precious time of yours.

He is my guy but... Na you go run oooooo. Him go tell you say Nigeria na the first country to reach the moon and him go stand by am ooooo. If you no run him no go run ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Who are you discussing sitting on the fence with? You'd better not waste that precious time of yours.

He is my guy but... Na you go run oooooo. Him go tell you say Nigeria na the first country to reach the moon and him go stand by am ooooo. If you no run him no go run ooooo.cheesy

Lmao!! cheesy

Ma dey Fold trousers Begin Pick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

And Btw, there's time for everything. The EPL Teams are Currently Going through Tough Times in Europe but It won't Happen for Long.

Most watched agreed because of the English language influence

Richest agreed

Most competitive No. Its not the most competitive league. Tell us how its the most competitive league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

How come they are all going through rough patches at the same time?

The last time I checked, when Madrid was going through tough times in Europe, Barça was busy dragging Spain to the opium.

Bayern has always been a driving force in Europe, despite not having support from other Bundesliga teams.

Juventus has been doing same in recent years since the fall-from-grace of the Milan teams.

How come no EPL team is doing same in this same period? Although I must confess Chelsea are trying but... Since they won the UCL they too have joined their EPL counterparts.

Don't you think it's something that has to do with over-rating the league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Most watched agreed because of the English language influence

Richest agreed

Most competitive No. Its not the most competitive league

Not the most Competitive?
Come on man, Just Look at the Table Now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Lmao!! cheesy
Ma dey Fold trousers Begin Pick
Better ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Hows the league table different from La Liga league table or serie A?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

And La Liga so far? How about La Liga last season? How about La Liga 2 seasons ago?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

How come they are all going through rough patches at the same time?

The last time I checked, when Madrid was going through tough times in Europe, Barça was busy dragging Spain to the opium.

Bayern has always been a driving force in Europe, despite not having support from other Bundesliga teams.

Juventus has been doing same in recent years since the fall-from-grace of the Milan teams.

How come no EPL team is doing same in this same period? Although I must confess Chelsea are trying but... Since they won tge UCL they too have joined their EPL counterparts.

Don't you think it's something that has to do with over-rating the league?

Don't bring the Seria-A and Bundesliga Into it. They are One Club Leagues for now Cos They Keep poaching better players from there Counterparts and weakening them.

Maybe The EPL Teams are Too Focused on finishing Very high in the League so as to Win the Crazy Prize money now Allocated angry
Fixtures Congestion can also be Blamed. They are the only League without Breaks.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Don't bring the Seria-A and Bundesliga Into it. They are One Club Leagues for now Cos They Keep poaching better players from there Counterparts and weakening them.
Maybe The EPL Teams are Too Focused on finishing Very high in the League so as to Win the Crazy Prize money now Allocated angry
Fixtures Congestion can also be Blamed. They are the only League without Breaks.

La Liga so far 2 point between top 2 EPl so far. 2 points between top 2

La Liga last season 2 points between top 2, EPL last season 8 points between top 2

La Liga 2 seasons ago 3 points between top 2, EPL 2 seasons ago 2 points between top 2

La Liga 3 seasons ago 5 points between top 2, EPL 3 seasons ago 11 points between top 2

What does crazy about finishing very high mean? Which league are teams not crazy about finishing very high

Fixtures. Last season barcelona Madrid and Atletico played more games than most EPL top sides

Poching from counterparts. In the current man utd team players bought from other EPL teams Shaw, Jones, Mata, Rooney, Smalling, Carrick, Young, Valencia, Fellaini Schneiderlin. Thats 10 players bought from other teams in the league

Show me how many top teams in the whole of Europe has as many as that in their first team players from other teams in their league

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hows the league table different from La Liga league table or serie A?

We all know the Winner of the Seria-A would be Inter milan or Juve and the La-Liga would be Between Barca , Madrid and Atletico.

While the EPL never has a Definite Winner until the Final Days. Last season being an Exception
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

La Liga so far 2 point between top 2 EPl so far. 2 points between top 2

La Liga last season 2 points between top 2, EPL last season 8 points between top 2

La Liga 2 seasons ago 3 points between top 2, EPL 2 seasons ago 2 points between top 2

La Liga 3 seasons ago 5 points between top 2, EPL 3 seasons ago 11 points between top 2

slimzjoe, How far?

Baba, try Compare Top4 Teams Difference and not Top2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

We all know the Winner of the Seria-A would be Inter milan or Juve and the La-Liga would be Between Barca , Madrid and Atletico.

While the EPL never has a Definite Winner until the Final Days. Last season being an Exception

Who told you there is no definite winner in the EPL. In recent past its always Man Utd, Chelsea or City
La Liga winners are decided in final days

EPL when Man utd won the last one they were 11 points ahead of City
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Baba, try Compare Top4 Teams Difference and not Top2

Current La Liga difference in top 4 = 5 points Current EPL difference in top 4 6 points

What does crazy about finishing very high mean? Which league are teams not crazy about finishing very high

Fixtures. Last season barcelona Madrid and Atletico played more games than most EPL top sides

Poching from counterparts. In the current man utd team players bought from other EPL teams Shaw, Jones, Mata, Rooney, Smalling, Carrick, Young, Valencia, Fellaini Schneiderlin. Thats 10 players bought from other teams in the league

Show me how many top teams in the whole of Europe has as many as that in their first team players from other teams in their league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I doff my hat for you... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

They are the only league without breaks? Did it start today? With what you said about EPL teams not doing well in recent times, it would mean they were doing well at a time. That's correct. But does that mean they were having breaks then? Or does that mean they didn't have fixture congestions then?

From my questions it's clear to attest that those ain't the issues.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Na you dey talk this one? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Typical example of kettle calling pot black.

The same you wey no allow us hear word with Neymar-Hazard matter? If no be say you be my guy, I for just say make them sell you then use the money buy rope.

Go and check my posts on hazard and neymar. I was defending hazard based on his efforts last season and my argument was about neymar wriggling through the rigours of epl. I never said neymar was nt a great player. Don't play smart game here bro.

Slimzjoe:

Ramos deserves it. He has a great 2015. Unless you will tell me pique does n't deserve it. This season so far he is a better defender, despite playing fewer matches. That's why he is your la liga best defender for 2015. Don't lemme have a rethink about your football knowledge and objectivity.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

In the La_liga, just 3 Clubs start the Season with the Mindset of Challenging for the Title.
The Rest are content with Places in Europe.

Those Players you Just mentioned where not Poaching in Real sense. Cos they where not Signed for Direct Challengers.
Shaw,Schniderlin-Southampton /Okay with just European Place
Rooney-Signed When Everton where nowhere Near the Competiting with the Best in England
Carrick-Tottenham/ where not Title Challengers at the time
Valencia,Young,Jones,Smalling- All signed From Lowly Clubs with the Last 3, signed just to boost the English Quota in the Team.

Bayern Signing Lewandoski ,Gotze is what is Called Poaching mehn....Signing from your Direct and Main Opposition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), elowa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.