Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672638 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

[s]In a bid to win an argument , you are even contradicting yourself. Bro you need to sleep abeg.
[/s]
undecided

you are deluded.

In other news

lordfalcao:
Hahahahahahah Boateng be like ....

Every match I played last year was a hit back to back.. From World Cup to Champions League and yet I didn't make UEFA team of the year.. . "iyalaya gbogbo UEFA

Pique be like "egbon Boateng if you want the Award you can come and replace me "

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alago ti take over.

#leavetrashforlawma #leaveboatengformessi

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
[SQUAD LIST] FC Barcelona v Granada

Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio, Dani Alves, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Jordi Alba, Sandro, S.Roberto, Adriano, Aleix Vidal, Vermaelen & Mathieu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Exactly! We do our talking on the pitch.
how do rate team of the year by fans voting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Every Darn season, Barca and Madrid Hardly Loose more than 7games in the League angry And that's because they're Competing Against Weak Teams!

Ath madrid didn't lose any 90 mins match few seasons ago in ucl, would you say they played against weak teams?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
airmark:

you are deluded.

In other news

Alago ti take over.

boateng and busquest deserve to be there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
The Best League

Match Attendance:
Although the English Premier League is the most watched league overall, Bundesliga has the highest average match attendance.

TV REVENUE
The English Premier League received £1.7 billion (€ 1.96 billion) for its TV rights. This is equal to the GDP of Eritrea.

PLAYER FEES
A football player will earn £780,000 more on average playing in the English Premier League than any other European league.

EUROPEAN TITLES WON BY
LEAGUE TEAMS (PAST DECADE)

Teams in La Liga have won 8 European titles (Champions League or UEFA Cup/Europa League) in the last decade, more than any other European league.

EUROPEAN TITLES WON BY
LEAGUE TEAMS (PAST DECADE)

Teams in La Liga have won 8 European titles (Champions League or UEFA Cup/Europa League) in the last decade, more than any other European league.

TICKET PRICES

The cheapest Premier League season ticket is more than double the price of the cheapest season ticket in La Liga, the Bundesliga or Serie

SO

The Premier League has more fans, is watched by more people and makes more money than La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A. But it is also more expensive than the Bundesliga for fans and produces fewer European trophy-winning teams and FIFPro World XI players than La Liga.

So while the Premier League is the biggest, evidence in this infographic suggests it might not necessarily be the best!

Looking at in-game success, La Liga is the best League in the world.

CASE CLOSED
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Official Line Up

Bravo
Vidal Piqué Vermaelen Alba
Rakitić SergiRoberto Arda
Messi Suárez Neymar

Bench: Ter Stegen, Alves, Mathieu, Adriano, Busquets, Iniesta, Sandro.

Captain: Lionel Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
boateng and busquest deserve to be there

Jordi alba , stegen , rakitic , mascherano and Suarez too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
barackohandso:
Official Line Up

Bravo
Vidal Piqué Vermaelen Alba
Rakitić SergiRoberto Arda
Messi Suárez Neymar

This line up make sense oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
airmark:

you are deluded.

In other news

Alago ti take over.

If I catch you ehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
barackohandso:
Official Line Up

Bravo Vidal Piqué Vermaelen Alba Rakitić SergiRoberto Arda Messi Suárez Neymar

Nice line up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
philfearon:
This line up make sense oooo

dmcdad:
Nice line up.

I dey tell you cheesy

Nice seeing Arda and Vidal in the line up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
IFFHS Club World Ranking 2015

1 FC Barcelona 379
2 Juventus 286
3 Napoli 268
4 Bayern Munich 263
5 PSG 257
6 Real Madrid 241
7 Santa Fe 240
8 Fiorentina 236
9 River Plate 234
10 Wolfsburg 232

FC Barcelona has topped the Club World Ranking for 2015 as published by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS). This table is calculated on the basis of results in all official competitions, and after winning five out six major trophies last year, including the World and European titles, it comes as little surprise to see that the Catalans have come out top of the pile.

According to the IFFHS, Barça was the best team of 2015 with a massive 379 points. Two Italian clubs finished second and third, Champions League finalists Juventus with 286 points and Napoli with 268.

This was not the first time this week that the IFFHS has honoured FCB. Leo Messi was recognised as the best playmaker in world football of 2015, with Andrés Iniesta coming second, and Luis Enrique scooped the coach of the year award

And Chelsea fans be like
Every win was a hit. Back to back From Epl to Fa cup. Yet no Levels for the blues.

Blues ti take over
Bleep da shit!

And Barca: Egbon Chelsea if you want the award...

WIN A TREBLE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
barackohandso:

I dey tell you cheesy

Nice seeing Arda and Vidal in the line up
And also giving the best DM a much needed rest.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
What's going on?

No Chelsea or Real Madrid fan is arguing with me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:
And also giving the best DM a much needed rest.cheesy

That's it. We'll really need him against atleti and bilbao later this month
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
NeoVictory:
What's going on?
No Chelsea or Real Madrid fan is arguing with me?

So that's your aim?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
barackohandso:

So that's your aim?

Yes oh. I'm proud of my team and so I'm ready to put down any opposition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
NeoVictory:

Yes oh. I'm proud of my team and so I'm ready to put down any opposition.

Then you should call out their monikers and throw your fact in their faces. Just to ready to argue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
airmark:

Jordi alba , stegen , rakitic , mascherano and Suarez too.
and hazard and ivanovic.beta run go ur relegation tread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
oya lets go there.... game on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
and hazard and ivanovic.

Ofcourse we should bring all of them into the list. Clown cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Alba should have scored that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Messi goal 2-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Goalll.... Messi just 'ghosted' into their 18 box.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Arda Turan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
airmark:

Ofcourse we should bring all of them into the list. Clown cheesy
na u start am na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow Wow wow...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
A rout?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ijaya Messi cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
bykebyke:
A rout?
Yea Yea. ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
na u start am na

na me name boatank and busquets?

bykebyke:
A rout?

Later someone will be telling us barca plays more matches than all epl teams. Is this granada match a match? Nothingham forest will flog this useless granada team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.