Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637049 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Debroslink:
I don show ooh. I'm back from the harmattan break. Lol

Happy new year fellow Cules in the house.

Homesteady, Barackohandso, Pelvicky, BarcaBlood, Coded, Bykebyke, Dmcdad, Ollah, Sebod, Raumdeuter, Nonsoroyalty, Stuff46, JohnPaul88. If I no mention your name, please no vex ooh wink

Airmark my man, I see you ooh. cheesy

Krasid and Usbcable, I hail ooh.

May our lives this year 2016 be far better than Real Madrid's fortune in 2015

Amen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Debroslink:

which kind prayer be this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
With this worthy recognition, it can been confirmed that there is no defender in EPL history than has featured in UEFA or FIFA team of the year more than Pique.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
coded01:

Tell me how many teams in EPL start with the mindset of winning the League? undecided

No start abeg grin
stuff46:

Forget, too much of Airmark nonsense no go make one bit of sense.
Thread on your neutral course, forget Airmark and his jamboree

No Yawa!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Debroslink:

Homesteady, Barackohandso, Pelvicky, BarcaBlood, Coded, Bykebyke, Dmcdad, Ollah, Sebod, Raumdeuter, Nonsoroyalty, Stuff46, JohnPaul88. If I no mention your name, please no vex ooh wink

Amen!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
marqueetim:
Am disappointed in Suarez, even if someone spitted on him, I never knew he would ever react again. There are no more excuses for Suarez. He should know that by now.

What are You even saying? :-/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mtcheww

https://mobile.twitter.com/sidlowe/status/685474763523932160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I don't even understand these LFP people again, giving sanctions with 1 fvctard's match report!

Just imagine Espanyol players agreeing to the fact that Suarez was actually not the one that shouted at them.

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

We all know the Winner of the Seria-A would be Inter milan or Juve and the La-Liga would be Between Barca , Madrid and Atletico.

While the EPL never has a Definite Winner until the Final Days. Last season being an Exception

This one na just Mumu! cheesy

You want to say You don't know already that either of Arsenal or City would win the EPL?

All these Romancelanders sef!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Who be this one? Since Suarez came back from his ban, how many matches has Munir played till date?

Take time ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

Muniru has played 18 matches.

Debroslink:

Happy new year

Welcome back, happy new year to you. So sad you return when your colleagues are mourning the non-selection of your best dm in the uefa team of the year. All the same i wish you a record-breaking year like when real madrid won a record 10th ucl title in 2014 and your enemies will be looking at you as the most valuable person just as everyone (including barca) is seeing madrid as the most valuable club of this era. welcome bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Every Darn season, Barca and Madrid Hardly Loose more than 7games in the League angry And that's because they're Competing Against Weak Teams!

You've been talking trash!

Chelsea lost just 3 matches last season!

Clearly shows they were competing against u-12 teams!

Egbon, if You can't think before You type, come and go back to Romance section.
Zeus Bless You!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Debroslink:
With this worthy recognition, it can been confirmed that there is no defender in EPL history than has featured in UEFA or FIFA team of the year more than Pique.

Welcome back, i knew it would n't be long for you to start writing your rubbish, but i was n't expecting it to be this soon. Terry was in Fifa best xi for 5 consecutive years, how many times has your pique featured in it now? 3 Terry has 4 uefa team of the year appearances, now your pique just equaled him, now you are calling all your home town's masquerades for celebration. I just tire for you guys here. I am off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Debroslink:

Thanks...Welcome back! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

Welcome back, Terry was in Fifa best xi for 5 consecutive years, how many times has your pique featured in it now? 3 Terry has 4 uefa team of the year appearances, now your pique just equaled him, I am off.

Terry 5 times in FIFA? Wow. UEFA checked. Another treble this season plus a good performance in Euros, then Terry's records become done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Suarez gets a 2-match ban for saying 'you are a waste',while Diop gets one match ban for having a red card plus saying 'i shit on your LovePeddler mother'?...*claps*...meanwhile,i dey feel you Alves,tell em bro.#GarbageSoccer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

Muniru has played 18 matches.

Imagine! Just 18 matches for more than a year! shockedshockedshocked

Not to talk about the minutes played. So next time no come here come talk anyhow ooooo. Else... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:15am On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Imagine! Just 18 matches for more than a year! shockedshockedshocked

Not to talk about the minutes played. So next time no come here come talk anyhow ooooo. Else... tongue

No, i just showed you matches muniru has played for you this season. The arguement was about your team playing more matches than all epl teams this season. what concerns me about last season? I have noticed you easily lose track of line of arguement. Well ucl will soon restart, you will understand many have prepared to do a celta vigo on your team.

Debroslink:

Terry 5 times in FIFA? Wow. UEFA checked. Another treble this season plus a good performance in Euros, then Terry's records become done and dusted.

Yes sir. 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009. That's consistency at its peak. There must be a reason Ronaldinho was always singing his praises and later put him in his dream team. Well barca needs to win ucl and pray no other CB plays greatly for two years before pique can dust terry's record.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:18am On Jan 09, 2016
airmark:

No, i just showed you matches muniru has played for you this season. The arguement was about your team playing more matches than all epl teams this season. what concerns me about last season? I have noticed you easily lose track of line of arguement. Well ucl will soon restart, you will understand many have prepared to do a celta vigo on your team.

In a bid to win an argument , you are even contradicting yourself. Bro you need to sleep abeg.

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Debroslink:

Happy new year boss. Welcome back

A big LOL and amen to your prayers. Treble to come again this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Matchday! Yay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2016
So much arguments n counter arguments...pls where did all this EPL fan boys resurrect from.if a British football agency putting all ur points together rates the laliga has best in all ramifications for d past 4-5yrs..enuf said...most times I very much struggle to see d competition dey moan abt in d EPL...all media propa as we all know...with all d funds in d EPL d laliga is miles ahead except for administration...I say pump 50% of dat money into d laliga and EPL won't be even in sights

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Am much more concerned about Granada...we need a winning run in d league ryt now...even when its a tough run of fixtures...Bilbao n atm in d next 3games sanwitched with a trip to malaga...can only pray for a less physical n supposed weak team in d next round of d copa....another4pm kick off.FCB let's rise above all hate....last time there was a bit of distraction's in d team we went on to get d treble...gotta use d positive side of all dis rancour involving Suarez pique alves with d media n lfp to spur n super motivate us with d feeling that dwhole of Spain is against us for success.strive for more success n rub it on dem at d end of d season... Vivablaugrana
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2016
phaamsaam:
Am much more concerned about Granada...we need a winning run in d league ryt now...even when its a tough run of fixtures...Bilbao n atm in d next 3games sanwitched with a trip to malaga...can only pray for a less physical n supposed weak team in d next round of d copa....another4pm kick off.FCB let's rise above all hate....last time there was a bit of distraction's in d team we went on to get d treble...gotta use d positive side of all dis rancour involving Suarez pique alves with d media n lfp to spur n super motivate us with d feeling that dwhole of Spain is against us for success.strive for more success n rub it on dem at d end of d season... Vivablaugrana
Well said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2016
undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Slimzjoe:
undecided

Piqué was the best defender in a treble winning side and you don't expect him to make the list? haa!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2016
homesteady:

Piqué was the best defender in a treble winning side and you don't expect him to make the list? haa!
No mind that guy. E be like say him need more lectures from me and Dayo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2016
homesteady:

dmcdad:

No mind that guy. E be like say him need more lectures from me and Dayo.

grin grin
You gan Talk True na....If to say Pique no win those Trophies, he suppose they that List?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Slimzjoe:

grin grin
You gan Talk True na....If to say Pique no win those Trophies, he suppose they that List?

A very big [size=88]IF[/size]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:
bros i hail oh,i don show
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
bros i hail oh,i don show
Welcome jare... No mind all these EPL fanboys wey no dey let person hear word.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Welcome jare... No mind all these EPL fanboys wey no dey let person hear word.
i saw that crazy liverpool that was saying rubbish and that chelsea relegation fan.i don troll tire for youtube,them just too dull na to ignore them win na oh.we argue on the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
erusen:
i saw that crazy liverpool that was saying rubbish and that chelsea relegation fan.i don troll tire for youtube,them just too dull na to ignore them win na oh.we argue on the pitch
Exactly! We do our talking on the pitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.