Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637285 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Can you place your money on Liverpool Spurs winning the league? This season Madrid hasnt beaten any top team in La Liga including Sevilla, Valencia, Depor or any of the top teams

I can place my Money on them to beat Last season's Runaway Champion Comfortably cheesy

Madrid Sacked there Manager Last Week Even though they're 3rd on the Log and just 4 Points behind Current Leaders. Why? Because they did not beat Valencia Sevilla or Depor

You see it now

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Don't tell me you're the only one who doesn't know that Perez is Obsessed with The UCL grin
And yet he sacked Ancelotti because Ancelotti couldn't bring the league last year. Hmmmm. Na wa to you oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

There's a Clear Difference between 8 and 7 Init?

Whats the difference, I should be expecting the competitive EPL to be lower
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I can place my Money on them to beat Last season's Runaway Champion Comfortably cheesy

Madrid Sacked there Manager Last Week Even though they're 3rd on the Log and just 4 Points behind Current Leaders. Why? Because they did not beat Valencia Sevilla or Depor

You see it now

Can you place your money right now on any of Chelsea or Liverpool to win the league this year

$100 if any of them win you collect $1000 DEAL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Sagna gave the Excuse of Serving at a Place for too long and Club not being Ambitious Enough

Let's bring This Season and the Last into Consideration

Both manchester clubs, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea.
That's Six teams Man angry
Chelsea I give up!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

And yet he sacked Ancelotti because Ancelotti couldn't bring the league last year. Hmmmm. Na wa to you oooooo.

No. The Nail was already in Carlo's Coffin when he got Knocked out of the UCL

And for your Last Post, Don't tell me you don't know Fixture congestion and Lack of Rest For Players don't bring out the best in them.

Results are not Sure tho after the Rest

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

So Chelsea is competing from 14th position?

Liverpool too is competing, but Sevilla and Valencia are not competing

This season at different times madrid, barcelona, Clta Vigo, Villareal Atletico have topped the LA liga table

Whats making Chelsea Spurs Liverpool competing but not Sevilla, Villareal, Deportivo, Bilbao?
I wonder oooo. That guy's arguments are heavily flawed! Dang!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

And for your Last Post, Don't tell me you don't know Fixture congestion and Lack of Rest For Players don't bring out the best in them.

Another lie

Barcelona played 50 games last season they didnt complain of fatique. Barcelona just returned from along trip to World club cup no complaint

madrid did same last yr no complain

But Chelsea traveling 15mins to crystal Palace na the fatique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whats the difference, I should be expecting the competitive EPL to be lower

The EPL should as a matter of fact Record more Losses.

Dmcdad and Raumdeuter it was Nice Having this Convo with you grin

My Fingers are already burning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Dmcdad and Raumdeuter it was Nice Having this Convo with you grin

I hope I have conviced you that EPL is no more competitive than La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You had a Few Points but I still don't Quite Agree.

Every team in the EPL has Quality

But anyway, Thanks for your Time

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Ancelotti's target last season was the league and not the UCL as believed by you.

And why didn't it affect Barca last season? We have played more matches than any EPL side this season, but still 2nd in the log with a game in hand, topped our UCL group and still competing on all fronts. Your argument is flawed!

Given, fixture congestions affect. But that is why a team has a manager. To be able to manage all the players and their game-time in order to keep the squad fresh for the business end of the season. Moreso, that's why managers strengthen their teams in order to have sqyad depths. If after having squad depth a manager fails to take his players through the congested fixtures, then the blame should be on the manager and shouldn't be used as a cheap excuse to get away from an argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

See this clown grin

Slimzjoe:

You had a Few Points but I still don't Quite Agree.
Every team in the EPL has Quality
But anyway, Thanks for your Time

Your name has been added to the list of sensible barca fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Ancelotti's target last season was the league and not the UCL as believed by you.

And why didn't it affect Barca last season? We have played more matches than any EPL side this season, but still 2nd in the log with a game in hand, topped our UCL group and still competing on all fronts. Your argument is flawed!

Given, fixture congestions affect. But that is why a team has a manager. To be able to manage all the players and their game-time in order to keep the squad fresh for the business end of the season. Moreso, that's why managers strengthen their teams in order to have sqyad depths. If after having squad depth a manager fails to take his players through the congested fixtures, then the blame should be on the manager and shouldn't be used as a cheap excuse to get away from an argument.

I hope you know we are arriving at the Same Point of Not having Quality Opposition in your League which is Why it was always Easy to Bamboozle teams and then take The Foot of The Pedal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Dmc.dad and Raum.deuter it was Nice Having this Convo with you grin
Lolzzz. Hope you don learn lessons.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

See this clown grin

Your name has been added to the list of sensible barca fans.

Oga Airmark grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Lolzzz. Hope you don learn lessons.cheesy

I no dey hear word ooo!! grin

But I'll surely go on Break For now cos Blood no they my Fingers again!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I hope you know we are arriving at the Same Point of Not having Quality Opposition in your League which is Why it was always Easy to Bamboozle teams and then take The Foot of The Pedal

I guess you haven't been reading my posts. Did I not post how we had very tough fixtures last season, and how we scaled through all nonetheless despite our opponents having easier fixtures or after they have won their respective leagues?

Guy you need sleep abeg. Night don reach for you.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I no dey hear word ooo!! grin
But I'll surely go on Break For now cos Blood no they my Fingers again!
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

I guess you haven't been reading my posts. Did I not post how we had very tough fixtures last season, and how we scaled through all nonetheless despite our opponents having easier fixtures or after they have won their respective leagues?

Guy you need sleep abeg. Night don reach for you.cheesy

8out of every 10 football Fans knew Barca would win the Finals na...angry

Bros e don Do abeg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
dmcdad:

What matches? Including those you used your suraju, muniru and ambali to execute?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Oga Airmark grin grin

Abeg dont turn out to be nuisiance like this niccur. Recieve lecture from reasoning people please. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmark:

What matches? Including those you used your suraju, muniru and ambali to execute?
Who be this one? Since Suarez came back from his ban, how many matches has Munir played till date?

Take time ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

8out of every 10 football Fans knew Barca would win the Finals na...angry

Bros e don Do abeg grin
And we won because Juve was a weak team right? Same way Man Utd was a weak team in 2011 albeit bossing the EPL. Same way Man Utd was a weak team in 2009 abi?

Take time ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slimzjoe(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
stuff46:

Abeg dont turn out to be nuisiance like this niccur. Recieve lecture from reasoning people please. cheesy

Stuff baba cool

Trust me. Every Nonsense has a Lil bit of Sense init
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Interesting debate here. I just dey observe as dmcdad and raum dey give out lecture. Thumbs up bros!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

In the La_liga, just 3 Clubs start the Season with the Mindset of Challenging for the Title.
The Rest are content with Places in Europe.

Those Players you Just mentioned where not Poaching in Real sense. Cos they where not Signed for Direct Challengers.
Shaw,Schniderlin-Southampton /Okay with just European Place
Rooney-Signed When Everton where nowhere Near the Competiting with the Best in England
Carrick-Tottenham/ where not Title Challengers at the time
Valencia,Young,Jones,Smalling- All signed From Lowly Clubs with the Last 3, signed just to boost the English Quota in the Team.

Bayern Signing Lewandoski ,Gotze is what is Called Poaching mehn....Signing from your Direct and Main Opposition.

Tell me how many teams in EPL start with the mindset of winning the League? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
sebod:
Interesting debate here. I just dey observe as dmcdad and raum dey give out lecture. Thumbs up bros!
Thanks bruv... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Stuff baba cool
Forget, too much of Airmark nonsense no go make one bit of sense.
Thread on your neutral course, forget Airmark and his jamboree
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don show ooh. I'm back from the harmattan break. Lol

Happy new year fellow Cules in the house.

Homesteady, Barackohandso, Pelvicky, BarcaBlood, Coded, Bykebyke, Dmcdad, Ollah, Sebod, Raumdeuter, Nonsoroyalty, Stuff46, JohnPaul88. If I no mention your name, please no vex ooh wink

Airmark my man, I see you ooh. cheesy

Krasid and Usbcable, I hail ooh.

May our lives this year 2016 be far better than Real Madrid's fortune in 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Debroslink:
I don show ooh. I'm back from the harmattan break. Lol

Happy new year fellow Cules in the house.

Homesteady, Barackohandso, Coded, Bykebyke, Dmcdad, Ollah, Sebod, Raumdeuter, Nonsoroyalty, Stuff46, JohnPaul88. If I no mention your name, please no vex ooh wink

Airmark my man, I see you ooh. cheesy

Krasid and Usbcable, I hail ooh.

May our lives this year 2016 be far better than Real Madrid's fortune in 2015
Amen cheesy

You don go enjoy na grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Stuff baba cool
Forget, too much of Airmark nonsense no go make one bit of sense.
Thread on your neutral course, forget Airmark and his jamboree

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.