Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610617 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2013
AjanleKoko: Half time.
Our guys are trying but are not able to control this game. Malaga's game plan is working well for them embarassed
I must say Barca could have put the game to rest in the first half if Iniesta had been more clinical. That's a part of his game I find annoying; wasteful in front of goal. I also expect him to dribble more around the box when the game is tight as it was in the first half. He has the skills. Why only dribble around the center circle; and then reach the opponents box only to start passing around? Dribble and force fouls! Then let Messi step up and slot the ball in the corner of the net. Simple.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GreatMan5: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2013
AjanleKoko: Messi taken off. Weird. I hope he didn't get a knock. The Andalusians have been all over him this evening.
logica: Oh no...not all all. Eyes on Liga match this weekend. Abeg the game was already wrapped up.

Messi asked to be subbed off out of precuation because he had groin muscle discomfort #fcblive [md]

Roura (assistant coach): "Messi? In principle it's nothing bad, overstretched some thigh muscle, subbed off out of precaution." #fcblive

I hope it isn't serious o!? There's el clasico on Wednesday next week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Great game, i watched it and i enjoyed it.

funny slippery pitch, they did that on purpose, yet we still won.

Malaga no be soft meat o, chai, they played sha, but we conquered.

2:4 no be beans.

It's all great.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 25, 2013
I loved the game ,though i was a bit anxious due to there high confidence. They took the game to us and were following us toe to toe. In fact, Pellegrini deserves a much bigger club.

Madrid comes next wk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DSB(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2013
logica: You can cut them some slack in this game. Those 2 Malaga goals came about from fast breaks that could/should really have not happened; except for the fact that the referee is known to like to keep the ball rolling. For instance the first Malaga goal should obviously have been called back as the guy that started the counterattack handled the ball.

Well i guess we can pardon them for now. We wouldnt have been in this situation if finishing was better in the first leg.

Whats your view about Alexis? He's been disappointing so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 2:56am On Jan 25, 2013
DSB:
Whats your view about Alexis? He's been disappointing so far.
Alexis needs to regain his confidence. He has always been sort of clumsy, but lately it's been quite embarrassing. The problem is, he can only gain his confidence back by playing more games. But can the manager risk him missing sitters in important games?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:35am On Jan 25, 2013
Waoo i'm so happy to see us go through...Eclasico al d way..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Great_Man:

Messi asked to be subbed off out of precuation because he had groin muscle discomfort #fcblive [md]

Roura (assistant coach): "Messi? In principle it's nothing bad, overstretched some thigh muscle, subbed off out of precaution." #fcblive

I hope it isn't serious o!? There's el clasico on Wednesday next week

Not surprised. Demichelis, Iturra, and Weligton gave him a very good workout.
Possibly he should sit out the Osasuna game in preparation for the trip to the capital next week. If we can't handle the bottom side at home without Messi, there are issues undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2013
Thanks Rudee!! I really enjoyed the game, infact I thought I was handling a console pad nt knowing it was a live match. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Roland17(m): 5:20am On Jan 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRaF2h0I3AQ

Iker Merino just 9 years of age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2013
eyoniggar: Thanks Rudee!! I really enjoyed the game, infact I thought I was handling a console pad nt knowing it was a live match. cheesy
Lol... Too much play station
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mini classico is tomorrow at the Mini Estadi.

Barca B lost when they both sides met earlier in the season. Hopefully, they can get their revenge tomorrow. They are doing very well in the league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
that rafinha kid looks special...both b-teams play like mirror images of their senior sides!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Castilla lead 1-0 at half time. Morata with the goal.

Really poor defending by Barca B. They've played really well. Luis Alberto had a great chance to score but Mejias made a great save
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Building up the play from the back is the biggest weakness of this Barca B squad. Neither Planas nor Lomban nor ledes are ball playing defenders and the midfield somewhat lacks creativity without Sergi Roberto

Araujo's ability to keep the ball against physical defenders is pretty good, similar to Alexis'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nacho sees red for a foul on Deulo. Classic Real Madrid. Dirtiness is in their DNA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
OMG! My stream froze...What a play by Deulo. Picks out Araujo with a Xavi-esque pass and it's 1-1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
FT: Barca B 3 - RMC 1. Araujo with a brace and Deulo from the spot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2013
Sanchez is jinxed!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2013
Thank God Messi scored a quartet...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2013
A quartet or a Pat-trick ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2013
People should leave Alexis alone. You could see that the guy is making an honest effort to improve and score goals. He 's lacking in confidence and he needs our support not scorn. He's serie A player of the year before we bought him. I'm confident that he'll overcome his present difficulty and come good for himself and the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2013
medjai: FT: Barca B 3 - RMC 1. Araujo with a brace and Deulo from the spot

DSTV aired this game live, just before the Barca-Osasuna game started. Unfortunately, inclement weather prevented me from seeing the second half.
I only saw the first half. Good to know the B teamers were able to pull it back in the second half, though I suspect the red card helped a bit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2013
You are right @Johnpaul88... The guy is really making effort. In yesterday's game he really tried and I think he will only get better and better until he regains his confidence again if we do support him at this difficult time...

Viva Barca...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Nobody is scorning Alexis, if any other person does, I surely am nt. If hes trying to get his confidence back dnt mean he aint jinxed for now. grin grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2013
Alexis' confidence is in shambles , after Leo scored the fourth goal he dropped deeper into midfield and tried to assist Villa and Alexis . I hope tito start the trio of Villa , Messi and Pedro but that Cesc guy's Up through ball is Dayum !!! tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Alexis has very poor decision-making. I don't know how he managed to win that Serie A Player of the year award.
A couple of games back, this man rounded a keeper and still managed to not score angry
At least Ibra and David Villa were scoring. Villa still scores till today if given the change, just that the man's legs are not fresh any longer.

Some people will soon turn up here and say the entire FCB team is trained to pass to Messi. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Lol , seems like Alves is trained to pass to Leo though ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2013
I think ppl should cut the guy some slacks and encourage him to work the more harder at creating openings for his team mates to score. Afterall he's but a winger cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2013
sweetguy10: Lol , seems like Alves is trained to pass to Leo though ..
Except that it was Pedro that scored from Alves' assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
I recently read an article that pointed out that Alexis' best position is the "free role number 10"; a position currently occupied by one Leo Messi. That was the role he shined at Udinese. Apparently he had flunked at previous roles. But that doesn't explain why he missed 5 sitters over a 2 week period.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
logica: Except that it was Pedro that scored from Alves' assist.

Rarity . Messi gets more passes from Alves

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.