Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609332 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dortmund player Mats Hummels
(24) is Barcelona's first centre
back option. Vilanova has given
his approval to try to sign him.
[sport]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^^ that would be a great signing... The guy is really good and I think he would be better of at Barca than he is now at Dortmund....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Barcelona focus on Borussia
centre back Mats Hummels (24),
a goalkeeper, and possibly
Santos player Neymar (21) as
summer transfers. [el9]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Barca played against Granada, the officials and Alexis Sanchez and won.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
logica: Barca played against Granada, the officials and Alexis Sanchez and won.
Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Alexis Sanchez was embaressing. He made sure he fluffed his line each time he 's put through on goal. But i think he needs the help of coaching staff. His is an issue of lack of confidence.
But i like him, he still gets a lot of chances. His striking partner pedro only had one chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Congrats to Messi for the 3 centuries of goals +1 , which he has scored for Barca at age of 25.
He's phenomenal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2013
Alexis played like a scared fat boy that has got some shits in his pants . Messi took the game in his hands and it paid off . Forza barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2013
Whatever is the problem with Alexis, i think now is the time to fight it off! God, what a boy! embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2013
But for alexis messi would have had 2 assists and 2 goals. Goddamn, to the bench! with that dude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
Alexis fall my hand. Shikena embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
The coaching staff 'll have alot of work to do to help him. He's confidence is at an all time low, the lowest there ever is.
This 's definitely not the tricky and explosive, confident winger that i watched when Udinese took apart a sorry Palermo and Sanchez helped himself to 4 goal.
He's changed alot now. Instead of taking on defenders these days, he'll prefer to pass the ball back from whence it come from and stay out of trouble of losing it. The fear of losing the ball, which are drilled into the veins of barca players, may be taking its toll. He even hate to give it away even in front of goal! Lol!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GreatMan5: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Did you guys see that Granada guy, Odion Ighalo? He troubled us a little. Why doesn't he play for the Super Eagles?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Great_Man: Did you guys see that Granada guy, Odion Ighalo? He troubled us a little. Why doesn't he play for the Super Eagles?
yeah i saw him. He was great in the match and he scored for them. He also managed to cause Adriano all kind of trouble with his pace and tricks. Adriano was glad he left the pitch. I know Kechi is taking note of him. I'm really happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Am quite sure you guys know the reason why Bojan was sold? Not because he wasnt good enough, but that he lost total confidence, squandering day light chances, same thing is happening to Alexis, I wnt be surprised if Barca puts him on sale on the next transfer window. Plus we really need to show AC Milan what we are capable of doing to them, the last two seasons shows that they are still capable of giving us a run for our money,that should end starting from tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
eyoniggar: Am quite sure you guys know the reason why Bojan was sold? Not because he wasnt good enough, but that he lost total confidence, squandering day light chances, same thing is happening to Alexis, I wnt be surprised if Barca puts him on sale on the next transfer window. Plus we really need to show AC Milan what we are capable of doing to them, the last two seasons shows that they are still capable of giving us a run for our money,that should end starting from tonight.

i think he has a very low morale just like ik uche in afcon. Bojan is an ac milan player right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yup Honeric, Bojan plays for Milan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
eyoniggar: Yup Honeric, Bojan plays for Milan.

good, so we should see him play today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
honeric01:

i think he has a very low morale just like ik uche in afcon. Bojan is an ac milan player right?
He wasn't sold... Would be returning at the end of the season. Himself and Affellay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
dmcdad:
He wasn't sold... Would be returning at the end of the season. Himself and Affellay.

i believe roma loaned him, then bought him thereafter before loaning him to ac milan. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Can't wait for that mouth watering game to start man . I'll be watching with my bottles of Heineken .

Forza Barca !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Everybody in the world just wants to defend and counter against Barca.
Rather boring. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
A very poor game from Barca. And Milan take advantage. embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
We are well-beaten tonight.
End of. embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
premier league rejects tearing barcelona a new bütthole!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
shiit happens, we can still make it happen. The team's really not finding it easy in italy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
A regrettably poor game it was. The boys played like they had no balls at all. And yes, we were deserving of the defeat. We can only hope for a heroic return leg; else, it might just be our 1st time in over 7 seasons not to make the semis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
ERRRRRRRR MICROPHONE TESTING TESTING TESTING

FORZZZZZAAA MILAN!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
honeric01: shiit happens, we can still make it happen. The team's really not finding it easy in italy.

I get money kukere kukere grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Same feeling as after the tie against Chelsea:
No shots from outside the box.
No switch to the wings when the centre is crowded.
Our defence always vulnerable to counter attacks.

AC Milan got their tactics right and got the result they needed. Now we have no volcano to blame (unlike against Inter in 2010). If we cannot beat parked buses, then we should be ready for this every now and then.

I'm really fed up with the coaches not using Villa! We bought him for 40m, yet bench him for important matches and keep playing crap Alexis. This match was begging for an alternate outlet to Messi and that outlet was never provided. The reason our 2009 team was so dangerous was because we had 3 outlets in Messi, Etoo & Henry. messi may be currently bagging 50 goals per season, but he is a single outlet and that makes defending against Barca easier.

We (and Malaga) are the only away teams that lost in this round of the UCL.

Let's hope for a better performance in the 2nd leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Poor game by us. We created very little in the final third. It 'll be very difficult for us to in through now. Not even an away goal to show and this is supposed to be our best line up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Very solid defensive play from milan, there were no loop holes at all in that defence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.