Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616511 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2016
@sebod

Moreso, that's why all hell broke lose just because we lost a clasico. Yeah, clasico ain't an everyday game and is always serious, but come on, we lost to our rivals who trail us by 7 points (10 points before the game) and yet the world almost asked for the head of the players.

We have been spoilt. Infact, we are like spoilt brats. Like some rich man's daughter who has been spoilt with getting anything and everything she wants. And all these are the reasons why haterz hate the way they do.

Imagine you live in a street where a rich man's daughter does whatever she likes. Buys whatever she needs, or doesn't need for the sake of the fact that her father has got the cash, and while you and the vast majority of others keep dying of want. Now tell me; how would you honestly feel? If you say you won't feel jealous or envious or angry and vexed about her actions would take special grace. It won't be easy at all, as you see that she has everything you don't have. This is what happens with Barça and the rest of the world. They can only dream of having an iota of what we get without even breaking a sweat, and yet they won't get it.

Or how can you explain the fact that with all the mouth-watering trophies Madrid have in their cabinet, they are yet to win it all at once, that is win a treble. Meanwhile your fiercest rival wins it, and is almost making it habitual now. Imagine how you would feel in such case. Little wonder Benitez said what drives Madrid and Perez crazy all the more is the success Barça are able to gain even with all the odds.

If you ask me, I'd say God is a fan of the best club in the world. God is a fan of FCBarcelona.

Més cue un club.
Visça el Barça!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
[/color]
dmcdad:
@sebod

Moreso, that's why all hell broke lose just because we lost a clasico. Yeah, clasico ain't an everyday game and is always serious, but come on, we lost to our rivals who trails us by 7 points (10 points before the game) and yet the world almost asked for the head of the players.

We have been spoilt. Infact, we are like spoilt brats. Like some rich man's daughter who has been spoilt with getting anything and everything she wants. And all these are the reasons why haterz hate the way they do.

Imagine you live in a street where a rich man's daughter does whatever she likes. Buys whatever she needs, or doesn't need for the sake of the fact that her father has got the cash, and while you and the vast majority of others keep dying of want. Now tell me; how would you honestly feel? If you say you won't feel jealous or envious or angry and vexed about her actions would take special grace. It won't be easy at all, as you see that she has everything you don't have. This is what happens with Barça and the rest of the world. They can only dream of having an iota of what we get without even breaking a sweat, and yet they won't get it.

Or how can you explain the fact that with all the mouth-watering trophies Madrid have in their cabinet, they are yet to win it all at once, that is win a treble. Meanwhile your fiercest rival wins it, and is almost making it habitual now. Imagine how you would feel in such case. Little wonder Benitez said what drives Madrid and Perez crazy all the more is the success Barça are able to gain even with all the odds.

If you ask me, I'd say God is a fan of the best club in the world. God is a fan of FCBarcelona.

Més cue un club.
Visça el Barça!
You will now celebrate when you hear that the lady failed a subject in WAEC forgetting that she will still get admission into a private university while you keep battling with jamb grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
sebod:
[/color]
You will now celebrate when you hear that the lady failed a subject in WAEC forgetting that she will still get admission into a private university while you keep battling with jamb grin
Gbam! You sabi something jare.grin

You won't even bother about whether you yourself passed or not, but would be glorious about her failing hers.cheesy

And like you said, another way go dey for her, of which same cannot be said of you.cheesy

Haterz sha.

That's where Barça take pass other teams. When it's like e don red for us, you just see us spring another surprise out of nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
sebod:
[/color]

You nailed it!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
If all of my teammates were at Marcelo & my level then we would've won every trophy ever. - Cristiano Penaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mcleo007:
If all of my teammates were at Marcelo & my level then we would've won every trophy ever. - Cristiano Penaldo
At their levels in playacting right? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
dmcdad:

At their levels in playacting right? cheesy

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
someone from from england would come down here (spain) to say you guys are obssesed about ronaldo and madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
marqueetim:
If Wolfsburg can hold their own in the first half of the return leg, then they have a strong chance. There would be surprises in the return leg. Hoping for a Barcelona Vs City Final.. grin grin angry angry angry angry

What kind of final will that be? undecided

Talk of Barca vs Bayern... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2016
"Barcelona are always protected" - Filipe Luiz... undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
philfearon:
If I recount my experience in where I watched that match yesterday eeh, it's not funny at all...
I have never seen a team being so hated.Its okay if a Real Madrid fan hates Barca, but what business do fans from another league have hating Barca?
How can people hate a team for being too good?
I have never been more proud in my life. I sat down, happy and relaxed, watching my match... Others are hating and accumulating heart pains because they can't afford to love a good thing...
Its alright..... ALL IZ WELL!

Psalm 91:7

Though a thousand(Chelshït & co) shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand; the pestilence(Bad Belle) will not come nigh thee...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
For some reason, the 2011 final no even pain me reach the 2009 final. And fact is i got over both finals a long time ago and simply moved on...
I have never even once hated Barca for it bcoz my team was just not good enough to beat Barca on both occasions. Yet some imbecîles here would think am hating. I once commended Neymar for doing a good job of keeping Barca together in Messi's absence when he was injured lasr yr. I even defended him(Neymar) when Hensben was claiming Neymar wasn't better than Hazard. Now would i have said all those things or even bothered if i was merely hating on Barca??
Regardless, whether that was deserving of a 2nd yellow yesterday or not, alls i asked was a simple qweshun "why does Barca keep getting help from the officials everytime"??
-Torres red card...
-Disallowed goal and red card on Saturday...
-Demichelis red card few seasons back(even tho the red was justified) Barca were given a penalty when it was obvoius he fouled Messi at least 30cm outside the box...
-2009 vs Chelsea etc.
Fact is majority of Barca fans dont like hearing the truth. U tell dem small thing, and they'll carry it on their head like gele and interprete it as u hating on Barca. Its just sad

You migrated from your thread to come defy the sacrosanct of this holy ground with orchestras of uncoordinated sentences...be objective, even while issuing strictures on the Blaugranas out of odium - preen your arguments on the chassis of objectivity and banter like one that has noodles rooming his brainpan...

I know EPL fans are unrepentantly daft during summer, so I'll permit this to be swept under the carpet...Your heavy-duty importunity would berth you in the whirligig next time...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by incredible70(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You migrated from your thread to come defy the sacrosanct of this holy ground with orchestras of uncoordinated sentences...be objective, even while issuing strictures on the Blaugranas out of odium - preen your arguments on the chassis of objectivity and banter like one that has noodles rooming his brainpan...

I know EPL fans are unrepentantly daft during summer, so I'll permit this to be swept under the carpet...Your heavy-duty importunity would berth you in the whirligig next time...
chaii why engage in evil?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
I expected real madrid to hammer wolfburg like 8-2 on aggregate but I got a rude shock. Even though I want them out already, iam afraid they will still qualify. I see a 3-0 score line at the bernebeau. Suarez has done exceptionally even though I still insist he misses easy chances a lot. Someone asked why barca always gets assistance from referees. I tried to find an answer to that question. I think it's a result of the pattern of play. Playing against an opponent who possesses the ball on a cumulative of 65 minutes out of 90 minutes, it's only natural for you to commit needless fowls and accumulate bookings. That is not to say we do not get our own fair share of bad officiating. I could give a lot of instances. I think the worst result we would get is a draw against athletico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2016
One moment of madness from Ramos or Pepe is enough to kill the tie. cheesy. The Germans would always find a way to score. Remember Schalke last season at the Bernabeu.
ddippset:
I expected real madrid to hammer wolfburg like 8-2 on aggregate but I got a rude shock. Even though I want them out already, iam afraid they will still qualify. I see a 3-0 score line at the bernebeau. Suarez has done exceptionally even though I still insist he misses easy chances a lot. Someone asked why barca always gets assistance from referees. I tried to find an answer to that question. I think it's a result of the pattern of play. Playing against an opponent who possesses the ball on a cumulative of 65 minutes out of 90 minutes, it's only natural for you to commit needless fowls and accumulate bookings. That is not to say we do not get our own fair share of bad officiating. I could give a lot of instances. I think the worst result we would get is a draw against athletico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Psalm 91:7

Though a thousand(Chelshït & co) shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand; the pestilence(Bad Belle) will not come nigh thee...
You don come ooooo! Yeye guy.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
marqueetim:
One moment of madness from Ramos or Pepe is enough to kill the tie. cheesy. The Germans would always find a way to score. Remember Schalke last season at the Bernabeu.
Mehn... Those guys bowed out honourably. I was super impressed albeit they didn't qualify in the end. If teams can take fear away, and face Madrid head-on, then even at the Bernabéu, they will fall. Schalke 04 did it. But I doubt Wolfsburg would have the impetus to try and do same.

Anywayz, if they can by chance score first, then the tire is over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
dmcdad:

You don come ooooo! Yeye guy.cheesycheesycheesy

Frater, I was going through my bible(Psalm 91) 2 days ago and the Holy Spirit mandated that I preach against "jealousy and bad belle" - two prevalent vices that have pushed back the frontiers of sportsmanship among fellow football fans(the main perpetrators being Assnāl and Chelshit fan boys)

I am merely the humble handmaid of the Lord relaying his missives... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Frater, I was going through my bible(Psalm 91) 2 days ago and the Holy Spirit mandated that I preach against "jealousy and bad belle" - two prevalent vices that have pushed back the frontiers of sportsmanship among fellow football fans(the main perpetrators being Assnāl and Chelshit fan boys)

I am merely the humble handmaid of the Lord relaying his missives... cheesy
Keep doing the work of evangelism. Barackohandso and I have been working tirelessly and painstakingly to spread the word and bring order to the world via our message of salvation, repentance and redemption.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
RM Dominating their thoughts as usual.

Hala Madrid.

grin

Not to worry I forsee a more determined Galactico side play against The wolves.
God on our side we will still qualify.

Hala Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
dmcdad:
@sebod

Moreso, that's why all hell broke lose just because we lost a clasico. Yeah, clasico ain't an everyday game and is always serious, but come on, we lost to our rivals who trail us by 7 points (10 points before the game) and yet the world almost asked for the head of the players.

Més cue un club.
Visça el Barça!
simple truth bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Kudos. U must ve really tried ur best in all the nonsense u served up there. Still all ur grammar wont add any shred of relevance to ur post.
U speaking of objectivity is laughable. But that's story for another day anyways..

But no problem tho. U already conjured up 6 likes. I'm sure ur folks would be proud.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Keep doing the work of evangelism. Barackohandso and I have been working tirelessly and painstakingly to spread the word and bring order to the world via our message of salvation, repentance and redemption.cheesy

Adelana the crybaby must be really hurt that the gospel in not in his favour cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Adelana the crybaby must be really hurt that the gospel in not in his favour cheesy grin
Ehya... cheesygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
The post must have hit you hard for to notice how many likes he got. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
The post must have hit you hard for to notice how many likes he got. cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Its obvious Barca fans have nothing to say....They know UEFA protects them.....

They keep trying to deflect the obvious by shouting 'Haterz'..,......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
bigkesh:

Ok.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
bigkesh:

Don't worry..if your team ever becomes relevant in Europe,you will get same protection.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Don't worry..if your team ever becomes relevant in Europe,you will get same protection.
Word!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
bigkesh:

If you have SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 And INFINIX HOT 2,which will you protect more?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
philfearon:

If you have SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 And INFINIX HOT 2,which will you protect more?
I will protect the Infinix more.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.