Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,600 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4642660 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

You deh mind am..E don forget when him go deh call Messi midget and fraud. grin
Imagine the two-faced nigga. Him never preach give him fellow Madrididiots na we him wan preach give.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Is it every year Marquinhos agrees deal with Barcelona?
Next season we would see the same Pique&Masche.
Abegi. grin angry
But I really wish we fit get that guy. E go make sense die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:
So Brazil can't do without Njr at the Olympics? angry angry
They are hosting it so it's understandable. But make Barça no let am play Copa America be that oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
eyoniggar:

This is nonsense. My question to you: Name any club in Europe this season that is better than Barcelona? I will quote you promptly.
What are on about regards this question? or what's the relation regards the debate? Moreover I doubt there's better team given that they are the only unbeaten team in the competition.

Cules, its like some people are seeing the Treble dream coming forth, the best line they can come up with now is ''uefalona" I really dont get it, shouldn't this be stupidity? or some peeps have been negatively sworn at ? undecided

There would always be haters but you really shouldn't count your chicks before they are hatched. I don't blame folks who are skeptical about Barcelona's success or treble because some of them remembered that it took a highly controversial CL match in 2009 for you guys to achieve your first ever treble success. The treble last year was even more convincing though it can only do so little to end the doubts regards 2009. Teams have achieved treble success in the past with no limited doubts or stain; For example when United won their first treble in 1999, or Bayern more recently in 2013, they didn't have those issues. As much as Barcelona are trying to create history or records with a 3rd one, people reserve the right to ensure history isn't repeating itself regards what happened in 2009.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2016
ollah1:

U see life. They are all busy talking about torres not legally been awarded the red card and Suarez should have seen red but nobody Is talking about Lucas. What a world!

D hate iz real mehn undecided

Let em keep hating while we keep winning. Itz allowed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
usbcable:
I hope all of you will listen and heed the advice

True tho
cheesy I actually like cr7 especially during his man utd days
Hope u like messi too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2016
ElDeeVee:

You also have only one eye. I've not seen your comment about that Suarez kick.

You can also tell me the reason why this ref from the angle he was standing will claim he didn't see this handball

Y did abidal get a red card in that match ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
Some of the fouls Barcelona have endured because of their play style. Its UEFAlona thats making opponents deliver those vicious tackles

[img]http://www.sport.es/ext_resources/img/messi2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.sport.es/ext_resources/img/messi4.jpg[/img]

Chisos shocked shocked shocked

Yet dey call us uefalona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

What are on about regards this question? or what's the relation regards the debate? Moreover I doubt there's better team given that they are the only unbeaten team in the competition.

There would always be haters but you really shouldn't count your chicks before they are hatched. I don't blame folks who are skeptical about Barcelona's success or treble because some of them remembered that it took a highly controversial CL match in 2009 for you guys to achieve your first ever treble success. The treble last year was even more convincing though it can only do so little to end the doubts regards 2009. Teams have achieved treble success in the past with no limited doubts or stain; For example when United won their first treble in 1999, or Bayern more recently in 2013, they didn't have those issues. As much as Barcelona are trying to create history or records with a 3rd one, people reserve the right to ensure history isn't repeating itself regards what happened in 2009.

Exactly wat happened in 2009? Ure quick 2 refer 2 d ucl semi final against Chelsea. Did abidal deserve a red card 4 his tackle on anelka?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Exactly wat happened in 2009? Ure quick 2 refer 2 d ucl semi final against Chelsea. Did abidal deserve a red card 4 his tackle on anelka?
There was no way Barcelona should have gone past Chelsea regardless. Chelsea got robbed and big time too. That was how your 1st treble came about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

There was no way Barcelona should have gone past Chelsea regardless. Chelsea got robbed and big time too. That was how your 1st treble came about.

Didn't we get robbed too regarding the undeserved red card abidal was awarded?

Inter Milan won a treble under Mou, the match they played against Barca in the semis. Diego Milito scored a clear offside goal which was the decider of the match but it was recorded. Did any barca fan shout fowl? That was the first and only treble won by Inter Milan.

Bojan also scored a legit goal which was ruled offside. Did you hear a word from Barca fans??

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

I wanted to comment on one of your posts yesterday to enjoin you to continue being objective even though you still came up with some rather needless and controversial comments along the line. But as time goes on and as you post more, I discovered you are no different than the average hater out there that is being pained. Imagine what you just posted up there. I never imagined you were the one I wanted to commend. How vastly different the perspectives of your posts are.

Anyway, Barça is everything your club is not plus more. Your club can only wish they are like Barça, so keep hating. You guys keep highlighting where it favoured Barça, but no one is objective and honest enough to at least include some of the incidents that went against Barça.

Keep hating bruv. It makes us stronger than we already are. It spurns us on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

D hate iz real mehn undecided

Let em keep hating while we keep winning. Itz allowed
That's the spirit bruv. The more they hate, the more trophies we accumulate. Before you know it, we won't have anywhere to store trophies.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Well d emboldened is just an hypothetical

So u agree barca got robbed too, maybe only less Dan Chelsea according 2 u. Well dats my point; u focus 2 much on decisions that favor barca that u 4get/ignore decisions dat go against dem. If dat isn't hypocrisy den tell me what is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
ollah1:

Didn't we get robbed too regarding the undeserved red card abidal was awarded?

Inter Milan won a treble under Mou, the match they played against Barca in the semis. Diego Milito scored a clear offside goal which was the decider of the match but it was recorded. Did any barca fan shout fowl? That was the first and only treble won by Inter Milan.

Bojan also scored a legit goal which was ruled offside. Did you hear a word from Barca fans??
Leave those guys with their hating. They can only hate while we can only win trophiea with the help of uefa, refs, Fifa et al.

Imagine, he doesn't wanna acknowledge the Abidal's red card, byt keeps bringing up the handballs. Is that not hypocrisy at its best? These guys continue speaking from both sides of their mouth just to make themselves feel better about Barça being uefalona. Gosh! Hate is real!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

That's the spirit bruv. The more they hate, the more trophies we accumulate. Before you know it, we won't have anywhere to store trophies.cheesy

Lmao grin well den we'll av 2 build museums for our trophies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
D Legend of fc barcelona can never be subdued with all these silly talks here nd there. Cules shld rather merry in d rarity of dz opportunity of seeing d best club in history .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gbr1
On inter milan's route 2 winning d treble in 2010, should milito's goal against barca in d ucl semi final av stood?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Well d emboldened is just an hypothetical

So u agree barca got robbed too, maybe only less Dan Chelsea according 2 u. Well dats my point; u focus 2 much on decisions that favor barca that u 4get/ignore decisions dat go against dem. If dat isn't hypocrisy den tell me what is
That's hypocrisy in UHD (ultra high definition). Did you ever hear where anyone complain about Barça being robbed at home at the last game of the 2013/2014 season against Atletico, where Messi scored a legit goal but was wrongly ruled offside? No one said jack about it because it was against Barça. And the same goal would have given us the leg. Yet these haters and bad-belles will never rest until they have used the last drop of their blood to tag Barça uefalona. Rubbish!

Imagine if that decision was in favour of Barça. We dor no rest till now. Balderdash!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Lmao grin well den we'll av 2 build museums for our trophies
Bro with their hating, even if we build a stadium for our trophies, it won't be enough still.cheesy

Abeg make them dey hat3 more and more. I need more trophies oooooo. E be me like say we never win trophies for 10 years sef, so my eyes dey red for trophies like this.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

That's hypocrisy in UHD (ultra high definition). Did you ever hear where anyone complain about Barça being robbed at home at the last game of the 2013/2014 season against Atletico, where Messi scored a legit goal but was wrongly ruled offside? No one said jack about it because it was against Barça. And the same goal would have given us the leg. Yet these haters and bad-belles will never rest until they have used the last drop of their blood to tag Barça uefalona. Rubbish!

Imagine if that decision was in favour of Barça. We dor no rest till now. Balderdash!

Exactly! Guess d level of success makes d hate bigger. Its a silly strategy dey use off d pitch when dey can't beat us on it. Uefalona my ass angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's obvious the guys referring to some incidents in the past are suffering from selective memory. I have been waiting to see among the list of incidents the red card Terry got in our last encounter with Chelsea. But, none mentioned it simply because Chelsea won. Rather than also term it as part of Uefalona conspiracy, they always brag about winning Barca with a man down. Trust me, if they had lost the match that day, it would have been added as past of uefa conspiracy and argued they lost because of the red card.
I have read where an Arsenal fan said they would have won if RVP was not red carded but failed to remember Puyol too was once red carded in a match against them. No one ever mentioned that. And one keeps wondering why they have not been able to win even when it was 11 vs 11.
They immediately became Athletico sympathisers as usual claiming they would have won had Tores not red carded. They forgot athletico are yet to defeat Barca in the past 6 games prior to that one even when they were complete, and twice they have scored 1st before Barca came behind to win.
Raumdeuter has done enough teaching as usual and it's left to them to either enjoy the good game served by the best club or continue in their deluded suffering of selected memory.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro with their hating, even if we build a stadium for our trophies, it won't be enough still.cheesy

Abeg make them dey hat3 more and more. I need more trophies oooooo. E be me like say we never win trophies for 10 years sef, so my eyes dey red for trophies like this.cheesy

At dat rate, haters will start protesting about d number of trophies we're winning and call for our exclusion frm European competitions for a while for other clubs 2 stand a chance of winning dem too cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

At dat rate, haters will start protesting about d number of trophies we're winning and call for our exclusion frm European competitions for a while for other clubs 2 stand a chance of winning dem too cheesy cheesy
They will even ban us for anything. That time even if we train, uefa go wan ban us.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anoeta today.

Pheww..The last time we won there Messi had 0 Ballon D'ors. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Exactly! Guess d level of success makes d hate bigger. Its a silly strategy dey use off d pitch when dey can't beat us on it. Uefalona my ass angry
Why do you think Perez is going crazy? He is as mad as mad can be. Because even with the off-pitch troubles he and his cohorts are making us suffer, we are still waxing strong. If na you sef e no go dey pain you more more? cheesy

Little wonder Benitez said the thing that makes Madrid go crazy most is the fact that Barça wins and succeeds regardless of all the odds. Mehn, there is no club like Barça!

Imagine a club that is having issues front, back, left, right and centre, and yet they won a treble that the mighty Real Madrid have never won in their over 100 years history, then you should know haters just need to start crying to God.cheesy

Tell me the clubs that will have its best players going to court every now and then for tax issues and still be doing well on the pitch. Tell me the club that will be going through issues such as allegations of misappropriation of funds or irregularities in a transfer regarding one of their players, that even a club president had to resign in the heat of it, and even so they won a treble. Haba mana.

Tell me Barça is not the best and I will list all these factors that should kill almost any club out there, but rather than kill or bring us down, it makes Barça stronger. Abeg make we talk true jare, Baba God na Barça fan. Na just say Bible no just wan include am make others no feel bad.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
if it was a liverpool fan chanting uefalona maybe i wouldn't be bothered but for a united fan saying uefalona is hyprocrisy at its best, no wonder they haven't won a trophy since fergie the bribe accumulator and webb the bribe collector both retired.
Am sure if we had won the 2012 tie agains chelsea we would have been tagged uefalona but every one has left that since we lost. Yet they would come and say they are neutral on our issue, bunch of 2-faced smellos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

I wanted to comment on one of your posts yesterday to enjoin you to continue being objective even though you still came up with some rather needless and controversial comments along the line. But as time goes on and as you post more, I discovered you are no different than the average hater out there that is being pained. Imagine what you just posted up there. I never imagined you were the one I wanted to commend. How vastly different the perspectives of your posts are.
I have not said anything that isn't true and i always try address either sides regards each discussion. It's impossible to speak all in favor of Barcelona as i'm not a fan but i'm also far from being an hater. Barcelona is not a direct rival of my club or a major adversary so it's not that difficult for me to be objective. Madrid folks dislike me too, so i'm not really surprised.
Anyway, Barça is everything your club is not plus more. Your club can only wish they are like Barça, so keep hating. You guys keep highlighting where it favoured Barça, but no one is objective and honest enough to at least include some of the incidents that went against Barça.
Keep hating bruv. It makes us stronger than we already are. It spurns us on.
Seriously you didn't need to say this. There's nothing bad in wishing United enjoys the kind of success Barcelona enjoys currently, and that's doesn't define me as a hater. I'm not a fan of Barcelona and it's only logical i miss out on stating some of the incidents against Barcelona. Barcelona may enjoy so much success currently relative to other clubs, and going by your logic the fans of those other clubs must surely all be haters since they only wish their respective clubs were doing as good as Barcelona. It's a very paranoid feeling that won't get you folks everywhere.

I support United, a very unique club, in fact the most unique out there and i don't see myself changing for any reason soon even with the issues the club is facing currently. Actually we have history together which i won't go into. Some folks got attracted to Barcelona's success and became fans of the club and while this is not a bad thing, but i won't be surprised to see those same folks stop supporting Barcelona when the going gets tough and that's actually my definition of glory hunting. So in general, you have no right to say these things or even refer to me as an hater. When i start hating Barcelona, you'd know and you won't even bother writing replies to my post.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
who will accept he or she is a hater?Being a man utd fan already makes u a Barcelona hater and i can understand..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
if it was a liverpool fan chanting uefalona maybe i wouldn't be bothered but for a united fan saying uefalona is hyprocrisy at its best, no wonder they haven't won a trophy since fergie the bribe accumulator and webb the bribe collector both retired.
Am sure if we had won the 2012 tie agains chelsea we would have been tagged uefalona but every one has left that since we lost. Yet they would come and say they are neutral on our issue, bunch of 2-faced smellos.
Read this and stop pontificating. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-better-howard-webb-4001338
So fergie also had to bribe the refs in Europe when we won the CL in 2008 or 1999? Or he also had to bribe the refs when we ended our 26 year wait and won the title in 1992 after liverpool had dominated for so long? Or you want me to compare the profile of refs like Howard Webb who has managed the finals of the highest competition in football with that of a nonetity like Ovrebo from Norway who decided the controversial match between Barcelona and Chelsea and himself admitted his shortcomings? Don't even get me started on this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
So what's objective in stating where referees helped Barcelona but not when referees punished Barcelona

The same club called uefalona just came back from over a year transfer ban. Uefa would ban their favorite team from competition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Read this and stop pontificating. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-better-howard-webb-4001338
So fergie also had to bribe the refs in Europe when we won the CL in 2008 or 1999? Or he also had to bribe the refs when we ended our 26 year wait and won the title in 1992 after liverpool had dominated for so long? Or you want me to compare the profile of refs like Howard Webb who has managed the finals of the highest competition in football with that of a nonetity like Ovrebo from Norway who decided the controversial match between Barcelona and Chelsea and himself admitted his shortcomings? Don't even get me started on this.
...no wonder d name, 'pdp club' was wrongly ascribed to man u den. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.