Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624051 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
look mayne I don't give a fuucck about a confirmed report. All I know is real madrid players can stay away from sexual controversies. Theres a lot of pervertion in that locker room. Isco, ronaldo, benzema, etc. They can't all be lies. They were all arested abi? Lets keep the jabs and unseriousness coming. In terms of jabs throwing nothing serious comes out on this forum abi? I will soon release my own bars to that effect. Lets enjoy the fun. Abi e pain u?

You have never been this un-compossed.
Lol
So this is really getting at you.

What do the following have in common
Alves
Mascherano
Neymar
and the baba or them all
Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2016
TRendlona:

Was he d only Argentine dah lost the penalty during d penalty shoot out?? I keep saying this.. Anybody can miss a penalty.. After all, ur Ronaldo has missed penalties on different occasions in a final.
lol. Nice one. I keep saying it ; higuain missed from 12 yards to destroy messi while eder scored 24 yards to save ronaldo. That the summary of their tournaments. PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2016
TRendlona:

Was he d only Argentine dah lost the penalty during d penalty shoot out?? I keep saying this.. Anybody can miss a penalty.. After all, ur Ronaldo has missed penalties on different occasions in a final.
trend pls where did you get this picture?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2016
usbcable:

You have never been this un-compossed.
Lol
So this is really getting at you.

What do the following have in common
Alves
Mascherano
Neymar
and the baba or them all
Messi

lemme refresh your memory a little. Is it because messi was made a scape goat for obvious reasons? Apart from their perversive tendencies, read this ; in 2009 xabi alonso was accused by the spanish tax office of defrauding the country of over 3 million euros, NO CHARGES WERE PRESSED! in 1998 davor suker HAD TO PAY BACK 258,592 EUROS after evading tax related to his image rights, AGAIN SPANISH AUTHORITIES PRESSED NO CHARGES! in 2014 the 'great' Casillas HAD TO PAY BACK 1.6 MILLION EUROS after defrauding the tax office related to his image rights, AGAIN SPANISH AUTHORITIES REFUSED TO PRESS ANY CHARGES. Fair to say General Franco reincarnated as Florentino Perez. And they have the gall to talk about barca's tax cases.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
We play at the Anoeta before the first Classico.
Basically we are gonna play the first Classico after coming from a loss.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
bykebyke:

Lol....
The jinx has to be broken and there's no better time than the coming season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
bykebyke:

our destiny may change this time.

Pls post all our fixture
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
bykebyke:

As in eh.

People quickly forget how poor our bench was last season coupled with injuries,now we have quite enough and they are supposedly "wasting".. lipsrsealed
No mind that bros jor cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
I just can't forget the match against athletico , second leg, uefa champions league 2-0. What went wrong in that game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
I just can't forget the match against athletico , second leg, uefa champions league 2-0. What went wrong in that game?
Everything!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Real Betis(H) Athletic Bilbao(A) Alaves(H) Leganes(A) Atletico Madrid(H) Sporting Gijon(A) Celta Vigo(A) Deportivo La Coruna(H) Valencia(A) Granada(H) Sevilla(A) Malaga(H) Real Sociedad(A) Real Madrid(H) Osasuna(A) Espanyol(H) Villareal(A) Las Palmas(H) Eibar(A)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sevilla,Malaga,Real Sociedad before Madrid.
Liga Federation,kuku kill us.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Sevilla,Malaga,Real Sociedad before Madrid.

Liga Federation,kuku kill us.grin

I'm happy Anoeta would come early this time,besides, I'd make sure to watch the match,perhaps i might be the Unjinxing key.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
We play madrid just before they leave for the CWC,why not after?......Gosh!,this fixture list is anything but Pro barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kenekene1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Up madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Now that we have a potential back up to Alba in the young Lucas Digne, I hope we can at least sign one more defender who will be able to give Vidal a run for his money in the right full back position. I really don't fancy the idea of having Roberto as a back up. Sergio is a midfielder and should only be deployed as a defender in case of emergency. And what if he's injured and Vidal is suspended? Who else can confidently play the role? With the exit of Alves, that position should be prioritised for solid reinforcement after which we can be talking about a potential back up to the MSN. We need enough depth to compete come the new season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
lemme refresh your memory a little. Is it because messi was made a scape goat for obvious reasons? Apart from their perversive tendencies, read this ; in 2009 xabi alonso was accused by the spanish tax office of defrauding the country of over 3 million euros, NO CHARGES WERE PRESSED! in 1998 davor suker HAD TO PAY BACK 258,592 EUROS after evading tax related to his image rights, AGAIN SPANISH AUTHORITIES PRESSED NO CHARGES! in 2014 the 'great' casillas HAD TO PAY BACK 1.6 MILLION EUROS after defrauding the tax office related to his image rights, AGAIN SPANISH AUTHORITIES REFUSED TO PRESSED ANY CHARGES. Fair to say General Franco reincarnated as Florentino Perez. And they have the gall to talk about barca's tax cases.

This link exposed me to the politics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/lionel-messi/11938238/Lionel-Messis-tangle-with-the-taxman-shows-up-old-rivalries-and-suspicious-intrigue.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jersey dosent quite fit yet grin
Stadium also looks empty.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Marca mocking Digne's face on twitter.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Harvard13(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
sebod:

They are not wasting, there are so many matches to be played through the season bearing in mind injury, suspensions and rotation.
do u also remember that we have no substitute RCB??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Harvard13(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
bykebyke:

HAVE FAITH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Harvard13:

Masche is a right footer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Harvard13:

Masche is a right footer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whoscored says Suarez missed 29 clear cut chances last season.
Are they sure?cause I counted like 1million.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
trend pls where did you get this picture?

Lol

I got it from IG
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Harvard13:

Masch is capable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
has anybody seen d new la liga trophy??
IT SUCKS
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
suffer? Messi has suffered? Do you know where he is currently? Chilling at a beach somewhere with 10 billion to spend. 10 billion in naira! And here you are, on nairaland, probably not had a meal all morning, only armed with 10mb from mtn.
OMG. take it easy on that poor soul.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oh boy Thank God o.

See Messi weh suppose fly go Turkey go play charity match. shocked shocked

Coup deh happen there.

Hopefully the former Barcelona players there get out alive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo's yatch next to the Lionel Messi's Yatch in Ibiza!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Messi jumping off a yacht and into the water #fcblive

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), Philip6800(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.