Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631125 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Childish jab is when you think messi is in the same category with Pele...it's when you think CR7 isn't a top 3 great. Like I said this your sorry ass way of consoling yourself is pathetic.
Accept that messi quit while CR7 never gave up for 12yrs in winning a trophy for his Nation.
Accept that CR7 has achieved what messi hasn't and he didn't do it being a passenger. He has paid his dues.
And Bleep whatever opinion you have about him. cool
top 3 what? Cus he played in a euros final but never played? If messi was insulted for taking argentina to 3 finals and losing on penalties then it must be noted that ronaldo took portugal to the final and played but never played. Ronaldo didn't quit for 12 years because for 12 years he never got to another final. He doesn't know what it feels like being in 3 finals and having a higuain miss one on ones in every final. He only knows what it feels like in having an eder bail you out when you are not playing in the biggest game of your life. Top 3? Only on nairaland. Keep telling yourself that if It makes you feel happy. I am not the one who calls messi top 3. If you have not being in a cave somewhere you might realize that dozens and dozens and dozens of articles have been written about pele, Maradona and Messi over the past 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lana1:
Mehn. Nigga u need to chill the fuq down. Who da hell do u think u are?? All this is for pure bantz. And even the other grown ups here who are also Messi fans are finding it funny. But u just had to act like a child and spoil everything with insults. The trolling must ve hit u real hard for u to be acting this foolish. Abeg gve urself brain and log out if the trolling dey pain u reach dat level.

U've been saying rubbish since yesterday. The only toddler here is u. Like i said, if it aint funny any longer, log out. Nobody dey force u come Nairaland.
the taunts are meant to annoy barca fans abi?not to seduce us I believe. So pls allow me to respond how I want. Quit with the childish taunts and move on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
ddippset:
the taunts are meant to annoy barca fans abi?not to seduce us I believe. So pls allow me to respond how I want. Quit with the childish taunts and move on.
Pls shut up. This is a public forum. And this thread is not in ur name. Any 1 can post as they wish. If whatever any1 posts annoys u, simply tell the person to stop. If the person persists, then logout. Nobody is forcing u to read all those "Childish taunts".
Not that u'll come here and start insulting people bcoz u are pained C.Ro has achieved somtin Messi is yet to achieve for his country
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
ddippset:
na na na! I was speaking generally anyway, not referring to you personally but surely iam speaking for all fans,not nibbling off ronaldo's 'you know what'

should've played like all this troll stuff isn't getting to you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
"He played but never played"
What the fûck does dat even mean??
And if they ask him now, he'll say he's making sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Harvard13(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
sebod:

Can you bank on Verminator to play five matches consecutively without being stretched off the field?
Umtiti unrefined talent? How much refined was Pique when we bought him?
we had known pique from d academy.
vermaleen played all belgiums games till he was suspended in their loss so yes i can bank on that.
remember that the rest period he will have for barca will be larger than he had for belgium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Harvard13:

vermaleen played all belgiums games till he was suspended in their loss so yes i can bank on that.
remember that the rest period he will have for barca will be larger than he had for belgium
honestly my biggest wish for the season is that vermaalen comes back fit and good. I don't like maascheraano as a centre centre back. I have never ever been a fan of short centre backs. I want maascheraano in the first eleven eleven but I don't know where.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Krasid:
I am done with ballon d'or/Messi vs CR7 arguments.If you think Messi has been better in 2016 and would win, good for you; we will find out who would win next year.
till then nigga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Elxandre:

how do you know this?
Argentina has had too many chances already!

You guys are so pained, you even wish a trophy for Messi, forgetting that many of their stars will be in decline before then. lol

When you waste a golden team, you suffer a deserved d rought!
who wasted it.was it his fault that higuian was wasteful in front of goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
calculator123:
who wasted it.was it his fault that higuian was wasteful in front of goal
Yes if Higuain scored all those chances, the game would not ve gone as far as PKs. But was it still Higuain's fault when Messi missed his PK? Abi was it Higuain wearing Messi's jersey dat took dat PK??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Harvard13:

Verminator's fitness has never been a subject of the period of rest he has. You and I know how unreliable he's been over time not because he's not a good player, but because of the incessant injury he cops at will. Banking on such a player for the whole season is a disaster in the waiting bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
ddippset:
top 3 what? Cus he played in a euros final but never played? If messi was insulted for taking argentina to 3 finals and losing on penalties then it must be noted that ronaldo took portugal to the final and played but never played. Ronaldo didn't quit for 12 years because for 12 years he never got to another final. He doesn't know what it feels like being in 3 finals and having a higuain miss one on ones in every final. He only knows what it feels like in having an eder bail you out when you are not playing in the biggest game of your life. Top 3? Only on nairaland. Keep telling yourself that if It makes you feel happy. I am not the one who calls messi top 3. If you have not being in a cave somewhere you might realize that dozens and dozens and dozens of articles have been written about pele, Maradona and Messi over the past 5 years.

Don't argue with clowns bro. Getting to a final takes hardwork and commitment, winning it takes luck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
One thing I've learnt this summer is, Tapnaldo has hundreds of millions of fans littered across the globe. His, is like a cult following.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
ddippset:
honestly my biggest wish for the season is that vermaalen comes back fit and good. I don't like maascheraano as a centre centre back. I have never ever been a fan of short centre backs. I want maascheraano in the first eleven eleven but I don't know where.
We can only hope he comes back fit, but in reality, we all know how unreliable he can be as one can almost be sure of his unavailability when he's needed most.
As per Masch in the starting eleven without playing as a defender, we have seen often times how unbalanced the system was with Masch as our DM. The fluidity of the game was always in jeopardy because Masch is more of a 'destroyer' and play breaker than a play maker. Masch in a Barca jersey can only be a defender except when deployed as an emergency DM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Harvard13(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
homesteady:
New away jersey! I like!

next jersey im getting...alongside spain away strip
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Harvard13(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
sebod:

Verminator's fitness has never been a subject of the period of rest he has. You and I know how unreliable he's been over time not because he's not a good player, but because of the incessant injury he cops at will. Banking on such a player for the whole season is a disaster in the waiting bro.
he shoould be sold then. my anger is 3 LCB wasting on the bench while a DM plays LCB!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Harvard13:

he shoould be sold then. my anger is 3 LCB wasting on the bench while a DM plays LCB!!
They are not wasting, there are so many matches to be played through the season bearing in mind injury, suspensions and rotation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
sebod:

They are not wasting, there are so many matches to be played through the season bearing in mind injury, suspensions and rotation.
As in eh.

People quickly forget how poor our bench was last season coupled with injuries,now we have quite enough and they are supposedly "wasting".. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Mcleo007:
One thing I've learnt this summer is, Tapnaldo has hundreds of millions of fans littered across the globe. His, is like a cult following.
Would you not say the same about a club that started #weareallleomessi
In support of a criminal who was found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by seynAsh(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2016
The case is a 2008/2009 tax evasion...he was 20 then...iont know aou he will decide not to pay tax for that year nd kip paying 4 the remaining years....its doesnt add up...nd he is not an ex convict he neva enter jail
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2016
seynAsh:
The case is a 2008/2009 tax evasion...he was 20 then...iont know aou he will decide not to pay tax for that year nd kip paying 4 the remaining years....its doesnt add up...nd he is not an ex convict he neva enter jail
Then tell us what he is fighting in the law courts?
I believe you must have heard of this maxim before
THERE IS NO IGNORANCE IN LAW.

He should simply go for a plea bargain for his "crime" rather than continuously asking to be declared innocent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Would you not say the same about a club that started #weareallleomessi
In support of a criminal who was found guilty.
The first of it's kind by any club.
Supporting a convict all in the name of he is there player.
Shameless lot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2016
usbcable:

The first of it's kind by any club.
Supporting a convict all in the name of he is there player.
Shameless lot.
didn't rape madrid support benzema in his rape case again? I seem to have forgotten. Anyway club of rapists and perverts. One only wonders what they do in their locker room. Hehehehehehehehe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
didn't rape madrid support benzema in his rape case again? I seem to have forgotten. Anyway club of rapists and perverts. One only wonders what they do in their locker room. Hehehehehehehehe.
Was benzema convicted undecided
Guy why are you like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Was benzema convicted undecided
Guy why are you like this?
I really don't care, do I. There must be something about real madrid stars and sex offences. No smoke without fire. First Ronaldo, then isco, then benzema. Surely so many behind the scenes. Something is fundamentally wrong with real madrid players. I bet if not for the influence of florentino perez more would be revealed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
Was benzema convicted undecided Guy why are you like this?
The boy is pained since 11/07
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
Show me a confirmed report where Benz was convicted of Rape and Madrid supported him despite the court ruling

For arguments sake we at least didn't start a very very stewpid hashtag that is making Barca a ridicule itself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
I really don't care, do I. There must be something about real madrid stars and sex offences. No smoke without fire. First Ronaldo, then isco, then benzema. Surely so many behind the scenes. Something is fundamentally wrong with real madrid players. I bet if not for the influence of florentino perez more would be revealed.
L L Lies
Ronaldo nor Isco nor Benz was never found guilty.
Where did you even get this ridiculous idea of Ronnie being a rapist I thought your best fantasies was him being a gay? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
usbcable:

Show me a confirmed report where Benz was convicted of Rape and Madrid supported him despite the court ruling

For arguments sake we at least didn't start a very very stewpid hashtag that is making Barca a ridicule itself
look mayne I don't give a fuucck about a confirmed report. All I know is real madrid players can stay away from sexual controversies. Theres a lot of pervertion in that locker room. Isco, ronaldo, benzema, etc. They can't all be lies. They were all arested abi? Lets keep the jabs and unseriousness coming. In terms of jabs throwing nothing serious comes out on this forum abi? I will soon release my own bars to that effect. Lets enjoy the fun. Abi e pain u?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Forbes ranking us as the top sports team on Social Media. grin

1. Barcelona

Followers: 145 million

Interactions: 1.45 billion

Media value: $25.3 million

2. Real Madrid

Followers: 141 million

Interactions: 601 million

Media value: $17.2 million

3. Manchester United

Followers: 88.4 million

Interactions: 522 million

Media value: $12.1 million
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2016
usbcable:

L L Lies
Ronaldo nor Isco nor Benz was never found guilty.
Where did you even get this ridiculous idea of Ronnie being a rapist I thought your best fantasies was him being a gay? cheesy
lemme refresh your memory a little. Is it because messi was made a scape goat for obvious reasons? Apart from their perversive tendencies, read this ; in 2009 xabi alonso was accused by the spanish tax office of defrauding the country of over 3 million euros, NO CHARGES WERE PRESSED! in 1998 davor suker HAD TO PAY BACK 258,592 EUROS after evading tax related to his image rights, AGAIN SPANISH AUTHORITIES PRESSED NO CHARGES! in 2014 the 'great' casillas HAD TO PAY BACK 1.6 MILLION EUROS after defrauding the tax office related to his image rights, AGAIN SPANISH AUTHORITIES REFUSED TO PRESS ANY CHARGES. Fair to say General Franco reincarnated as Florentino Perez. And they have the gall to talk about barca's tax cases.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Lana1:
Yes if Higuain scored all those chances, the game would not ve gone as far as PKs. But was it still Higuain's fault when Messi missed his PK? Abi was it Higuain wearing Messi's jersey dat took dat PK??

Was he d only Argentine dah lost the penalty during d penalty shoot out?? I keep saying this.. Anybody can miss a penalty.. After all, ur Ronaldo has missed penalties on different occasions in a final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.