Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,569 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4640177 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Was it @ the Baladios?. Celta seem to be a different beast there, remember last season we defeated them 6 - 1 at CN. They played a thrilling, -i think- 3-2 loss , against real, only to lose 7 - 1 at SB.
Yes at the Balaidos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Thats why airmark is a very foolish poster. He is talking about Boateng and Busquets who are multiple CL winners world cup winners Can he point to anyone in his own club who can boast of such accolades[/s]

This fvcktard wont stop mentioning my moniker. How many times should we tell you players are first evaluated on their individual performances/achievements before team's by sensible people? Boateng and busquets won world cup and ucl but they cant stand without bowing their heads where George weah stands in the committee of great players. Weah never won ucl or world cup, in fact his team never qualified for world cup but the whole world knows what he did as an individual and what he won individually. Will you rate torres above weah because he won world cup and ucl ? For once put on your thinking cap so that your bald head wont be exposed to severe spanking every time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:
This fvcktard wont stop mentioning my moniker. How many times should we tell you players are first evaluated on their individual performances/achievements before team's by sensible people? Boateng and busquets won world cup and ucl but they cant stand without bowing their heads where George weah stands in the committee of great players. Weah never won ucl or world cup, in fact his team never qualified for world cup but the whole world knows what he did as an individual and what he won individually. Will you rate torres above weah because he won world cup and ucl ? For once put on your thinking cap so that your bald head wont be exposed to severe spanking every time.

Airmark you are too foolish, You should be the SI unit to measure foolishness, You are so foolish that even your own club fans disowned you

Boateng and Busquets contributed immensely to their team winning that is why they are highly rated defenders unlike your foolish John terry or Krychowiak thats chopping bench in PSG

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes at the Balaidos.

Wow, anyways they'll still drop points, I just hope we would capitalize. E dey pain me sey Levante don comot sha .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Wow, anyways they'll still drop points, I just hope we would capitalize. E dey pain me sey Levante don comot sha .
Jesus..So them relegate? shocked

Since yesterday I've been consoling myself with "Them go still play Levante away". angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Would like Aleix Vidal to start against Deportivo La Coruna,only if Pique-Umtiti partnership starts the game though,Sergi Roberto looked tired yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Would like Aleix Vidal to start against Deportivo La Coruna,only if Pique-Umtiti partnership starts the game though,Sergi Roberto looked tired yesterday.
He ll get to rest during this int'l break cos carvajal ll likely start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
The really frustrating thing is that Lucho always acknowledges his mistakes but he doesn't learn from them. There was absolutely no reason to rotate the squad for the game, and he should've learned from last year's 4-1, but he insisted on tinkering with the lineup.

Again he's said that it's his fault and he takes responsibility, but he'll probably go and play a weird lineup in one of our future games. It's good to realize that you've made a mistake, but you need to actually learn from them so you can stop making the same mistake over and over again.

I think Enrique smokes a very strong substance,which in turn blocks his sense of reasoning smtyms
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2016
usbcable:
Na God catch you.
ntooor

How PH?
lol don't worry we gonna bounce back with manita. Ph? Na only hungry shaaa, me don leave ph since o, have been transfered to heaquarter in Lag.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2016
If no be tax evasion, na Referee "Roger"......

Fraudulent club!

#JibitiFC# grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Fraudulent club!

#JibitiFC# grin
Since when the fraudulent Fergie retire, shebi una nyash don open. Make una win any meaningful trophy make I see...tonguetonguetongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
dmcdad:

Since when the fraudulent Fergie retire, shebi una nyash don open. Make una win any meaningful trophy make I see...tonguetonguetongue
Where them wan see am win? You forget say LVG over achieved with that yeye team? cheesy
Sir Alex was/is the most fraudulent sportsman I have ever seen. Don't forget they even have a special referee representing them then.
Yeye!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
sebod:

Where them wan see am win? You forget say LVG over achieved with that yeye team? cheesy
Sir Alex was/is the most fraudulent sportsman I have ever seen. Don't forget they even have a special referee representing them then.
Yeye!
And especially for OT. Them no dey ever lose there lailai.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
dmcdad:

I dey always shake my head whenever a Man U fan come here dey yarn about ojoro and fraud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
sebod:

I dey always shake my head whenever a Man U fan come here dey yarn about ojoro and fraud.
Howard Webb comes to mind here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Fraudulent club!

#JibitiFC# grin

Pls teach me how to make edits on Photoshop smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
dmcdad:

So na just 500 pounds we dey buy match? shocked Abi na my eye no clear? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
kinggogo:
The really frustrating thing is that Lucho always acknowledges his mistakes but he doesn't learn from them. There was absolutely no reason to rotate the squad for the game, and he should've learned from last year's 4-1, but he insisted on tinkering with the lineup.

Again he's said that it's his fault and he takes responsibility, but he'll probably go and play a weird lineup in one of our future games. It's good to realize that you've made a mistake, but you need to actually learn from them so you can stop making the same mistake over and over again.

I think Enrique smokes a very strong, substance,which in turn blocks his sense of reasoning smtyms
I won't be suprise if Enrique bench messi and Neymar away against Real Sociedad AGAIN like previous season
And then we probably loss and the commotion of in-fighting starts all over again

[size=16pt]Enrique never change

same old shiiit[/size]
cheesycheesycheesygringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
D guy tire pesin no b small. Dats hw one cule on this thread told me we should cut him sm slack, we've bn cutting him slacks since but e neva seems to learn.

He's the one who selects d 11 players dat starts matches. This is his 3rd season in barcelona and he's lost all his 3 matches at baladois. I'm pretty sure anoda loss at anoeta awaits him.

Mk i no jst talk wetin dey my mind cuz of haters wey dey always sleep on dis thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
dmcdad:

Howard Webb comes to mind here.
You too remember the guy abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
kinggogo:
D guy tire pesin no b small. Dats hw one cule on this thread told me we should cut him sm slack, we've bn cutting him slacks since but e neva seems to learn.

He's the one who selects d 11 players dat starts matches. This is his 3rd season in barcelona and he's lost all his 3 matches at baladois. I'm pretty sure anoda loss at anoeta awaits him.

Mk i no jst talk wetin dey my mind cuz of haters wey dey always sleep on dis thread
To avoid your post being book marked and used against you when you are happy about the success that comes thereafter grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yeah maybe smiley esp dat guy called airmark or so, d guy cn dig up 4 africa eehh. Smtyms i tink his hatred 4 barcelona is jst a charade cuz i tink deep down he's a barca fan. D way e sleeps on our matter eehhnn, hmmm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Barca fans are now prisoners on their very own thread....

The fear of Airmark is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Person dey fear breeze
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Now that his disciples are complaining, we are doing a good job ignoring the air
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
So this Argentina NT can't survive without messi or what? From coach to backroom staff keeps complaining ever since Leo got injured! Haba! N to think the injury is even their fault
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
kinggogo:

In all fairness, The Anoeta ish isn't his fault na...that na sociedad birth right from day 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2016
TRendlona:

So na just 500 pounds we dey buy match? shocked Abi na my eye no clear? grin
€500...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nyabinghi(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2016
dmcdad:

how many seasons did man u ever went unbeaten at OT. Dem dey beat man u wella for OT under fergie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
nyabinghi:
how many seasons did man u ever went unbeaten at OT. Dem dey beat man u wella for OT under fergie
But broda make we see true talk am na... Me and you know say Fergie time, especially for OT na normal rigging just as na normal to rig election for Naija.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2016
Argentina went from Tata Martino to Festus Onigbinde.

What the fück..See Line-up shocked shocked..Lmao. grin grin

Peru..Do it for me please..Hand them a massive L.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.