Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,799 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673313 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
TRendlona:
Release clauses of all Barcelona players - how much are they worth? http://m.sportskeeda.com/football/release-clauses-barcelona-players-messi-suarez-neymar-how-much-worth
shocked

Roberto 30 million??

Who's incharge or renewing contracts na??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

And Kanu nwankwo compared himself to Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi

i thought hidden hazard was a useless player according to you. I could nt imagine him being more useful than legendary kanu nwankwo. Quite amazing cool

raumdeuter:
Neymar strikes unlike the useless 2 left legged hidden Ikedia who can't kick his way out of a bucket
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Nigga what's your problem?

There we go again. You uploaded a tweet from a man who wasn't thinking correctly and I noted an exception; then you resort to name calling. smh

Well, you are one of the reasons Emre Belözoğlu called Zokora "lanet zenci".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
dmcdad:

So you wan change the content of the argument abi? I just dey watch you in 3D.

After Alaves match, you no let person hear word with how Hazard don score 3 goals already this season with a couple of assists. Abeg, since then wetin come happen? Abi him no dey play ni? Shifting goalposts since 17BC.undecided

What in God's name are you saying, how does this post relates to my post?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Muller Sanchez, etc never compared themselves to Neymar, Hazard fans did and we are directly comparing him to Neymar like you his fans wanted

OK, thank God u av agreed that Neymar is better than Muller, Reus, Gotze, Sanchez, Griezmann, Bale, James, etc etc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Saw this on twitter,just letting you know though.
grin grin

Obviously a muthafcka like you or Dayo posted that....obviously obviously.
Fvvck that handle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElDeeVee:

There we go again. You uploaded a tweet from a man who wasn't thinking correctly and I noted an exception; then you resort to name calling. smh

Well, you are one of the reasons Emre Belözoğlu called Zokora "lanet zenci".

Leave him to keep deluding himself wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

OK, thank God u av agreed that Neymar is better than Muller, Reus, Gotze, Sanchez, Griezmann, Bale, James, etc etc.
Only Griezmann and Bale can be said to be at almost the same pedestal as Neyboy... But then, Neymar is third world best Player after Messi and Ronaldo. Can't be on the same level now, can they?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

What in God's name are you saying, how does this post relates to my post?
Imagine this hypocrite!

When you came jumping up and down like a nagging wife about how Hazard had scored 3 goals et al and Neymar couldn't do anything to save Barça from losing against Alaves, you didn't know right? Now you are talking about relation of posts.

Meanwhile, as regards the first part of the post you quoted, it's nothing new you are now trying to shift the goalpost from the norm of using stats and other factors to judge both Neymar and Hazard to calling other players' names as a means to justify that Hazard is great to be compared to Neymar.

My point? The point is that the argument is always about Neymar and Hazard and not about other players. So if you are outta excuses, just tell us already.tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Imagine this hypocrite!

When you came jumping up and down like a nagging wife about how Hazard had scored 3 goals et al and Neymar couldn't do anything to save Barça from losing against Alaves, you didn't know right? Now you are talking about relation of posts.

Meanwhile, as regards the first part of the post you quoted, it's nothing new you are now trying to shift the goalpost from the norm of using stats and other factors to judge both Neymar and Hazard to calling other players' names as a means to justify that Hazard is great to be compared to Neymar.

My point? The point is that the argument is always about Neymar and Hazard and not about other players. So if you are outta excuses, just tell us already.tongue

Shut up jor if u don't know what to say, how many games has Neymar played, has he been spectacular in all his games ds season, he was missing and Hidden against ordinary Alaves, and den got a cheap Pk against celta2that couldn't even save ur team, why can't Hazard be off form when your Neymar hasn't been spectacular all game.

He keeps comparing Neymar to only Hazard all the time, even when no Hazard fans still compare them, now he is in directly saying Neymar is on Messi and cr7 level.., isn't that some kind of overhyping.
Hazard rounded Begovic yesterday to score a beautiful goal, all d guy could say was dt Kanu does that well enuf.
Whats our own with Kanu, Ayew also scores beautiful goals like Neymar does.

You, my friend, are the hypocrite here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
philfearon:

Only Griezmann and Bale can be said to be at almost the same pedestal as Neyboy... But then, Neymar is third world best Player after Messi and Ronaldo. Can't be on the same level now, can they?

Griezmman is better than him, he plays in a weaker team compared to Barca and is still their savior, isnt it obvious in their matches this season, they started winning when he joined the team.

You guys just hype Bale for nothing, with his wage bill and the amount he commanded, I think his input in dt Madrid team is low,he shud be offering more.

Suarez, to me, deserves the 3rd spot ahead of Neymar. He has won it, nothing can change that, Lets see what will happen this season.

Abumeyang of Dortmund scores for fun, no one is hyping him to high heavens.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Shut up jor if u don't know what to say, how many games has Neymar played, has he been spectacular in all his games ds season, he was missing and Hidden against ordinary Alaves, and den got a cheap Pk against celta2that couldn't even save ur team, why can't Hazard be off form when your Neymar hasn't been spectacular all game.

He keeps comparing Neymar to only Hazard all the time, even when no Hazard fans still compare them, now he is in directly saying Neymar is on Messi and cr7 level.., isn't that some kind of overhyping.
Hazard rounded Begovic yesterday to score a beautiful goal, all d guy could say was dt Kanu does that well enuf.

Sharap my friend!

You are an hypocrite and a very big liar! So no one is comparing both Hazard and Neymar and yet after the Alaves game you were here jumping and wailing about Neymar's inability to win the game for Barça while your Hazard had scored 3 goals at the time. You wanna lie you didn't do such? Hypocrite! Next time you say such a blatant lie, I will order men to take you out to the village square while masquerades feast on you. The emboldened just shows how much of a liar you are! Haba! You are always the instigator, later on you will wanna claim no one is comparing them anymore.

As par the Kanu discourse, please remind what Hazard has won and Kanu didn't win.

I believe if you don't have insane stats to back up your arguments as regards a player, you should have loads of trophies to suffice for such arguments. No?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElDeeVee:

[s]There we go again. You uploaded a tweet from a man who wasn't thinking correctly and I noted an exception; then you resort to name calling. smh[/s]
Did you see me agree with the tweet or concur with what the tweet said?
No..
Yet you pounced as if I stole life from you.
[s]Well, you are one of the reasons Emre Belözoğlu called Zokora "lanet zenci".[/s]
Go and get a sense of humour and deal with your life problems,cause only someone who isn't happy in life would not laugh at that tweet.

Fücking Arschgesicht
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Obviously a muthafcka like you or Dayo posted that....obviously obviously.
Fvvck that handle.
Calm down and stop taking everything serious. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2016

Fact.. Whether you believe or not. Accept or not.. Stomach or not..

Hazard and Ahmed musa are on the same level, the former just has a lighter skin..

Bale is nothing without his speed.. Lallana Plays 10 times better..

Neymar, Messi, and Suarez are your gods.. And the nou Camp is Olympus..

The earlier y'all start believing the truth, the better....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
You guys Chelseafan1 and dmcdad Souldern sheathe your swords. U guys are pals so una over the matter biko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Griezmman is better than him, he plays in a weaker team compared to Barca and is still their savior, isnt it obvious in their matches this season, they started winning when he joined the team.

You guys just hype Bale for nothing, with his wage bill and the amount he commanded, I think his input in dt Madrid team is low,he shud be offering more.

Suarez, to me, deserves the 3rd spot ahead of Neymar. He has won it, nothing can change that, Lets see what will happen this season.

Abumeyang of Dortmund scores for fun, no one is hyping him to high heavens.
I love Griezmann as a player, so I won't start arguing who is better between him and Neymar...
However, Neymar's stats speaks for themselves!
As for hyping of Bale, I don't. The guy is good... Very very good!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

DId anyone anywhere argue that those people were better than Neymar? It was you who compared Hidden Hazard to Neymar and we are showing you the stats
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
airmark:

i thought hidden hazard was a useless player according to you. I could nt imagine him being more useful than legendary kanu nwankwo. Quite amazing cool

When compared to Neymar, Hidden Ikedia Hazard is a useless player, but when compared to fellow useless players like Stanley Okoro, Danny Ings, Wilfred Zaha, Memphis Depay then Hazard is a king
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Where did anyone say Neymar is on Messi and Ronaldo level? Actually you and your fellow Hazard fanboys were the ones who said Hidden was on Ronaldo and Messi level. I can bring quotes from Mourinho and other fans to prove it

You guys were the ones who started comparing Hazard to Neymar even about 2 or 3 threads were created for it, So when we now examine their stats and see that Hidden Hazard is a fraud and nowhere near Neymar, you now start asking what of Muller, James, Gotze etc etc, Did anyone compare Muller Reus, Gotze Debruyne etc to Neymar in the first place?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

When compared to Neymar, Hidden Ikedia Hazard is a useless player, but when compared to fellow useless players like Stanley Okoro, Danny Ings, Wilfred Zaha, Memphis Depay then Hazard is a king

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So next time when your ikedia plays rubbish, always add ''compared to neymar'' to your statement when you tag him a useless player. Good to know based on your goal scoring logic , kanu nwankwo was useless. cheesy slaughtergang need to know you called depay a useless player. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So next time when your ikedia plays rubbish, always add ''compared to neymar'' to your statement when you tag him a useless player. Good to know based on your goal scoring logic , kanu nwankwo was useless. cheesy slaughtergang need to know you called depay a useless player. cheesy

When you jump into discussion without knowing the basis, WHatever started the Hidden Ikedia issue was the comparison with Neymar, before the comparison started I was one of the first to acknowledge him as a good player with potential but when they started comparing him to Neymar that was when we saw how useless he was
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

When you jump into discussion without knowing the basis, WHatever started the Hidden Ikedia issue was the comparison with Neymar, before the comparison started I was one of the first to acknowledge him as a good player with potential but when they started comparing him to Neymar that was when we saw how useless he was

I dont need to compare boathand with terry before i know boathand is an inferior defender. He justifies my stand with both basic and technical errors on the field of play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
airmark:

I dont need to compare boathand with terry before i know boathand is an inferior defender. He justifies my stand with both basic and technical errors on the field of play.

Only that Boateng has led his teams to CL and world cup wins while Terry's team whenever he is off the field
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Only that Boateng has led his teams to CL and world cup wins while Terry's team whenever he is off the field

Boateng led no one to world cup win, he was led to world cup victory by the likes of hummels, muller, lahm , neuer and co who consistently played well in all matches unlike boathand. That was why he did nt make the team of the tiurnament. Terry's team did nt win it in 2006 but he made the world cup team of the tournament. That speaks volume to sane minds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
airmark:
Boateng led no one to world cup win, he was led to world cup victory by the likes of hummels, muller, lahm , neuer and co who consistently played well in all matches unlike boathand. That was why he did nt make the team of the tiurnament. Terry's team did nt win it in 2006 but he made the world cup team of the tournament. That speaks volume to sane minds.

The purpose of any player going to a tournament is to win, making team of the tournament is secondary or even tertiary. Boateng was one of the best performers in the final where they won the trophy, Anytime Terry makes a final he either ruins it for his team, the team only wins when Terry is away from the pitch. That is the sign of a failed player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
philfearon:

I love Griezmann as a player, so I won't start arguing who is better between him and Neymar...
However, Neymar's stats speaks for themselves!
As for hyping of Bale, I don't. The guy is good... Very very good!

And he's heads over heels far far better than Hazard over all??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Sharap my friend!

You are an hypocrite and a very big liar! So no one is comparing both Hazard and Neymar and yet after the Alaves game you were here jumping and wailing about Neymar's inability to win the game for Barça while your Hazard had scored 3 goals at the time. You wanna lie you didn't do such? Hypocrite! Next time you say such a blatant lie, I will order men to take you out to the village square while masquerades feast on you. The emboldened just shows how much of a liar you are! Haba! You are always the instigator, later on you will wanna claim no one is comparing them anymore.

As par the Kanu discourse, please remind what Hazard has won and Kanu didn't win.

I believe if you don't have insane stats to back up your arguments as regards a player, you should have loads of trophies to suffice for such arguments. No?

You have been noticed, swerve abeg, wasn't even talking to u in the first place....This season, both players have turned up for their teams and also hidden for their teams, if u like, agree or get lost, I don't know y u wanna kill urself over nonsense. U always hype this your Neymar as if he is perfect. When ur fellow Barca fans are insulting him when he plays rubbish, u will be there hailing bullshit.

Clear make I see road abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Barca fans better not disgrace themselves, Grizzy is Neymar's father

I know someone will try to shift it to hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
So Reus,Aguero,Ozil,Sanchez,Pogba,KDB are all better than Hazard

I was alive when Eden won the PFA in a league that had 3 of the mentioned players

They even mentioned James,Why not Iwobi??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

And he's heads over heels far far better than Hazard over all??

Bale delivered for Madrid in the CL crucial stage semi final and final, He delivered for small Wales

Unlike Hidden useless Ikedia Hazard hopeless in CL crucial stage 3 goals from open play in the CL the same number of goals Bale scored vs Maicon in one game

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
bigkesh:
So Reus,Aguero,Ozil,Sanchez,Pogba,KDB are all better than Hazard

I was alive when Eden won the PFA in a league that had 3 of the mentioned players

They even mentioned James,Why not Iwobi??

The amount of nonsense some idiōts post on this thread just to bring down Hazard is just insanely mindboggling.

What nonsense.

Same Reus and Aguero that couldn't stay fit to save their career.
De Bruyne that got shipped out of Chelsea when Hazard was the King.
Ozil, Sanchez, Pogba...
Same James that Madrid was willing to let go Plus good money for Hazard.

This is the height of hypocrisy and outright phoolishness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: usbcable(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.